Drawthread: Crabalanche edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7sJey
bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/commissions
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1770
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=739
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2259
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=943
i.imgur.com/zzSh6al.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor

I was hoping you could draw this Oni Lady on the left in the clothes on the right. She's effectively going to the north pole and she needs to bundle up for the trip.

Pretty much hood style on the bottom right with the parka on the top right. but keep the fur trim.

She's a big girl, so don't be afraid to show it hugging her tight.

Also, her blonde roots continue to grow out longer, Like she hasn't dyed her hair in a REALLY long time.

Thanks for your time!

I'll scan this then try out a background colour bit.

Anchoring for Drawfriend.

I might do some fully armored requests.

Wip'd.

Reposting from previous thread

Hey there everyone

I wanted to request a D&D 3.5 moon elf psychic warrior from a really long campaign (some years now) that I'm DMing

The character is a vampire, prince of a very small kingdom, so he's pretty much a serious, quiet, and calculating dude, he's always the one who came up with the tactics and strategies for the party when there's a combat. I consider him the tactician of the group.

As a prince, he has a noble demeanor but in contrast he uses such a big sword, taking advantage of his superior vampire strength, physically he doesn't look that buffed, so it's often a surprise for strangers when they see him wielding that (him being an elf doesn't help too), on the handle of that big zweihander he carries there's a black diamond where the trapped soul of his father lays in. Long story short a sadistic lich who raided their kingdom trapped him inside and now this character seeks to restore his realm and avenge him/liberate him.

As many vampires, he tries to hide his condition from everyone, that's why he, and his progenitor as well, got interested in psionics, nowadays he can wander under sunlight thanks to a level 5 Adapt Body power

As stated previously, thank you user, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Reposting from previous thread.

Doot doot doot.

Slow down there, broseph.

Kindly requesting a magic item for a game:
It is a somewhat old and battered left gauntlet, dull grey, with a shard of some foreign material embedded into the beck of the palm
The shard itself is pitch black, like the vantablack in the ref, and seems to pull and distort light around it, similar to a black hole or refracting light I know, it's difficult to describe

Thanks in advance!

Well, as much of it as anyone wants to do would be nice, anyway.

Requesting my adept from my current Shadowrun game. He's an SAS deserter who's taken up a kind of knightly persona, which is what he originally hoped he would get to be.

>Wears a button up and tie under a black leather jacket, with advanced body armor sandwiched between. The collar of his button up and the tie are still visible over the top of the body armor.
>His right jacket sleeve is entirely covered in a knight's armor. Black with gold embellishment along the edges. His opposite shoulder has a big Union Jack patch on it.
>Pants are simple dark jeans with a huge revolver strapped to one thigh. Simple black combat boots.
>Young and haggard looking, with a pair of round sunglasses that don't actually do much to hide his eyes. Hair buzzed down.
>Primarily armed with a longsword, made to modern tactical specifications. Not embellished at all besides the necessities but almost as tall as he is. Matte black.

Requesting the Dreaded pirate Robert of the campaign I'm running.
He is wearing the hat,mask and outfit on the left and is sitting on a chest overflowing with gold, gems and other precious trinkets
Thanks!

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Anchor for Swords & Wizardry the kids party.

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal. Have fun with it!

Reposting this from the last thread. I think somebody might have already taken it, but I thought I may as well put it here for their convenience.

Requesting an X-Wing pilot for Age of Rebellion.
>Pose and outfit of the girl on the left
>Face, hair, and build of the girl on the upper right
>Scarf of the girl on the lower right
>Helmet from the lower rightmost pic

By my math you now owe me something like... eleven billion dollars.

What about a child's smile?

You are a gentleman and a scholar. i'll refer to you when ever my buddies need a commission. and they get a lot of commissions.

Anchoring the request from a few threads ago since a drawpal said they're working on this, I'll just copy what it said :>

Requesting my now ex paladin. Looks exactly like the top left picture with raven black hair and a white bow holding her hair in the back. Has the exact armor of the biggest picture with the dress of the top middle picture (color scheme is deep blue/white/gold) and the cape/scarf of the bottom middle (deep blue instead of red and no hood.)

Last session took a huge tole on her so I would love to have her in a desperate/lost pose. Maybe like the one in the bottom left or just her standing holding her holy symbol pendant while looking at it with completely empty eyes. It was a bloody fight so it would be cool to have blood splatter on her face/armor/heck even pendant.

The posing isn't necessary at all, really just create a sad looking ex paladin. The artist can mold it to however they want to be.
In the end, I just want her to be a fair skinned, raven black haired, and blue eyed elf. Thank you!

Requesting my Paladin. He's a guy worn down by the world but somehow he keeps on fighting.

He wears the suit on the right, only without the helmet or cane. He has a breastplate and gauntlets to cover his chest and hands. Pose-wise, I think a stance like the left pic would be good. Maybe have his arms crossed or something dynamic. A bust shot is enough.

Children are not allowed on here.

I love your style, are you taking commissions?

