mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/12/19/top-itc-tournament-lists-november-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my dudes > your dudes

Second for the glory of Tzeentch!

3st for chaos

Go away Tzeentch

nth for summoning after disembarking

Sisters!

Trying to build a list for my last index daemon game, what do I put in it?
What am I about to lose in the codex?

7th for knights get 12 attacks with their feet

BIG TITTY sisters

Genestealers at the moment have 2 profiles possibly, Talons and Claws.

Claws are -1ap and 6s to wound become -4ap.
Talons have no AP and allow you to reroll hit rolls of 1.

A lot of the time you'll be hitting on 2s thanks to buffs, so when would it be best to be more accurate but not get AP bonuses? If you're facing something with a 3+/4++ save, which profile would be best?

are people STILL engaging carnac after the chaos daemons codex objectively blew him out completely?

changeling is getting kind-of-sort-of-not-really nerfed.

Hahahaha, all according to plan.

2k points, forgot to mention a few neurothropes/zoanthropes as well. The malanthrope has the kronos warlord trait

Boy dont get me started lol

You have ten seconds

To add a new faction for Imperium, Chaos, Aeldari, Orks, Necrons, T'au and Tyranids.

What did the CD codex do to him?

PLASTIC ZERKERS WHEN!?

Squats

iirc it changed their buff to either a FNP or adding to their saves, not sure.

>orks are still one of the top armies
So why is everyone complaining? Monobuild is better than the shit tier armies necrons, Tau, DW, GK, Inquisition, etc. get, so why do orks complain so loudly like they’ve got it worst?

They really do. Plague Flails have the same bonus rule and would be completely useless if they weren't getting those extra attacks

I'm facing a tzeench/1ksons player this weekend.
What do I need to know? I'm uninterested in reading through the rumours because reading is for nerds

nid player btw

Oh no I meant to Carnac, Changeling gives everyone in a 9in bubble a 6+++

Zerkers are already plastic tho

But they are plastic. It's just that their sculpts are 15 years old

If you're referring to the OP image, I think it's more of a goofy relic from 7th

oh, his constant fellating of be'lakor and how he's the 'only' undivided daemon prince.

Be'lakor is the first of many undivided daemon princes

Well let's do some math then, Well use a full squad of genestealers properly buffed by a broodlord fighting a captain

Claws:
80 Attacks
66.67 Hits
33.33 wounds
16.67 stick after the captains 4+ invuln

Talons:
80 Attacks
73.33 hits
36.67 wounds
12.22 stick after the captains 3+ regular save

Talons are generally only better when the target has no saves or has an invuln better than their normal save

Because its tg, everyone's gotta bitch. Orks are in the same boat as Space Marines, mid tier with one very strong monobuild, which is the same spot Marines have always been in since fucking forever.

Number of attacks is irrelevant. Nothing in the rules links Attacks and Wound Rolls.
Hit Rolls generate Wound Rolls regardless of anything before that, that's RAW. If you dispute this, back it up with a quote from the rules.

I play tzeentch/1ksons. He'll have a lot of shooting and a lot of magic, and not very many boys unless he's going heavy daemons. Since you're nids though you shouldn't have a problem.

You find a one on a corner? ITS A MINE!

Greetings, aussie

Bring pretty much anything from your codex and watch him cry as he attempts to do anything to you

What are you working on anons?
I'm really happy with how these guys have come out so far, need to highlight and finish the bases.

What should I equip on my Flyrant?

I'm new to Nids since I decided to make something out of the three Battle of Macragge sets I nabbed to have a nice foil to my Smurfs.

I'll go Behemoth, so melee should be good?

Read again, the hit rolls are for this one(1) attack and until you can provide me something that says otherwise your argument is dead in the water

What's their band name?

Thanks.

I modeled my guys with Talons (Since they're cool and they're an upgrade without a downside, like if you have talons you also have claws).

I wonder what the thought was with GW, making claws optional but without a cost or downside in taking.

I guess they'll be good against something like Eldar or Poxwalkers.

Nah, less so on Veeky Forums but orks are constantly saying they’re 7th-tier bad, or somewhere near to it. Personally I think orks are solid, though people treating them like a ranged army with melee capability is retarded.

