Just bought a killteam, submit your resumes

“So brother, mind telling me why you deserve to get all the bitches and more pointy things to stab Xenos with?”

>why you deserve [...] more pointy things to stab Xenos with?
...do you even know who you're talking too?

"Death is nothing compared to vindication."

I probably hate xenos more than you do.

CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL!

I'm the most loyal of them all

>a deathwatch army
>none of the assault marines can 1v1 a bloodthirster on the charge
Call me when they start bringing their real killteams

*Nervously walks in and sits down*
“W-well me and my p-previous chapter parted on good terms”

“Ah so you’re a fallen obviously haha-“

*marine springs up with plasma pistol ready to go*
“WHAT? WHERE!?”

I hate eldar, I really hate them...yeah I hate other xenos too.

We'll, I'm 5'11, I have an animation diploma and I'm looking to put these pencils to use.

That astartes is showing the proper amount of joy at headbutting an eldar to death. Good show.

Ask me what I think about "ork snipers".

Go ahead.

FUCKING ASK ME.

So i herd u like heavy flamers and heavy bolters.

So we put a heavy bolter on your heavy flamer so you can Purge while you purge

Because I've got balls of plastisteel.

I LIKE TO PURGE XENOS AND I HAVE BEEN VERY LOYAL THIS YEAR

PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR HIRE

Uhh...waagh?

Because we're totally here to help make the galaxy a better place

>this year

Hey guys can I play too? I really hate xenos and stuff.

THIS YEAR THE SAME AS EVERY YEAR IN SERVICE TO THE GLORIOUS GOD EMPEROR

Hi, my name is Franky and my Chapter-Master keeps telling me to go outside more often and meet new people. Also less xenos means more time to slack off.

too skinny. if you can't bear hug an eldar to death, or body slam tau to paste then what good are you?

I could give you guys moral support.

How would you even pass penis inspection day?

Easily

>ANGRY LION NOISES

Because my loyalty and subservience is unquestionable...and I'd like to stay in the Deathwatch for as long as possible, and Preferrably die in the Deathwatch, and have all of my material possessions kept in the Deathwatch instead of being sent back to my chapter as "relics", in fact, I would never like to see Brother again, except if we are to bomb their strike cruisers into oblivion.

I think anyone in power armour could bear hug eldar or bodyslam tau, they're only T3

I've got the special pointy things already, I'm just here to butcher Orks! The bastards got my brothers in the third company.
Bitches are also of no concern to me, my knee pads are worth more.

>>Bitches are also of no concern to me, my knee pads are worth more.
>posts a pic of a mini with no kneepads
Bitches are worth less than nothing to you? That's just rude.

I'm a servant of the emperor, not some Slaaneshi whore. It's only natural.

GREETINGS

I AM BROTHER PIOUS LOYALLUS OF THE ALPHA LE-WARRIORS

I AM A LOYAL SPACE MARINE WHO HAS FOUGHT MANY ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR. I FOUGHT A MIGHTY SPACE WOLF, WHICH IS A LARGE WOLF FROM SPACE, NOT A MEMBER OF LEMAN RUSS' LEGION, BECAUSE THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO WOLVES ON FENRIS.

>deathwatch
>demons
wat

I AM ALWAYS ANGRY ABOUT XENOS, I WILL NEVER BE NOT ANGRY ABOUT XENOS! MY CHAPTER'S FORTRESS MONASTERY WAS DESTROYED BY XENOS!
GOD-EMPEROR, AM I JUST FUMING MAD AT XENOS! I'LL RIP THEM ALL A NEW ARSEHOLE, JUST YOU FUCKING WATCH ME!

Because I need to kill things to keep the damn Nails silent.

Fucking eldar took my fag punching arm but I got a new one now coach and Im ready to get back in the game

Any tips on what colors to use when drybrushing deathwatch?

I REPLACED MY DICK WITH A DRILL!

AS A FORGEMASTER OF THE DEATHWATCH I AM SINGULARLY QUALIFIED TO CURATE POINTY DEVICES TO BE EMPLOYED IN THE STABBING OF FILTHY XENOS. MY SKILLS CAN EVEN ENHANCE THEIR LETHALITY WHEN APPLIED IN SUCH A MANNER, GIVEN TIME TO COAX THE MACHINE SPIRITS INTO HOLDING A SHARPER EDGE.
THAT BEING SAID, I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH THESE "BITCHES" OF WHICH YOU SPEAK. AS I AM WELL VERSED IN ALL STANDARD ASTARTES WARGEAR, I ASSUME THEY ARE INQUISITORIAL-ISSUE. I DO NOT REQUIRE THEM TO COMPLETE MY TASKS, BUT SHOULD THE WATCH-CAPTAIN SEE FIT TO ASSIGN THEM TO MY KILLTEAM WE WILL SEE TO IT THAT THEY SERVE THE EMPEROR WITH THE GREATEST EFFICIENCY.

Apparently ADB's fucks them over even more in his Emperor's Spears novel.

Boo. But yay, more Lions AND Emperor's Spears!

> Manlets
When will they learn?

Fortunate Son will always inexplicably play when operating.

Some of you weakling-founding shitlets sound like you might actually make the cut.

Just another question.

What's better than a dead ork?

Please, I've been guarding this fucking fortress with five other guys for the last hundred years let me leave.

An ork that doesn't know he's dead yet.

TRICK QUESTION
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN A DEAD ORK

t. Crimson Fists

Many dead greenskins.

The only thing that beats maintaining relics is dead Orks and the morning hymns.

A dead Eldar

What do you think of ork snipers?

Two dead orks.

Current Deathwatch RPG character is an Ultramarines Reiver Sergeant. He had his Iron Skull taken away for actions involving a bottle of Amasec and Commissar. His favorite saying is "Oh Man, this is not going to be codex compliant."

His current favorite passtimes include talking about that one time he and Roboute Guiliman were on the same planet, using Cultist's intestines to tie them up on trees while making the symbol of the Aquilla, and being our Party Face.

Our Reiver is our party face...

A not quite dead ork that in it's bloody death throes has an epiphany upon how disgusting it's very existence is and that it's slaying was a righteous act.

A dead warboss

2 dead heretics

well, according to the Uplifting Primers, Reivers are actually friendly

Several dead Orks

How did the Eldar's head not become a fine red mist in the headbutt?

Who the Emperor's angels of death seem to be killing guardsmen?

BECOZ I'Z THE BESTEST SPACE GIT.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

For some reason I love the idea of Alpha Legion fighting alongside other renegade chapters, just the thought of a bunch of World Eaters having MUH BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD orgy whilst there's just an Alpha Legion there being tacticool.

I once was fighting a Broodlord not that long ago. The Broodlord was about to kill me and had me in a death trip, so I popped the seal on my helmet and ripped its throat before it ripped out mine. Then I partially devoured the whole Broodlord in a [REDACTED]

>Have a mostly German family
>Always slip up and pronounce it "Rye-verr"
Was it really so hard for GW to just write down "Reaver"? That archaic spelling hasn't been used in centuries. Besides, Primaris Reivers don't seem to want to plunder and pillage anything.

A green smear on the floor that may or may not have once been an ork.

BORN TO PURGE
ORDO XENOS IS A FUCK
KILL EM ALL M.41
I am Red Scorpion man
410,757,864,530 DEAD XENOS