SERIOUS QUESTION

IS THIS A FUCKING PONZI SCHEMES? ISN'T??? TELL ME FAGGOTS, TELL ME. WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS?? THOSE WHO BOUGHT EARLY MAKE MONEY OVER THOSE WHO BUY AFTER THEM. IS THIS SHIT PONZI OR WHAT?? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE FAGSSSS NIGGERS TELLL MEEEEEE

does it make any difference whether it is or not? we don't care about "muh new currency", we gonna be rich!

Stocks are ponzi

That's right now buy my crypto's so you can leave your bags unto the next.

Life is a fucking Ponzi scheme

The question is how does it affect you if it is? It only matters if u get justed simple as that.

It does not fucking matters. I know it. But what's in the end of this? Is this really a huge revolution? Or just a fucking scam??

It's only a ponzi scheme when the average person thinks it is a ponzi scheme, the majority of people in crypto either like the technology or truly believe it will make them rich

Wouldn't that also make the stock market a bit of a Ponzi scheme, just a socially acceptable one because Coca Cola and everyone else's favorite brands are involved?

Aren't stocks backed by something?

Not really, it's the same thing, stocks are speculated on the future of a company, the current performance of a company is always priced in.

Crypto is speculated on by the future of the technology.

>Stocks are ponzi

only when bubbles happen. also dividends get paid.

>Is this really a huge revolution? Or just a fucking scam??

"buy crypto now, it will make you rich!!" is a scam for sure. even if it works, it's still a scam on the last people to buy crypto.

All of crypto is a ponzi. You just have to get out in time.

When bubbles happen yes. So right now, yes.

Cryptos themselves are not pure ponzis but price has to be driven by fundamentals and not speculation. 99% coins are dogshit.

how much time do you faggots think we have?

Until the marketcap reaches 100 trillion

This something a complete noob would think or say. There's quite a few crypto's that will potentially change the world to better.

maybe but luckily there are still millions of /nocoiners/ yet to invest

Wrong. Many have real uses. For example vechain will have blockchain tech to guarantee the authenticity of things like baby formula and luxury items in China. If you buy deepbrainchain and bntx you deserve to lose your money.

No OP it is not a ponzi. It's just a bubble.
Most crypto only has value because people trust that they can sell it for more money than they bought it for later on. It has almost no intrinsic value -- nobody buys it to use it as a currency just so they can pay $20 extra for coffee at the local "Bitcoin accepted here!" cafe.

When the main driver of a commodity's value is not its usefulness but its projected future value, it is a bubble. You can make money off of it, just like you can make money off of a ponzi scheme -- by investing early and cashing out before it collapses. Getting the timing right is more a matter of gambling and luck than "investment skill".

Many thanks, i appreciate your comment.