Anyone up for some chapter creation?

Anyone up for some chapter creation?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Marine_Chapter_Creation_Tables

Fuck it, why not

Lucky rolls 'ere we go

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Forgot the dice

On nu/tg/ this night get moved to /qst/ for being interactive.

crusaders, off to a wonderful start

>Crusade - "We need people running around and hitting the Imperium's enemies. Found a Chapter!"

Next, roll a d100 for when the chapter was founded.

dice+1d100

for founding

Rolled 24 (1d100)

sry, newfag

35th millennium Crusading chapter

involved in the Sabbat worlds crusade?

Rolled 95 (1d100)

Progenitor, here's an important one

iron hand Sabbat crusaders, interesting

>Iron Hands
THE FLESH IS WEAK

Now, we need a d10 to determine our gene-seed purity.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

>A New Generation - Gene-seed is slightly divergent (usually because of attempts to breed out flaws, real or not), leading to the Chapter being less linked to its progenitor

Okay, so we're a little bit different. That could be okay, or we could be massive disappointments to our Iron Fathers, we'll see.

d10 for Chapter Demeanor

Rolled 5 (1d10)

demeanor

scions of mars, fitting for iron hands. no surprises here.

Rolled 17 (1d100)

20 or under is mutation

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Oof, ok brace for mutation

Rolled 1 (1d10)

wrong dice

Cannibals, so far we've got crusading cannibal cyborgs. Do they eat robots as well?

Oh my god yes, that is amazing.

Rolled 3 (1d10)

roll for flaw

pride in colors, but what colors should they have? Mars red is a good start.

Rolled 53 (1d100)

figure of legend

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Cheif librarian, so they like psykers. But what did this psyker do? roll for legend.

killed a bunch of orks apparently, thats it

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Rolling then for chapter homeworld

feral, so they're recruiting from a world that doesnt know much about technology. Maybe they can be cannibal tribes that worship technological artifacts but have no idea how they work.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

homeworld terrain

desert, ok that's relatively normal we could go completely mad max with this.

Rolled 10 (1d10)

rule roll

indirect, the mad maxes don't know about the cannibal cyborgs in the sky that steal they're children.

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Rolling now for chapter organization

>Cannibal psyker mad max cyborg space marines.
This is stupid enough to be awesome.

and of course it's unique organization, so how are we organized then?
I'd like to suggest several 'scouting parties' (like 50 marines each) then the rest of the chapter all travels together in one big horde

works for me, there's a landing speeder for every six scout and the rest of the horde travels in different vehicles.

Rolled 3 (1d10)

but before we finalize that lets consult our doctrine

armoured assault, yeah the mad max thing is working out. As for the psyker figure of legend i suggest that while psykers are uncommon in this chapter those who do display psykic abilities raise through the ranks much faster, most authorities in this chapter are minor psykers.

roll for more doctrine, what don't we use?

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Rolled 81 (1d100)

oops

No librarians, I guess no one can live up to the original guys legacy and subsequently the chapter trained less and less librarians until now where they're totally absent.

No librarians, that makes sense given the psyker special treatment rule we have, our figure of legend psyker can have ascended to be our current chapter master

Rolled 2 (1d100)

... SO. We don't have librarians. I guess our legendary psyker was the very last for a reason.

Well that's all well and good, but what unique toys do we get? Rolling for special equipment.

Rolled 93 (1d100)

special equipment

first wins, guess something ranged will have to do since they're all in vehicles

Looks like we're specialized in one traditional form of weaponry.
I'd say we can use this for the beliefs of the chapter, which fittingly would 'Steel Over Flesh', if no one has any objections to that

Rolled 42 (1d100)

beliefs

Steel over flesh works.
As for the traditional weapon I'd like to suggest flamers, cooked meat is nicer than raw after all and it would probably soften up all that yummy yummy metal stuff too

I'd agree but we have to rule. The emprah is better than steel it looks like. Our Chapter already has the whole flesh is weak down anyways.

Rolled 6 (1d10)

We can work on that with the wrap-up at the end.

Now, rolling for chapter strength.

Rolled 72 (1d100)

looks like we're ok for a crazy bunch of toaster fucking cannibals, who do we have to thank for it?

salvar chem dogs works

Rolled 91 (1d100)

So with our allies known, who do we have our massive, cyber-hate-boner for?

