antisemitism

Jewcoin

> Why does Veeky Forums hate XRP?
It's fake crypto.

Congratulation if you made a buck
but the party is over.
I don't really care about the why
Only care about /myanons/ getting burned
This shit is a dumpster fire headed to a 50% or deeper hole and it will be there forever.
It is healthy that Veeky Forums is repulsed by it.

It isn't a cryptocurrency. This is not to say you can't make money on it.

Centralized and controlled by the Jews, what could possibly go wrong? Unironically XLM is the better choice (dont own any btw).

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google Ventures, Seagate, Core Innovation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, AME Cloud Ventures, Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, SBI Holdings.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force 5/17/17
5) Sits on US Fintech Advisory Board 10/19/17
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets (~$110 Billion as of 12/31/17)
8) Q1 2017 - $6.7 million in institutional purchases of XRP
9) Q2 2017 - $21 million in institutional purchases of XRP
10) Q3 2017 - $19.6 million in institutional purchases of XRP
11) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech as of 10/10/17
12) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
13) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17
14) $100 million XRP denominated hedge fund announced on 11/28/17 by Michael Arrington, founder of TechCrunch.
15) 61 Bank Consortium out of Japan announce RippleNet is "Production Ready" on 12/6/17
16) 55 Billion XRP Escrow Lockup announced 12/7/17
17) 12/13/17 - Yoshita Kitao, Chairman at SBI Global Asset Management Co., Ltd., SBI Capital Management Co., Ltd., SBI Financial Services Co., Ltd. and SBI Securities Co., Ltd. tweets they are "All in on XRP".
18) 12/15/17 - 61 Japanese/South Korean banks announce Ripple trials to commence and run through 1/31/18, with intent to use XRP upon completion.
19) 12/19/17 - Zoe Cruz, Co-president of Morgan Stanley for institutional securities and wealth management, named to Forbes "most powerful women" 2005, 2006, 2007, ranked 16th most powerful woman in the world in 2007 by Fortune.com; added to Ripple's board of directors.
20) 12/29/17 - 3 Japanese credit card companies partner with Ripple: JCB, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, and Credit Saison.

Stay poor, faggots.

Yes, yes, give all shekels to us! Good goy!

This is the answer.

source plz. also once again if u cant beat em join em. dont miss this opporunity

Moon Mission on the way. Hop on board or let your wife´s black son eat canned food for the rest of his life.

>source

Google the points for fucks sake. It's all out there.

XRP = owned by the banks

DYOH

fyuck tards

Because it's successful.

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting XRP

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself

Because you're funding the planned destruction of true decentralized cryptocurrency by being a part of it.

You already do that right now every time you use any central bank currency. The thousandaires need to pick their battles. We are not going to stop the billionaires and trillionaires from selecting a new global reserve currency and then running it up to $50 Trillion. So load up your bags with XRP and become a millionaire.

Biz hates money, that's why.

Its true, people want a quick buck but are ruining the future of cryptocurrency, welp they are going back to wagecucking in 1-2 years if they havn't already made it by then.

jesus bro copy paste and still on this. now I know u work for them. its okay though ill follow the money

I'll explain it once more for brainlets. Ripple the token is completely worthless. Ripple the company I would buy shares in immediately. Every Ripple shill is conflating these two. ICO != IPO.
>inb4 60% savings for banks using the token
You're deluded and there is no helping you. No bank will ever use the token.

Why the fuck is it mooning at this minute? I don't see a reason?

coinbase confirmed january 8th

finder.com.au/ripple-on-coinbase

I tried to tell you guys, but you missed out again

I make my own memes and pasta. I do this for free to help a few thousandaires become millionaires and because it's fun.

I'm selling 75% after it gets listed on Coinbase

I'm not opening this

The idea that Ripple would hire someone to associate their brand and product with North Korea is pretty funny.

You are fucking retarded.
The moment it will be listed on coinbase every fucking normie will buy it because it is """cheap""" compared to what they are used.

Hey poor mutts. How's the buy high sell low going. If you were an alpha redditor like me you'd have about when it was .20.

Well guess what I'm feeling nice for poor mutts. Post your ripple wallet and I'll send you one ripple

You and everyone else. Will be an interesting day.

Ripple banking transfers do not need ripple tokens to work. Ripple tokens are useless. They dont serve any purpose other than scaming normies into giving the owners of ripple money LOL. Ripple tokens are just that, worthless tokens. They are not even shares of the company. Its a scam.

Because it is a pump and dump token. This has nothing to do with any inherent value. If you don't know who the mark is then it's you. Can you make money on this token? Yes, but only as long as there are bigger fools that are prepared to buy your bags for more than you paid. When the music stops, you need a chair. No chair? Then pink wojak or an hero. DYOR.

