Delta thread - No blockfolio plebs allowed

Looks good, I'm trying to get to a position like you where I can make some significant gains from HODL but need higher risk at the min.

I want some XRB but worried I'm just sucumbing to FOMO and not sure what to get rid of to get it anyway. I have about £1000 fiat to invest but already feel too diversified.

>but need higher risk at the min.
Then don't hold giants like ethereum and monero.

That’s a lot of ripple. I am scared

downloaded this shit just for you OP

I'm in the same situation, I would FOMO into XRB, but I have way too little investment to carry at least
10-20x of my entire portfolio if I diversify. I cant leave my XLM because it's going to be huge in 2018. Going all in to one coin would be risky. I'm looking for low cap + undervalued coins right now. ARDR seems to be one that hasn't gone up significantly yet with potential to go 10x.

Never even heard of zencash but it looks like you’re going to make it. When will you rebalance portfolio??

Got in at. 24 and. 45

Honestly I would wait at this point but I don’t know. I put 1 eth into bitgrail last night and got 3 eth credited to my account. Shit is fucked up and I’m expecting a bumpy ride

will I ever make it to 30 grand (that's when I cash out)

and how soon

DBC TO THE MOON

divest some of that eth into fun and sonm

By far the best one i have seen in a while. January is ZEN and NEO month, gratz on being a future millionaire!

REAL SHIT WHERE ARE MY ITC MARINES

Too scared to divest significant eth today. Eth is starting to shit on bitcoin ratio. I feel like a breakout is immenent Thoughts?

Never. I'm only adding tiny amounts of fiat in like I did for DBC. Will do some other small cap coins. ZEN is my untouchable.

NEO and XLM I want to hold for now but those are my trading stacks.

ENG is trading stack. I'm conflicted though because I know it's a long term project.

GAS I don't give a shit about so might as well hold in case it ever becomes like 100+.

DBC I'm seeing where it goes.

I don't know what I'm doing

Thank you brother.

that's a big portfolio

Way too diversified for little cash. Put everything into something you believe in and wait for it to moon

>buying 2$ of a coin

it could x10 and you'd make 18 dollars

yeah, I mean I was thinking about getting rid of ETH, the only thing keeping me in it is that 90% of altcoins are riding the back of ETH, and if we're expecting alts to moon I'd expect ETH to moon with it. I think that the likelyhood is we will see ETH takeover #1 spot for marketcap in 2018.

I would get rid of my SALT but again, I think mid-term this is pretty likely to at least 2x so it's almost a banker for me but I could probably make more than this investing it into an alt.

XMR just seems a really solid coin for continuous growth so that will hopefully smooth out any bumps along the way a little.

What are other peoples thoughts?

yes, higher risk, not 100% all out crazy risk. I think having some more "stable" coins should help prevent huge troughs in my $$$$

>not subtracting your investment
expected from delta plebs

filthy Jewcoin lovers. You may as well just donate your money to a bank. They'll take it in the end anyway.

Started 2.5 weeks ago, I wish I had more fiat to invest. Maybe I`ll go full retard and get a small 5k loan.

did you extract your investment when you made 25% gains?

Looking at a millionaire in a couple months here

my thoughts are fun is going to 20x in a year and you need to at least put 10eth into it, sonm will moon too, you need to xxxxxxxxxx your money and eth isnt going to 20x anytime soon

no dumbass

Started 6 days ago with 500 dollar.
Made gains with verge and then put it in xlm and req

I'm in a similar position. My plan is to leave a good chunk of my stack in eth and to inject more fiat to get into low market cap coins.

thanks I'm retarded but I'm slowly putting gains back in ETH

Don't.

Don't do it or you will get fucked. And remember to cash out regularly
I started with 4k in september and lost 50% on my first trade because of china's ico ban.

Forgot my screenshot

If you have the capital to pay that loan back (real job) within 6 months it’s woth it.

You just have to be smart enough to keep paying loan instead of injecting more capital into crypto even if you’re making gains.

I’m a software engineer and don’t pay rent or mortgage (own a loft) and I took a 0% interest credit card and maxed it out last year. Perfect timing too because everything looked right afterwards.

Hey Here

I did a loan for 30k to get here. I was incredibly lucky and wouldn’t recommend it. That being said I could afford to pay the loan even if my crypto went to zero, so the risk was worth the reward for me.

Mooned *

Definitely don’t recommend it unless you’re young and have good cash flow

Please be responsible user - we don’t want to accelerate bubble

I make enough to pay it back, my savings were drained due to [personal blog], I'll just chill and see how the market stands in a month. Thanks m8s

Started with 20k also finally can buy myself an iPhone charger

ENUFF TO MAKE A NIQQA GO CRAY-ZEE

I dont know what im doing.

Rate me boys

>started with .25btc in early december
>almost up to 1btc

nice work user, you've really found some good investment here, I agree on you on the first three, havent seen the other two.