At this point you'd be a fucking moron not to get it

Come the fuck on , a torrenting service on the block chain is fucking revolutionary. We can send files over the god damn blockchain and they cant be intercepted since the files are broken up and can easily be encrypted . I can guarantee the same week that this shit is released to the public we're going to see a ton of attention from the media from CNN saying shit like "Hurrr illegal activities taking place on the blockchain using UFR , hurrrr i'm old white and retarded and know buzzwords" like for fucks sake, they're just building an even darker web .

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pajeets will be pajeets

real Veeky Forumsmen know when they look into UFR that its a solid moon rocket

And what is the name of this?

espers detected

I was reading the whitepaper yesterday, its a great idea. The only thing i disliked was the fact that they are anonymous group of developers, just one of them, apparently the project leader is public on linkedin. They will be releasing updates all through january/february, i wish good news come out. The coin has potential tho. It is just a baby coin, i put 1 eth into UFR. I'll HODL for at least one month

Upfiring. It is a P2P file transfer powered with blockchain.

Not sure about the torrent thing op talks about, but siacoin aims to be a decentralized cloud storage service.
This is a very long term project and the price of the token doesn't impact the project at all though.
The same can be said for QSP though, but now that it's close to the test phase it's mooning anyway.

got into UFR last night and it instantly dropped. Will hold strong though

those are already high cap as fuck and are nowhere close to moonmission

this project is ~5m cap and releases this q1, its the easiest gains that can be made right now

Basically instead of seeders it uses the already established miners on the block chain to transfer data. It's actually fucking genius when you take a step back because you add a fucking layer of abstraction to the internet

anons help is right now a good time to buy or should i wait for even more of a dip? i’m really hoping to get on this rocket

Just looked into it, what a cool idea. Where can I actually get some though?

Cryptopia and Shitdelta

its great now, while it may go down more, it might as well just double the next 24 hours, i wouldnt jew it and risk this low of an entry point

Sick Vaporware.

Buy a real project like BAT

Why pay for torrents when they are already free?

Privacy , stability, and a much quicker network with more redundancy which just goes back to stability. Also it wont JUST be torrents , why not websites?

What is the maximum supply? CMC says 24mil, the project page says they'll be releasing 600,000,000 tokens..?

can i mine this?

>revolutionary
kek I've seen torrenting on a blockchain before.

lel

>ICO scum literally believes this

>kek I've seen torrenting on a blockchain before.

>"Why pay for torrents when they are already free?"
>BECAUSE BUZZWORDS

Reading a bit more about it. I'd like to see comcast or LEOs try and find somebody using this to transfer files.

the whole point of torrents is they are fucking free. No one will pay even if they are 10X faster.

Yes actually, that's the whole principle of the coin you can mine it

They'll release coins if necessary to purchase from their website , they'll be sold at market value

kEk IvE sEEn toRrEnTinG oN thE blOckChaIN beFoRe

Just because you cant understand words over 2 syllables doesn't mean it's a buzzword faggot , ill lay out why those make sense at a 4th grade reading level for you if you want

Doesn't have to be limited to content like games , who says you cant release a directory for sellers and then host an escrow service on the regular internet . Along with the fact that shit is stored on the block chain instead of on peoples files you can put shit like guides to make meth on there, what the fuck is the FBI going to raid, the block chain?

Completely asinine and incorrect. I would pay a small $0.10 fee to download a torrent at my full 20MB/s internet throughput, even more so if it's a 500gb collection of ROMs and games. And that, scaled up, with 50,000 people downloading that is $5000, that's the point, you brainlet chipmunk nigger monkey.

>privacy is a buzzword
>not getting sued is a buzzword
neat

>what the fuck is the FBI going to raid, the block chain?
You know they'll try, and it will be fucking hilarious.
This does make me wonder why NMC didn't take off though. DNS/decentralized internet using .bit domains. Seemed like a great idea but it's fucking dead.

Any coin that offers file hosting on a blockchain is either retarded or being deceptive. After reading the whitepaper, it's definitely the latter.

Anyone who buys into this is getting scammed.

Why's that? Just started reading through it after reading about the project.

Please brothers, don't fall for this crap. The recent UFR shilling is organised by a stupid discord literally named /shill/. Don't buy their bags!!

Using this retarded twitter meme just invalidated your whole thread.

They burned most of the tokens. Check #1 here etherscan.io/token/0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977#balances

Ok bud, keep telling yourself that

There are going to be a ton of failures before successes , but UFR looks like they're taking their time and doing it right , I mean they've been at it since June 2015 if not earlier

A blockchain is a public ledger that everyone who uses the cryptocurrency *must* download to trade coins. So, in order for a file to exist on the blockchain, everyone who has the blockchain on their computers has to download that file. Ethereum natively supports uploading files but it's prohibitively expensive to do so. It costs about 640 billion gas, or more than 13,000 ETH to store 1 Gigabyte of information.

So, how does this specific coin get around this? Simple, the files aren't on the blockchain. The only thing that *is* on the blockchain is the currency used to pay for files. So Upfiring is basically just a normal torrent network except you have to pay for your files. And frankly, having to pay for files is a retarded idea.

*670 billion gas, not 640. Point's still the same though.

Where are the numbers coming from , im curious, and I could be mistaken about where the files are hosted , possible bits of it are hosted on each miners computer , which would get interesting fast with a small network of miners