Rolled 82 (1d100)

and for the final touch who do we find the most vile, the most heretical and the most absolutely purge-able? (and yummiest i guess)

Dark eldar. Guess we go on "who can eat the most opponents" contests or something.

Poopmarines color: brown made up of original poops from all the chapters and pooped just for you

So far I'm imagining a group of nomad cyborgfuckers who live on huge vehicles for a base, help protect the desert planet alongside the imperial guard from the dark eldar, and sharks with guns? on a desert I guess? maybe the desert sharks are their main source of food on the road. Yummy shark enemies.

The idea of a constantly moving vehicle for fortress monastry sounds cool, I'd like it to be in the sky though, or a the very least floating a bit

So what's the chapter's heraldry? A mechanicus skull with a lower red jaw? A toaster?

a cyborg skull infront of a wheel?

Alright boys, here's what we've got in order:
Chapter Founding: Rolled 10 (1d10), Crusaders
When it was founded: Rolled 24 (1d100), 35th Millenium
Chapter Progenitors: Rolled 95 (1d100), Iron Hands
Gene Seed Purity: Rolled 7 (1d10), Altered
Chapter Demeanor: Rolled 5 (1d10), Scions of Mars
Mutation likelihood: Rolled 17 (1d100), Yes
Mutation: Rolled 1 (1d10), Cannibalism
Chapter Flaw: Rolled 3 (1d10), Pride in the Colors
Figure of Legend: Rolled 53 (1d100), Chief Librarian
Deed of Legends: Rolled 13 (1d100), bane of orks
Chapter Homeworld: Rolled 45 (1d100), Feral World
Homeworld Terrain: Rolled 46 (1d100), Desert
Rule of Homeworld: Rolled 10 (1d10), Distant
Organization: Rolled 10 (1d10), Unique
Combat Doctrine: Rolled 3 (1d10), Armoured Assault
Chapter Specialties: Rolled 81 (1d100), No Librarians
Special Equipment: Rolled 2 (1d100), Traditional Weapons
Special Equipment: Rolled 93 (1d100), Modified Weaponry
Chapter Beliefs: Rolled 42 (1d100) Steel over Flesh
Chapter Strength: Rolled 6 (1d10), Normal Strength
Chapter Relationships: Rolled 72 (1d100), Imperial Guard
Main Enemies: Rolled 91 (1d100), Dark Eldar
Minor Xenos Species: Rolled 82 (1d100), Loxatl

Nigga, 42 is The Emperor Above All, not The Flesh is Weak

ah shit mb. Musta lost count
>tfw emprah wakes up to cannibalistic cyborg men autistic about their colors with shitty handmade swords

Sounds like a regular day in the imperium of man.
*cue sitcom theme*

>Figure of Legend: Rolled 53 (1d100), Chief Librarian
>Chapter Specialties: Rolled 81 (1d100), No Librarians
Wat

Well obviously the heroic figure fried his own brain psychically smiting a planet of orks in imitation of the Emperor killing Horus causing the chapter to abstain from psychic powers in his honour

Red and Black to represent Mars and the Iron Hands Chapter.

Should we roll for the name as well?

Rolled 21, 22 = 43 (2d100)

Yes!

>The Death Devourers
fits, actually.

>Death Devourers

Now that we got the name down, what should we name our Homeworld, chapter master and the legendary figure?

I think Agrius or Alcides would be fitting for our chapter master.

We eat flesh to gain power of the enemy.
Our machines do that too.

Maybe the legendary psyker gained his psychic powers by consuming a piece of an Abominable Intelligence, and basically bullshitted his way through self-induced psychic surgery via a fragmented shard of an AI?

There's a part in I think the book of job where it describes disease as "Deaths firstborn devours his limbs", which is pretty damn cool. I could see us tying in some pseudo-biblical shit into this. Maybe a series of plagues and misfortunes that caused the world to become a Mad-Max style ruin?

This would fit pretty well actually, with the armoured assault specialty and all.

Yeah. Maybe some kind of plague caused their apocalypse, and the cannibalization of both machines and flesh comes from rotted-off limbs needing prosthetics and shit.

A bunch of huge cybercannibals from Madmaxxor V or whatever who devour machines and dark eldar every day? Shit, i don't know if that's heresy or awesome.

Job 18:13 (KJV) : "It shall devour the strength of his skin: even the firstborn of death shall devour his strength."