Chainlink

qsp, icx, ven, eth, omg, req

ETH
LRC
ICX
NAS
NULS

VEN hands down

Hold XLM, ZRX, and REQ only. 50/25/25 for maximal risk/reward balance.

BCH is the best hodl right now. It will succesfully take Bitcoins name in 2018 as /r/bitcoin capitulates in month long bearmarket and never arriving lighning

omg,
xlm,
xrb

long term hold coin = mooncoin

ZEN is a good hold.

who is this girl? any idea?

No need to talk shit.. just take a gooood look.
Myst and Substratum are ideas. Privatix has 750k customers already. and only 1.25mil coins.
RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING
hmmm.
Lick a PRIX

Good hold coins

BTC
ETH
XMR
FCT
SC
MOD/WTC
OMG

These are the only ones i've actually researched and found good enough to hold.

RCN coin is going to be a great coin to hold, New announcements every week and full release in April. This coin has huge investors including Tim Draper and many more notable firms.

Dyor, but in really interested in this as well as LMC are really worth looking into.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Fucking hell that is literally my entire stack except switch XLM and SALT for dodgecoin which I have for novelty purposes.

Any list without ICX going into 2018 is invalid

Jean Watts

considering I own 150k of these things, it would be nice if it got to $1

3.5k RCN here this is a promising project with a great team behind it, feeling comfy 2018

only reply with solid hold picks. Everything else are brainlet pajeets shilling shit coins

>If BTC makes it BTC makes it
>If BTC does not make none make it
>Shitcoins have no guarantee of making it if BTC makes it and most are likely to share the fat of PPT and Namecoin as the fad wears off.

it is BTC
It has always been BTC
and for the foreseeable future it will be BTC

hold my dick faggot

I'm holding a small amount but already comfy and anxious for FOMO.

buy XLM while its under a dollar.

XEM
IOTA
ETH

Hold, check back in a year.

>BCH
>24 a second
BCH is such a joke. BTC is garbage, but anyone thinking that BCH is a good replacement is a moron. If we're going to replace BTC, we should do it with something that actually works and scales.

ETH
ARK
XRP

SNC
IXT
POWR

RCN in from 850 and substantially increased my bag at 2600 sats. A+ team v comfy