The Worldbuilding around the Amazons

>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women. the process when performed on men have been said to be highly lethal and debilitating if not.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized until very , by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander." A former adventurer/disgraced noble.
>The Nation itself, Basileía Amazōníōn, was a former colony and has secured alliances with its parent country's enemies.
>the above fact, in addition to the defensible nature of the nation's topography has left it unmolested from invasion
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.
>both of these services are loaned out to The Nation's allies for a reduced fee. Like favorable trade rights. Elite squads of amazons are rented out to their allies to fight in foreign wars.
>The Amazon Process is a tiered process. With more and more enhancements over an extended period of time. Generally increasing size and overall physical capability.
>the nation as a whole is relatively egalitarian. Both men and Women make up the standard army.
>women who are not disfigured by failed Amazonization aren't disrespected and may attempt to go through he procedure again, though it may lead to health risks.
>Due to lack of resources (at least initially), Armor is reserved for the more elite units of Amazon forces. The other Amazons make do with Enchanted Tattoos and Woad.
>Sabers, spears and chopping weapons are the order of the day, to take advantage of their increased size.

Now that we've gotten the country itself mostly under wraps, What about the Amazon's neighbors?

Does this thread really need to be made every day?

nah, just every other day.

And its actually not about amazons! Its about everything around the amazons!

Just let it die dude, it's over

maybe. i'm willing to let this one ride out however.

The other tread is still active tho. No need to make a new one.

Well if i make it now, with this set up, less of a chance of some jackass making another far more ridiculous one to just get more people riled up.

I'd say this one takes all the good nuggets of the last one and puts it at the fore front, rather than people looking at that stupid troll OP and basing their entire argument on that.

Seeing as you don't get handed land and political power, it's a false equivalence. Though yes, certain trannies can call down SocJus hordes on "heretics".

So Milfy breeders, or skewed gender ratios?

Right! Last thread we posited that the Amazon Nation had either Slavic or Spanish influences in its design or culture.

From that and the fact that it was a former colony, what can we derive about it's parent country?

>Amazon Nation had either Slavic or Spanish influences
Wat?

this is a joke taken way too far

I think they should reject the colonizers culture once they achieve independence. They could sill use their technology but reverting to traditional aesthetics.

It was mentioned a few times last thread, it stuck out.

I mean it doesn't HAVE to have Spanish or Slavic influences.

of course of course, because ultimately this is something youre going to stop looking at once you're done fapping anyways

Life is a joke taken too far. But even though no one is laughing anymore it's scary to just end it.

The amazon's neighbours are a forest of hidden elf villages known as Tw'inc. They're a peaceful kingdom of hippies without its their own standing army. The amazon kingdom have tried to make them their vassal several times but the elves simply retreat back to their villages whenever the amazons invade. This is a large inconvenience for the big women, because the elves are some of the best trackers and healers in all the realms so they'd much rather have them as allies.

Also in this world all elves are five feet tall with slender, fragile builds.

Also you know there's a thread on /d/ for amazons? You don't need to keep posting this shit OP, you can just get your fetish fuel from there.

I have to go traditional and go with a pseudo Greek aesthetic. Its pretty baller.

>JOKE
That's a funny way to spell autism.

>spoiler

But my fetish is world building

Sorry, I meant: the forest of elves are known as "The Tw'inc".

So they're a hyper advanced primitive society that both has cutting edge alchemy and perfect gender parity, except the men are weaker, useless, and used as breeding stock.

Make up your minds already

Then take it to /wbg/, its full of people who are willing to help with shit like this, as opposed to the people like me who are only here for the big women.

i'm actually genuinely interested in it, and the ideas that get buried in /pol/posting and shitposting are rather inspired.

It reminds me of old Veeky Forums when

Don't see a single thing of that capt'n. Must be talking about some other thread.

That's nice but unless they got separate from the rest of civilized society for a very long time somehow i don't really see how that would work. Unless we are not working with a late middle ages time period, which is fine bu then I would have to rethink my favorite aesthetics.

5th time's a charm, huh?

I was mainly going off of Standard Fantasty Kitchen Sink where for some reason or another there's a society much like ancient GreecRome right next to Transylvania.

which aesthetic choices were you going for?

