Sci-fi Uniforms

I need battle dress uniforms for a sci-fi military!
My plan is to have a coat color & a accent metallic

Navy (Space)
Black & Silver (Looks like space)
Marines
White & Gold (Compliments the Navy & is a bold color, brings up ideas of white knights)
Army
Red & Brass (Doesn't show wounds, traditional color of soldiers)
Scouts
Green & Bronze (Foresty colors, perfect for wilderness vibes
Psionics
No clue. I was going to have Army be blue & Psions red but red seems like more on an Army color. Blue is kinda lack luster. Yellows are garish. There metallic is Iron though

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JGSDF_pr/status/847388274561654784?s=06
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES! MORE please!
I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS KIND IF THING!

Same!
I'll contribute what I have.

I like everything about that uniform except the boots. They look overdesigned and impractical as shit.

>battle dress uniforms
Battle dress, or dress uniforms?

Finding your specific colour scheme and such is unlikely unless you make it yourself/commission it

The point of ceremonial uniforms is to be overdesigned.

Any suggestions for what color my Psions should sport?

Why do sci-fi officers always look like either XIXth century poofs or communists?

Because they are germans in space, and most are based off Prussian uniforms going as far as WWI.

Commies didn't had enough swag at the time so they just coppied monarchist that actually had style.

Japan's (proposed) new uniforms for their SDF are (1970's) scifi as fuck

What’s up with every navy always looking super gay?

Which one of them pilots the Gundam?

Depends on which timeline we're discussing

Speaking of which, Zeon has some sweeeeet uniforms

Are they only proposed?

Aiguillette in the pocket looks dumb as hell though, I guess it might look okay with some medals (are the SDF like the US and rack them up for even the most basic shit so they get big walls?)

They do look pretty nice, albeit a bit blatantly trying to be futuristic

Not really? They're just your ordinary run off the mill ceremonial uniforms.

You didn't watch a lot anime as a kid, did you?

What does it have to do with anime? It's similar to ceremonial uniforms from around the world, like Poland, Russia or Sweden. Fucking weebs are so dumb.

Effay as fuck

>Japan's Anime Uniforms
>similar...to Poland, Russia or Sweden

its the nature of putting large numbers of men on boats for extended times. Either that, or there are other problems.
>Captcha- select the boats

Nice

This story had less sodomy than I was expecting, but it was still an excellent read.

Bump. I'll post a couple when I get on my laptop.

Do they need to look like Jetson fashion for you to consider it furutistic?, futurism is a broad style.

Of all thing you take issue with, it’s the boot? He has fucking coat hooks on his shoulders

The word you're looking for is flamboyant, not overdesigned. Things that are overdesigned tend to not look aesthetically appealing.

>air force
>army
>navy
>marines
>????
MOBILE SUITS CONFIRMED

They're not separated by branch.

The two on the left are the old ones, the three on the right are the new ones. The full white one is summer version, the ones in navy blue are winter versions.

twitter.com/JGSDF_pr/status/847388274561654784?s=06