The Four U's

user, how can you shitpost on Veeky Forums when you're literally illiterate?

>Emails photo to computer
Right side up!
>Posts directly to tg
Upside down!

Fuck phone cameras!

Not an argument

God, I hate their heads so much. Nice paintjob though.

Painting my 4th Trygon

I like the model, but at this point I think it's starting to become a problem

Speech to text function?

Wraithkin
A bunch of tiny child sized wraith units that shoot wrist mounted shurikens cannons, Basically anti infantry that can deep strike for free and get a bonus for cover saves. They have a natural save of 5+, and have three minis on a base, they have 3 wounds and can't take more than 1 damage at a time. Str 3 tgh 3 each base has 6 shuriken cannons total. Theyre also a troop choice.

Maybe give them the necrons reanimated rule just for shits.

Posting my 1000 points, r8 or h8 m8s

++ Battalion (CP +3) (Astra Militarum) [996 Pts] ++

+ HQ +

Death Korps Field Officer [32 Pts]: Plasma Pistol, Power Sword

Death Korps Marshal Karis Venner [60 Pts]: Hot-Shot Laspistol, Power Sword

Tank Commander [239 Pts]: Battle Cannon, Lascannon
. Plasma Cannon Sponsons: 2x Plasma Cannon

+ Heavy Support +

Heavy Weapons Squad [57 Pts]: 3x Autocannon

Malcador Infernus [346 Pts]: Inferno gun - Chemical fuel
. 2 Heavy Flamer: 2x Heavy Flamer

+ Troops +

Death Korps Grenadier Storm Squad [76 Pts]: 2x Hot-Shot Lasgun, 2x Meltagun, Plasma Pistol, Power Axe

Death Korps Infantry Squad [67 Pts]: Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Power Axe

Death Korps Infantry Squad [67 Pts]: Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Power Axe

+ 'Faction +

Forge World Entries

Regiment Selection: Death Korps of Krieg

+ Elites +

Death Korps of Krieg Command Squad [52 Pts]: Meltagun, Plasma Gun, Regimental Standard

++ Total: [996 Pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Make great appetizers.

>Each time a model makes an attack, roll a dice
This part is overridden by the Knight's rule
>If the ROLL is equal or greater to ... it scores a hit.
You check the roll, not the attack. Multiple rolls that meet BS = multiple hits.

Sisters of silence
>inb4 they are actually added ahead of existing xeno factions and before plastic sisters of battle

Mono-builds aren't what 40k should be about. If I want to run a mechanized or an elite list and be as viable as a horde one.

uuuuhhh

But that literally proves my argument. A successful Hit roll triggers a Wound roll. If you are making three Hit rolls, and all three succeed, then you trigger three Wound rolls.

>Each time a model makes an attack, roll a dice This part is overridden by the Knight's rule
Fucking finally! I was wrong and its good to be

>If the roll is greater than or equal to the attacking model's WS characteristic then it scores a hit

You're not summing the three dice. You're rolling three hit dice RAW. If a roll is greater than or equal the WS its a hit. Ergo if all three dice are greater, that's three rolls that are greater and that's 3 hits.

Lost and the Damned.

If green tide is so fucking strong lets see a single tournament where they place top 5

top 10 even

>lol
>>>>leddit

Still allowed.

How hard would it be to magnetize hellblasters to switch between heavy/standard plasma incinerators? Just picked up the a box of 10 yesterday.

Alternatively I could go out and buy the 5 man box to combine with my dark imperium standard hellblasters

I was getting at the first sentence of the rule but its irrelevant now because reminded me of the oversight I made

>SoS Dex When?

Working on my Tzeentch daemonkin at the moment, having a bit of a paint.

Everything in this photo is extremely WIP

your second option is your best bet, anything with wire/cables tends to be troublesome

>tournaments
>where time constraints limit your play style to not be green tide

Thougjt it placed top 3

user...

Are possessed still shit or did the recent rules make them decent to use in a casual game?

2nd place Warzone Atlanta
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/12/19/top-itc-tournament-lists-november-2017/

Go back through the ITC Top 3 list on BoK further and you'll see plenty more top 3 finishes.