>>women who are not disfigured by failed Amazonization aren't disrespected and may attempt to go through he procedure again,
What about those who are? Why do you only talk about the positives in your Mary Sueciety?

>the ideas that get buried in /pol/posting and shitposting are rather inspired.
Are they? Because last I saw they answered any question with "it's this way because I said and the Amazons always win because they do"

there's a character limit. Those who are disfigured by the process are barred from it re attemting the process because, if it went wrong the first time, it could go wrong worse the second time.

Socially they are pitied. Like a burn victim.

maybe the person was shitposting at you because they thought you were being unreasonable.

Say what you want about /pol/ but Veeky Forums has a serious /d/ problem aswell

I tend to handle that by having the main continent split in two, with the north being Vikings and gothic architecture, and the south being classical in most respects.

It’s also where I throw my own Amazons, Southern Matriarchal Giants who are either tribal or city-state.

Because Pol would have non-stop shitfests if there were any negatives.

Reminder that Lady Knights are superior.

Man your little ding dongs must be red and raw from all the nonstop jerking

And what if I think these threads are unreasonable? Should I shitpost at them too.

I really like the North American Indians look for Amazons. Most of my maps are a version of our world with some changes. I really find it easier and I can create better civilizations if they are loosely based on a geographic location similar to earth.

Lady knights and Amazons are two sides of the same coin. Equal and opposite. Nither is better or worse. Simply ideas.

Bitchen art though. KD:M is god's gift to pervs like us.

Like I mentioned before, I don't know enough about the slavs to pitch in much on that aspect though now that you've brought it up I find myself split 50/50 on if I like Greek or Spanish more
Maybe Spanish but with Greek influences?

To each there own

Well Spain and Italy are both Wine Cultures...

I crimp from real life all the time. Though usually the theme park version of real life.

Iberian? The name for the region under the Carthaginians and Romans (includes Portugal).

now we're getting somewhere! Though i'm unfamiliar with the region. Rome sacked Carthage and salted the earth right?

Or i am i mixing up my ancient history?

I'll summarize what I wrote in the last thread as briefly as possible:
Mammalian societies will always have the sexually disposable individuals doing the risky work. If the amazon tribe is equal in the female/male ratio, the military would still be comprised of men. Men who have been sexually selected to be submissive and weaker by a matriarchy. Matriarchal societies are tribal, there is no drive for them to develop the social institutions that create civilization. If your amazon society is sending it's weak men to fight strong men from a patriarchal society they will lose for obvious reasons. If the ratio of sexes is skewed to have women be the disposable sex then it is reasonable for them to be going off to war. If your amazon society is sending strong women to fight men, they will lose, their technology will be worse. If you say your women are magically enhanced super soldiers (a boring cop out) then it can be safely assumed that, like the atom bomb, others will quickly copy your enhancement, and apply it to males, and proceed to easily win again. In other words, this shit is dumb.

But don't worry, for I am here with a simple solution. If your "humans" were actually of the same genus as the amazons and had them also reproduce as mostly female, thereby creating a society in which they also have women taking riskier roles, but have the men be the patriarchs (similar to a lion pride) then you can make a society with the necessary social institutions of civilization. Most importantly, these two species can be easily balanced, unlike in the earlier problematic hypothetical scenarios. You would have weaker but civilized and technologically superior "human" women against physically stronger but tribal amazons. Badabing badaboom, you got a world with amazons and female knights that makes sense, everybody happy. Plus you can please men who are into maledom with the "humans" and men who are into femdom with the amazons. EVERYBODY HAPPY.

Of course there's a very good reason we have 1:1 ratios in reality, but this is still better than anything you niggers have written, so deal with it.

but that's boring though

I know it became the roman province of Hispania after the romans defeated Carthage and they acted both as a breadbasket and major source of metal but not much else off the top of my head, will have to do some research when I get the chance

Having Amazons and humans be a separate species is probably the worst and most boring suggestion ive heard all week.

>created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure
Fucking boring.

