LIKE A SPACE BOY

IM READY BABE

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we mooning again?

JUST HIT 85c

It's happening

so whats gonna happen when something else comes out?
we gonna go to Alpha Centauri?

you know it. if this gold-plated spaceship grows steadily or moves sideways until the mainnet comes out, we're definitely going to Alpha Centauri

wouldn't the gold all flake off when launching though?

It's an every day ATH until main net.

Guys should I just kill myself? I sold my REQ at $0.29 when it wasn't doing anything for like a week and bought BNTY/XVG instead.

JUST

if i were you in this situation i wouldnt be able to ask that question if you catch my drift

I honestly think we're winning way too much with REQ
We really need to take a break sometime soon

go back to plebbit

>tfw waiting for the dip to buy in
>keeps going up

You cunt. You mooned too early!

I remember putting 5BTC in REQ at $0.33 telling everyone that I felt sad for the people dumping their "bags" on me. People thought I was creating fake FOMO.

Now you genuinely see people mad they dumped their bags.

Same. Biggest fuckup I made other than not putting more into XRB at 2$

Is it too late to buy REQ for more than a x2 or x3?

I believed in REQ, but everyone was saying it wouldn't really moon till after Jan. I had a moment of weakness

Yeah, I bought some XVG with my REQ gains, and goddamn, what a waste of .7 BTC.

I think I'll just sell these bags at a loss and re-invest into REQ to get my money back.

You're not better than me just because I post on reddit
Get over yourself

Dude...

This is not a day trading coin. This is the missing link that transforms crypto into the dreams of the cyber punk enthusiasts.

If REQ works, it won't b a coin you will ever want to sell. Expect at least $10 by Q2 2018. Can't forecast past that date, as anything can and probably will happen at that point. If adoption and partnership prospects are what I think they are, this is buying into BTC at 1 dollar all over again.

REQ is going to $5.00 fella.

You answer yourself if you know of a sure 5x opportunity somewhere else and deploy your money accordingly.

short term yes. long term lol no

I hope so user

Similar questions were asked when ETH was $0.80 and Antshares was $0.80. Read the whitepaper and read this summary from an independent investment group

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

The potential marketcap is 5 TRILLION dollar.

Not 5 billion like NEO. Not 70 billion like ETH. Not 200 billion like bitcoin. Not 600 billion like the entire cryptomarket right now.

5 TRILLION dollar. 5000 billion. Read the fucking report and whitepaper.

WOW WOW WOW WOW, GONNA GET YOU LIKE A SPACE BOY

so each REQ will be worth $50k?
Shut the fuck up

>5 TRILLION
wouldnt that put the price for a single token in a 6 digit range?

It has definite potential to even 10x right now which is $8 a coin. $100x right now is only $80/coin and that would be it $50bn

Dude, I'll be happy with a 1.5 billion market cap.

yeah no, no way that;s being retarded.

At most in like 10 years it will be worth like 100-200$ per coin.

just don't sell when it dips 10 cents you idiot and you'll be fine

congrats user but make sure to hold it might correct down to 60-70c

Yeah, thanks, y'all. I meant to post that in another thread. Yep, I'm just fuckin' up all over the place tonight