WABI - MONEY - NO PAJEETS

Why aren't you buying Wabi ? The coin is backed by safe products, and is quantum proof! Also being integrated into WECHAT - which 1billion+ users in china...enjoy staying poor BTW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uBmDCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already bought in at $1.40.

Bought after the pump in a dip, solid project with partnerships and a product already.

bought in at $1.70
wish i could have bought more
wish i could buy more now
50% of my portfolio

Bought in at 1900 sats not even phased

Even buying in at 2.40 is smart - it has no where to go up from here anyways.

Wabi can go to .01ยข and i would still give zero fucks. Holding til $20

You can buy more. Do it. Once we break 20k satoro again(21 really) this shit is mooning HARRRRD.

Xactly. As of a 4 hours ago im officially all in

this

i don't want to sell CTR for wabi since CTR is at the dip

Wake me up when it is $10

Thanks for the reassurance user, I thought I bought in pretty high and was going to get burned, did some research as well and feel confident.

This coin has 99Million market - that's less then NEO. Easily 50$ by the end of 2018.

Idk what CTR is so i cant tell you to sell it...but ask yourself...is it poised to double or evej tripple in the next week? Because wabi is. Id ctr is in the dip wouldnt u want to accumulate that later on after riding this wabi news thru this week?

Dude rhis coin isnt even in the top 100 market cap...itll be within top 50 before the end of the quarter. And itll double by end of the week. Regrets to all those who see the integration of the wabi token within everyday chinese life impending but still have not bought in...Im sorry you have no balls. Thats why you will never have a lambo. All those hodling....ill see you hodling in lambo land

Wabi is solid. The founders are some of the best out there desu. WeChat-integration was nice, but I also think there is a lot of good news coming soon.

All in at ICO and not fucking selling. Man it feels good to hold a solid coin and not having to research through heaps of dogshit.

So fucking underrated compared to WTC and VECHAIN. Product is better, solves real-life problem, established company for more than 4 years, already in the shops, integration with WeChat

Bump

And undervalued considering the billions of dollars that flow thru chinas countierfit food industry

So fucking underrated compared to WTC and VECHAIN. Product is better, solves real-life problem, established company for more than 4 years, already in the shops, integration with WeChat

50% of my portfolio is on WABI and i feel comfy AF, easy income.

Good meme man. Congrats on your future gains

What the hell, I'm in a little bit. Had an ETH sitting around that did okay today, spent it on the frog. I like frogs.

Any more WABI memes? I need to collect some

Man, join their Telegram. There is loads haha

Where is it?

t.me/wabi_ico

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting WaBi le frog

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself babes

if there is one thing I hate more then huge faggots like you its the cancer P&D discords. Stay poor, and stop shilling out your gay shit. No one is going to join it.

Yeah and this isnt because of a pandd its cuz of a working product being brought to an existing and largely unfilled multimillion dollar market

Read the title - NO PAJEETS, gtfo of this thread.