Reminder that ladyknights can't even keep their own thread alive

So instead you prove them right with shitty flawless Sues and give them open invitation to shit up the thread?

see

sorry i missed your post.

>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure

Fucking dropped like a nuke on Japan.
Amazons should be natural. Shit like this is why russia got dumped from the Olympics.

Pic related, an all natural, no doping amazon and her cleric healslut.

>Amazons should be natural. Shit like this is why russia got dumped from the Olympics.
I hate to hurt you feelings, user, but all amazons are created this way. Some of them just get away with that.

So the Carthaginians were Semitic, coming from what’s now Syria. They competed for colonies across the medteranean with the Greeks. The original city states Carthage came from gradually lost relevance following the conquests of Alexander the Great. Which Carthage and Rome grew to fill the power vacuum.

The Carthaginians owned territory across N. Africa, Iberia, and Italy, notably Sicily and Sardinia.

The Romans fought three wars with them, the Punic Wars, taking more land each time. Hamilcar Barca fought the first in Spain, and the Romans one the Italian possessions. The second, on the pretext of helping the Carthaginians pay their war debts seized the silver mines in Spain, where Hamilcars son, Hannibal, crossed the alps, and the Romans won Iberia, and in the third, the Romans got the Numidians, a kingdom in the Atlas Mountains theCarthaginians frequently bought mercenaries from, particularly cavalry, to turn against them, and utterly destroyed Carthage.

Also the elephants were native to n. Africa that have since gone extinct.

Also google Dido.

Thanks for your valuable input, I'm sure everyone will remember your valuable contribution. Your genial and innovative ideas will be remembered for eons after you die.

They don't really need to be a different species, if they are augmented humans the augments themselves might cause the uneven number in birthing.

Glorious, Thanks friend!

I have it that Amazons are giants (a race taller than humans as much as Dwarves are shorter than humans).

I find it’s better shit to have to deal with yes.

Functionally (and genetically) there'd be no difference from them getting deus ex machinad into existence of having evolved into existence, I don't get the contention here.

So Amazon Harems? Yay? Nay?

If they are not created by "changing" humans in some way the only options we have left are that they are either from a different species or from a lost continent that got separated from thousands of years and that somehow the different and extreme environment cause then to "evolve" certain characteristics creating a "new" breed of humans know as the amazons.

I like the augmentation better. Having Amazons being something that ISNT natural formed or created is part of the appeal. Its got an angle for potential plot hooks. such as "Steal the amazon formula for neighboring country" and exploit all the stuff you claimed was stupid to futher the plot along.

That's simply not there if they're a different race.

The Amazons do have Harems yes. Exotic boytoys gifted to them from their exploits in foreign wars.

I'm just following the general world building done in the previous treads, as you can see in the op.

That's how it goes on Veeky Forums. Autists want a "plausible" explanation for everything.

"harems" imply possession and some sort of marriage, in an amazon society there's no pressure for this behaviour. Amazons would have no problem sharing men communally, as they get their own resources and have no concerns over the legitimacy of their lineage.

>If they are not created by "changing" humans in some way the only options we have left are that they are either from a different species or from a lost continent that got separated from thousands of years and that somehow the different and extreme environment cause then to "evolve" certain characteristics creating a "new" breed of humans know as the amazons

That is better than alchemy.
We have elfs and dorfs, both of whom can mate with humans.
Amazons can be descendants from some giants of old, created by a goddess, be an offshoot from regular humans that had some crazy environmental factor evolve them into growing their females huge, anything. Space marineettes lite sucks as an explanation.

I prefer married to multiple women.

It’s hard for me to justify a reason though why Amazons wouldn’t take multiple husbands in such a system though.

Again I prefer Amazons being female giants.

There is no "marriage". Marriage exists because woman are dependent on men and men want the children that receive their resources to be theirs. Neither of these conditions are met in amazon society.

In that case, why you hate men so much?

Amazons raid the elven villages for harems of sprightly shota dicks to drain.

1st. You a silly.
2nd. Wouldn’t the same still be said of men in that scenario.
3rd. What about the economics and legal aspects? Kids inheret from both sides of the family, both sides of the family gets to claim kids, parents share income, tax benefits etc.
4th. What about Love and commitment? Not every Amazon is going to be a single swinger.