I think they'd be fine in a casual game with 2W. Put a Herald with them and they get +1 S too so that's pretty neat

Look at the mathhammer sheet in the OP, tab Tyranids. It's pretty comprehensive.

Got a link?

>40,000 General
>vs 40k General
>ctrl+f
>000 g
>40k g

see pic

40kg is the tag

Ngl I was thinking you'd double down despite being proven wrong and keep shitting up another thread, good on you

>no link to previous thread
what THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

YOU JUST MAKE THE OP WRONG BECAUSE YOU WANT (YOU)S

Let the old thread die
Kill it if you have to

>ctrl+f 40kg
autism fucking everywhere

>All this knight talk
Nows my time! Is the chest crest mandatory or can I mount another weapon there? I know that you can get two heavy stubbers but where does the second one go?

Made a Space Marine/Inquisition list, but could use some help in smoothing it out. Any pointers would be a massive help.

Space Marine Captain (74), Power Sword (4), Storm bolter (2) = 80 pts

Sergeant (13), combi-melta (19), Bolt Pistol = 32 pts
Marine (13), Bolter, Bolt Pistol x 3 = 39 pts
Marine (13), Meltagun (17), Bolt Pistol = 30 pts
Total = 101 pts

Sergeant (13), chainsword, Plasma Pistol (7) = 20 pts
Marine (13), Bolter, Bolt Pistol x 3 = 39 pts
Marine (13), Meltagun (17), Bolt Pistol = 30 pts
Total = 89 pts

Tartaros Sergeant (31), Power Sword (4), Combi-Bolter (2) = 37 pts
Tartaros Veteran (31), Lightning Claws (13) = 44 pts x 3 = 132 pts
Tartaros Veteran (31), Heavy Flamer (17) = 48 pts
Total = 217 pts

Biker (31), Twin Boltgun (2) = 33 pts x 3 = 99 pts

Venerable Dreadnought (90), twin-lascannon (50), flamer (9) = 149 pts

Inquisitor, power maul, plasma gun = 72 pts

Acolyte, storm bolter = 10 pts x 6 = 60 pts

Acolyte, storm bolter = 10 pts x 5 = 50 pts

Chimera = 75 pts
Grand total = 992 pts

The thing thst really rustles our ork jimmys is that all the coolest units are elites and vehicles.
I love flooding the board as much as the next ork, but variety is the spice if life.
Shout out to the morka,gorka nauts though for most improved unit I owned

Here we go, anons! Gonna paint some shit for a change.

Also my 3 battlewagons and 2 trukks doubled in points. Which makes it even harder to run my favorite list

That and every other elite unit has t-shirt saves aside of nobz. So your 20 man squad of burna boyz or 30 stormboyz easily gets mowed down by anything. If they were cheaper and more came in a box.

Not to mention there’s not a lot of options for vehicals when you can hit the broad side of a barn with 2 rokkit shots.

It's, uh... quite the style difference

Should I sell my first army that got me back into 40k? I feel sad letting them go but I never play them nor do I care to. I also don’t care for their lore anymore.

How are your melta boys going to get close enough to use their weapons?

Yeah. One is terribly overdesigned, the other's silouette partially looks like a bellend.

>Lets take a Forgeworld unit, make it shittier then cover it with excess details

Great work Games Workshop

Are you happy with their paintjob? Do they hold any aesthetic value or personal value to you? If no,just sell them.

which army m8? maybe someone can help you get your spark back

The only knights with two heavy stubbers have battle cannons, and the second stubber is on the cannon.

You forgot one

Nah. My scheme changed greatly over the course of it so it’s not even coherent anymore. Not to mention i was just picking up painting.

Nurgle marines. Used to use death guard rules in traitor legions book, but they took away my havocs, my obliterators, and my heldrakes.

Wouldn’t even know what legion traits to give them since I like shooting the crap out of things over melee

>is that all the coolest units are elites and vehicles.

I mean... this is true for like 80% of armies.

Carapace weapons are optional. You can choose any weapon from the Carapace Weapons list or none. The Second Stubber is co-axial with the RFBC.

Do you think I should trade the Dreadnought out for some transports?