Requesting a pirate.
His clothes are blue like the guy on the left but not as fancy and closer to the style of barbossa on the right, as is his grey-streaked ginger hair which he keeps under a black tricorn. His beard is like in the closeup of the left guy and is the same shade as his hair. He's smiling wide, revealing his teeth are like that of a shark, as are his eyes. At his belt is a falchion like in the picture, though with a brass-coloured handle.

I was going to do this but then
>Peter
yeah no thanks

Out of curiosity, BigM, how many times have you drawn that oni now?

What's wrong with Peter?

Requesting a pic of my Fighter/Dervish/Tempest from an epic levels adventure.

If anyone wants to try dynamic poses, that also works.

I like to call him "I made a terrible mistake and refuse to seek help": The Character.

Just count?

Requesting a qt post apocalyptic rebel girl in trenchcoat like pic related, a rifle, ponytail, bandanna over part of her face, brown eyes and hair, pistol holstered on her belt. If not a trenchcoat then a green winter jacket. If you can draw a dragonov svd rifle that's what she uses but if not that's fine.

Repost from previous thread

requesting a broad-shouldered, muscular female bronze dragonborn warlock (similar body type to (1)) wearing a black hooded tunic similar to (2) with the hood down, well-worn leather armor similar to (3) layered over it, twin daggers and a handaxe strapped to the belt on her armor, a large leather pack similar to (4) on her back, and a pentacle necklace similar to (5) around her neck, thanks in advance

did you not see my question in the last thread?
welp never mind, that's better than I could do anyway. Nice work user.

Is this same character with the FAMAS?

same guy probably

No it's a different character.

sell it, hack

sell what?

it, stupid

Samefag

Good to know you requested both those entitled piles of shit.

No, just one. I just noticed you're an asshole

No one cares, dumb entitled homeless person

You seem mad

Not as much as you're entitled

In what respect? Do you have evidence?

Jesus Christ shouldn't you children be asleep right now? Fuck off already, both of you.

Your behavior

Specifics, please

All of it

I'm sorry, but that's empty rhetoric

Not really, entitled poorfag.

Just commission someone.

Even emptier. You're derailing the thread at this point. I'm going to have to ask you to either provide evidence or cease repeating yourself.

No u

Seriously though, why is Peter a bad name? It was a carefully considered reference to Saint Peter, to the etymological root (rock) in this case semi-sarcastically, and to Peter Carroll, the chaos magician. Is it just "durr, human name bad for dragon"?

Requesting an Orc Witch Doctor/Voodoo Priest.

He is tall and skinny, like to the point of being able to see the bones of his rib-cage. He wears little clothing but lots of trinkets made from the bones of small animals even a few skulls. Vials or bottles of sickly glowing potions hang around his belt. Tribal painting all over his body, nose piercings bald head.

For a bonus I would like him wielding a staff with voodoo dolls depicting my player characters dangling from it. Perhaps he is even ready to drive a large needle into one of the dolls.
Link to players pics.
imgur.com/a/7sJey

Similarly, Scarlet is both a reference to the Scarlet Woman and a joke about her being light blue instead of scarlet, and Emett is a pun based on the Hebrew אֱמֶת.

bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/commissions

Requesting a guy in power armor, mixing these two styles. The body and limbs of the left one, with the "helmet" style of the Elemental.

Migrating from last thread.
I'd like to request a drawing of my investigator in Call of Cthulhu. He's a mid-30s librarian that ended up rolling a bit low on appearance. (20/99 if anyone was wondering)
Anyways, back to the request:
1 is his general face/hair/glasses, but his face is a bit chubbier.
2 is his shirt/jacket. It's a bit baggy, and sags down to below his waist, enough to perhaps conceal a gun in his waistband...
He also wears a white shirt under it, and the jacket is about halfway buttoned up.
3 is his general body type. He's a bit chubby from a lack of physical exercise.
4 is literally everything else he wears, just boots and blue jeans.
5 is his pose. I'd like if there'd be some smoke swirling up around his head, possibly even coalescing to form something like an eye, or maybe a skull.
It doesn't bother me if you just give me a simple drawing of him standing and smoking, but the extra details would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance to any drawfriend that's interested!

Requesting a female ex-ganger Inquisitor for 40k.

She is dressed similar to the woman on the right with gang markings on her jacket and armour.

She also has the gang-tatts on her face and sharp, filed down teeth.

Please and thank you.

The world doesn't deserve you, friendo. (Also, art is fabulous as always.)

I'll take him, I dig this schlubby investigator. Tell me more about him? I love knowing more about player characters.