Eeeeh i see what you mean, and it fits, however i find that when you include giants in the setting you start getting calls for giantesses. While there's nothing wrong with Giantesses, it muddies the issue i believe.

it also brings out the vore faggots.

---------------------
but entertaining this idea, What would you say about The alchemical process being derived form Giant extracts?

What's this gay, autistic bullshit?

These threads have been littered with vore faggots since the onset anyways.
I for one thank them for keeping that one thread alive and earnestly contributing unlike the harem faggots.

What about wanting dominant muscular women doing all the hard stuff for me, makes me hate men?

Also do you think everyone here is a militant lesbian? Because it’s common knowledge there are no girls on the internet.

My giants are just taller than humans insomuch as Dwarves are shorter than humans.

i give them shit all the time but they're total bros.

>2nd. Wouldn’t the same still be said of men in that scenario.
What, that men have multiple mates? Yeah, but each woman probably reproduces with other males, there's no sexual restraint.
>3rd. What about the economics and legal aspects? Kids inheret from both sides of the family, both sides of the family gets to claim kids, parents share income, tax benefits etc.
This is a tribal matriarchy.
>4th. What about Love and commitment? Not every Amazon is going to be a single swinger.
I'm talking general behaviour, perhaps there could be an occasional amazon that only likes one male for whatever reason.

I'm against that just because I think that giant should be bigger, more fantastical that way and I'm fond of high fantasy

Hard stuff, like hard vore?

That men are weaker, and this tie themselves to women.

And property is property. You still get powerful family’s who benefit from not letting what your kids kids do be all that loosey goosey.

Also it’s been seeming to me the main Amazon society we’ve been talking about has been very loose in terms of tech.

Anyone- my main point is that considering how important an institution marriage has been in each society, while I think it may be treated differently in Amazon society, I don’t see why it’d be entirely ditched.

Like join the army. Honestly I think being a househusband would be pretty comfy.

So do the elves use their ancient healing magics to fix their shattered pelvises from the constant snusnu? And the Amazons can't tell male elves from female elves, nor do they care

Well, what other name would I use for taller than average humans that Amazon culture stems from?

>That men are weaker, and this tie themselves to women.
Do they fuse themselves to the women over time, becoming nothing more than a pair of gonads for the Amazons like an anglerfish?

I’m sure that’s someones fetish.

The only reason societies have sexual restraint is because the existence of society is predicated on sexual restraint. In a matriarchal tribe there is no pressure for such behaviour to exist in the first place. Look into the behaviour of Bonobos and Spotted Hyenas.

Saying that you hate men is only semantically incorrect. What you hate is masculinity, you hate being a man.

Yes, but those animals aren’t human. Seriously, that’s a shit argument.

I see no reason why Amazons being human (or at least as human as elves) wouldn’t trend towards a form of marriage, be it monogamy, polygamy, polygyny, or some other such, just as much as any other society.

Maybe I hate your definition of masculinity (which I’m guessing is either WH40K, or the War Boys in the new Mad Max). I fully own up to doing stuff like watching MLP unironically. I don’t consider myself especially masculine, but I’m comfortable with my level of masculinity. Which is what you want, because I fully agree women are weird about a lot of things, but being sensitive about our masculinity is the one thing us guys are super freaking weird about.

I'll say it one more time, this time imagine I am saying it very slowly as to make sure you understand:
Because there is no reason for them to form such institutions.

Inferring based on abstract logic and supplementing it with behaviour based on the behaviour of different species under similar conditions is certainly a better argument than only inferring it based on other species which are in completely different conditions.

What he hates is at the societal role you try to box him on. Your definition of what a men is and what masculinity is are nothing but your own. Also stop with your political crusade. It contributes nothing to this read.

>I hate trying, I just want a muscular mommy gf to whisk me away and save me from my own shitty life while offering her nothing in return
So you're just a spineless faggot and a selfish bastard, then.

>Look into the behaviour of Bonobos and Spotted Hyenas
Bonobos are less creative than chimpanzees and Hyenas less successful than wolfpacks. Your point?