Wrong ETH wallet

I know this is the longest of long shots..
I dun goofed badly when trying to send ETH to kucoin and accidentally sent to the wrong wallet.
Whoever you are, that received my 1.1 ETH, you'd make my year if it could be sent back.
Might not be a lot for some people here, but it actually is for me!

Worth every long shot

Transaction ID
etherscan.io/tx/0x6590942fd70c1cf86023ddfb464dd33c59a2d937ee5991a4dac53d6e2a63d128

The wallet I should've used:
0xa4ccbe81897cad3c7bff65ec3a872f76bf408a9f

Sent back :)

Nice just bought 100k

It likely won't happen, but I hope you get it back.

Sent back :)

That addresses looks like it belongs to no one.

If it had sent to me and I received it, I honestly would dude. Sorry for your loss

This has to be some kind of scam or ...?

How do send coins to the wrong wallet and not have any idea what wallet it was?

Sorry bro. Looks like that ETH is gone forever. Chances of a real person owning that address is smaller than winning an intergalactic lottery. Condolences for your loss.

Oh, so it's just an unused address then? I still don't know how a random unused eth address can get accidentally sent eth.

Not a scam, I just messed up heavily. I pasted the wrong wallet

just conctact Skellys customer support group at [email protected]

why did you have the "wrong" address copied? where did you get it from? that wallet was literally empty and never been used before you sent your coins to it.

Yeah but where did you even get a random wrong eth address that you don't own to begin with?

Sent back 100k :)

Nice, just sent back 100k ;)

I copied my Ethereum Classic wallet and pasted it when trying to transfer my ETH to kucoin.
Dun goofed.. ):

Almost as bad as me sending $1100 worth of Neo to a BTC address in August but I got over it. You will too. Just be extra careful from now on.

I feel you man. It's a shame having to start from scratch though.

Youl'l probably get banned for this post lol.

If someone pitched in 25% to replace what you lost I'd pitch in 25% as well, but I don't want to be the first generous guy.

you may be able to import your private key from ETC into your ETH wallet, in theory the keys should be the same

Got your 1.1. I put it in dogecoin. Once it moons more up to about 10 eth, ill return your 1.1

do this OP, you're a fucking retard but a lucky one

How does that work?

the address and keys are the same on both. you have the private key I assume for the ETC address. you can import it into an ETH wallet and access the funds there. unless your ETC address was an exchange, then you're fucked.

This is why I always send a small amount as a test when i make a new wallet. Sorry for your loss OP

I withdrew ETH from Binance and sent to a BTC address on kucoin. That means I'm deep in the shitter, right?

yes you are fucked. why'd you say ethereum classic in the other post? sort yourself out mate.

This lame shit never fails to make me lol.

I meant ETC, sorry :(
Thanks for your help though

Always always always send a test transaction with a tiny bit of Ether before sending a massive amount. Hopefully the cost of this lesson will make it stick in your brain.

Thanks for the feedback people

OP are you pic related?

>that you don't own