STOP MOONING WAIT FOR ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WAS TRYING TO ACCUMULATE MY PORTFOLIO TO GET ENOUGH TO BUY HEAPS OF REQ, XLM, LINK AND ICX BUT THEY KEEP GOING UP AND BY THE TIME I REACH MY GOAL, I CAN ONLY AFFORD INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF THAM WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, I WILL PROBABLY MISS OUT 5X THIS YEAR

>don't buy LINK. get on one of the countless other moon missions instead and buy LINK later, they said

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

sucks yo be yo azz

God, how I love this.

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUP

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

My portfolio is mooning, I'm incredibly comfy right now.

>tfw only have $2k portfolio
>tfw walked into the great moonening with no monies
Fuck I hate being broke. I could've made it if I had the money for the initial investing

MINE IS TOO BUT JUST NOT AT A PHASE WHERE I WILL REACH MY GOAL OVERNIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

relax you still got time to buy sub 55 cent

If I see someone mention accumulation one more time I'm going to kill someone.

accumulation

2x'd my portfolio from $1k to $2k in a week with REQ, XLM, and FUN. We still gonna make it. Maybe not to lamboland but at least Honda Carland

I would have liked to accumulate more, but the rocket launched a bit sooner than expected. I will definitely be sending more funds to binance so that I can increase my stack on a minor pullback.

I only got $3k now. My goal is $10k. I am all on XRB and DBC right now, and DBC migth even double overnight now BUT STILL NOT FAST ENOUGH AHHH
Though if DBC doubles, I will have 5k, which means that If I just double that again, I will reach my goal. Just gotta find a 10x then

i'm accumulating RIGHT NOW.

It's obvious you're transitioning from normie to crypto pro but understand you can still accumulate while things go up. Stay focused and get your money in good holds user. Anyone here is going to make it. The next 6 months I better see fkin Lambos doing donuts on my block

I would make it if I get to reach 10k before these coins will go $1. They are likely to 10x throughout 2018, although I could very likely be conservative on this claim and they could go even higher up. That would be amazing if so

This shit actually makes me wish I hadn't been NEET for the last 3 years.