I'd like to request my Paladin Orc in Crusade armor

this is a bit of a low-priority request as I'm not using her in a campaign in any foreseeable future [spoiler/]

Well, if you insist! Thanks, user!
His name is Artistole Caulfield, but everyone just calls him "Artie;" except, of course, his parents. He grew up in a small, quaint town in southern Vermont, near the Massachusetts border. He was raised by his parents Samuel and Alice Caulfield, former prestigious students from Miskatonic University.
Artie spent most of his childhood cooped up in his room, almost always with his nose in a book or his eyes glued to the TV playing whatever nature documentary his father had put on.
After receiving his master's degree in English language and literature at Miskatonic University, Artie looked at his life and realized that it had been horribly misspent. He had spent 25 years of his life devoted to trying to follow the idyllic life of a scholar his father had long pressured him to live, but what had he to show for it? A slip of paper and crippling debt. It seemed that all of his colleagues were getting married and starting their lives, yet he was alone.
He decided to pack his bags and travel abroad, seeing the world's beautiful sights, and living the life he never had the chance to live. It was during his travels he met a beautiful woman named Charlotte Warren, a bookish lass 3 years his junior studying Zoology from Stanford University. Surprisingly, the two quickly fell in love, and after she graduated, Charlotte and Artie married, and they moved into a lakeside house in the place Charlotte grew up; Port Townsend.

Artie now spends his time working as a librarian until he can find a better job. He's a fairly heavy smoker, a vice he picked up from his father. He owns a 2 year old German Sheppard named Rufus, which he and his wife jokingly refer to as their "practice baby."

Sorry if this is too much, I tend to write a lot about my characters.

>Charlotte

>not just wanting a full elemental suit
Freebirths...

Requesting a brother and sister drow duo.

>Him
Taller of the two, with long white hair. He's a druid of spores and wears loose-fitting almost raggedy clothes, as the fungi and spores that are hosted within him pick at the materials he dons.

>Her
Short and messy white hair. She's a gloom stalker ranger who carries an elegantly shaped spear. Her armor is also close-fit and made of a hardened leather augmented by spidersilk.

Please and thank you Veeky Forums.

Request here, I would like some 40k fanart of the Marines Malevolent exiting a drop pod. Also, the drop pod has crushed an IG Chimera, with a few horrified soldiers looking on from a distance.

Here you go, user. Hope you like it.

Anchoring my request for Witch Princess from towergirls gleefully experimenting with unspeakable horrors in a cauldron for the guy who asked for more refs. Posting the extra refs too;
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1770
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=739
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2259
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=943
i.imgur.com/zzSh6al.png

This is so cool! I am saving this immediately and showing all of my friends that are in the session.

Thank you, user, you're the best.

...okay this may just be me but I swear I've seen that before. From like, at least a year ago. Am I going mad?

It's very old, one of Bored Drawfriend's old deliveries from here.

I knew it.
My memory isn't complete shit yet.

Well even if it isn't original, it still fits closely enough to what I had in mind that I'm still happy someone went out of their way to find it.

R E Q U E S T I N G
It's me, Kaiserboo from prievous thread. I'd like to request German ww1 female trench medic. Loosely braided blonde hair. Shy pose, maybe grabbing strap of her bag with both hands. Please make her uniform short, no capes. I don't know what about face tho... Maybe just draw cute small face with some scars. Also, it's for weird wars 1 in savage worlds system so it's connected with Veeky Forums. Don't give me bullshit that it isn't.

Anchoring request for drawfriend.

Can someone draw me a Harlequin Shadowseer, taking off their mask after a battle or play, with this face? Main colours for the Shadowseer should be black and green.
Bonus points if the background shows a battlefield filled with dead Word Bearers or Emperor's Children Chaos Marines. One extra internet if the tattoo in the neck is visible.

Oh wow, my request was made the OP pic. I'm so honored!

I like it, I really like it. Same drawfag as before, I'll be posting it as soon as possible.

yes it's definitely about you and not the artist

The artist is totally badass, major props to them. I just have never had any of my requests be the OP pic before. I'm sorry if I sounded a little too self-centered. It's really late where I am and I'm running on no sleep in over 40 hours so it's hard for me to think about what to write to avoid those problems.

Requesting a drawing of an upcoming NPC in my Shadow of the Demon Lord.
Top left is his race, a molekin. They are described as:"ugly by human standards,typically standing 3 feet tall with fleshy bodies that weigh around 130 pounds. Molekin have wide faces with overlarge noses and small, beady eyes, and pink, brown, or gray skin tufted with long white hair. Their hands end in curling claws, suitable for digging through earth and stone."
And I'd like him to take on the physical characteristics of the upper right image, i.e. Pale skin, red eyes, sharp teeth.
Finally, I'd like him to be in a pose like the bottom left image, but tightly clutching a tome to his chest.
Thank you in advance to any drawfriend that's interested!

Oops, meant to type Shadow of the Demon Lord campaign.

Aw, thanks user! I've always loved writing about my characters, and I'm glad someone else could enjoy my inane typings.

Done.

That stripe is a nice touch. Good work!

Thanks! I was a bit apprehensive about adding it but I think the nice contrast with the blue coat and suggestion of motion paid off. I'm glad you like it too.

And a slightly less washed out version via the magic of technology.

the flannel is kicking my perfectionist ass but i'm making progress

forgot pic

Delivery! One investigator, hope he doesn't get San Loss

Nice work dude, maybe you'd want to take my request? (The one with trench medic)

Here's a wip

Don't start shit.