Because it's MOONING NOW.

Ripple is such scam coin. NOT EVEN CYRPTO

cant mine that shitcoin

banks own it

stupid pajeet shilling fuck off

Israeli zionist scam

because you got scammed by another crypto company that wanted your money

>after

Once its on coinbase the billionaires and trillionaires will be able to run up the price without it being considered "unfair" to the public. XRP is the new global reserve currency. It's the only crypto compliant with banking and financial regulations and it has the support of more than 100 banks. Hold for 1-2 years and become a millionaire.

Bought in at 0.72, sold at 1.87. Will I be bummed if it moons more? Probably not. I dumped all my profits into ICX and it's mooning as we speak.

>Be utterly worthless
>Entirely centralized to a one group majority
>Have literally no use in this world
>Shilled nearly everyday even though its shit
>Literally will never be more than $5 at most
>Be bitcoin in 2011

Picture unrelated

People are emotional and driven by ideology. They would rather 'stick it to the banks' than make money. All the retards that think the global financial systems is going to collapse are exactly that, retards... You either ride the waves created by the whales and get rich, or you end up with bags of useless shit that aligns with your completely irrelevant ideologies.

Ripple is a fucking gold mine, it's a no brainer. Superior technology, superior dev team, superior partnerships (read: paying customers), a working product that fixes a problem on an UNBELIEVABLEY large scale. A Ripple employee is part of the group making the fucking w3c for cryptos. Plus Garlinghouse is a dime piece.

> trillionaires
Are you talking dollars? Or rupees? Because if dollars then you'll discover there has never been a trillionaire ever. You muppet.

What you describe is one part of 3. The xCurrent solution.
XRP token is used in the xVia and xRapid solutions. All can / should be used together with XRP to increase efficacy savings up to 60+% compared with today's payment settlements as demonstrated by SBI in early investigations.

I could almost handle the pajeet spam, low cap ICO recommendations that almost always failed... but this is just stupidity a quick 5 minutes of googling could fix.

Fucking retard. Ripple incentivises the use of XRP. Using XRP brings an addition 30% savings on top of the existing 30%.

Trillionaires exist, they just keep their name off of Forbes' list of top 100 wealthiest people.

It was so obvious. Do you guys not do TA like at all?

nice bought 100k

Unlike Bitcoin, XRP does serve a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.
In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

None of this makes Ripple a cryptocurrency It's a vaporware bank token at best

this why youll never make it

is this real? if so im going all in

lead dev

ledgers are signed cryptographically
validators have cryptographic identity

it's not just a crypto, it's only usuable crypto today.

>vaporware

shit at least throw buzzwords around that make sense

>i have zero understanding of how any of this works

You can google all you want. Banks will never use the token. Ever. You know why? Because goyim like you hold the tokens.

You are the weak. And Ripple is the tyranny of evil men. And I'm tryin', user. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

That's a hair style you can trust to make you money.

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

XRP saves the banks even moe fees. It doesn't have to be used by the banks to succeed. It's fast low fee crypto that will be used for payments every where. See

Mate, banks are already using it.
news.tv-asahi co.jp/news_economy/articles/000116776.html
Banks in Japan and Korea exchanged money in real time with barely existant fees.

the absolute state of /pol/ investors

*It's a fast low fee crypto that will be used for payments everywhere.

underrated

Powerful

"Ripple get out of here! Get Oooouuut! Oh hi, Mark."

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Indians are the most disgusting looking apes on the planet

the amount of shills and clueless newfags defending this coin itt is hilarious

because this shit wants to ruin everything we love

it's not real crypto

> Because goyim like you hold the tokens.

I feel like you're missing some key steps in how to make money.
I no longer hold XRP. I've held many tokens, coins and shares historically. I sell them to make profit. I and many others have advised XRP was a good option. Turns out it was. At approximately 30,000% annual ROI in 2017.

It sounds as if you and the other retards are trying to pick a single token that will work independently of, or destroy existing financial establishments and fiat. Pro tip: neither happens. If you're in this to make money, XRP was a good bet, saying otherwise is patently, observably false.

If you're in this to see adoption of technology, XRP has also garnered more partnerships with household names than any other to date. You can hate the jews all you want. Banks are already using Ripple. Ripple incentives the use of XRP. If nothing else it creates a bullish market and we're here to make money, remember?

Bitcoin can continue to exist as a dysfunctional coin only useful for speculation, don't worry.

because Veeky Forums is 80% /pol/

>Clearly did not read point 17 and 18.

this faggot again

the reason is that most Veeky Forums missed the first stage of the moon mission and they are salty. pic related.

fpbp

Because XRP is a scam to get cheap BTC and ETH.

Considering that the average market cap of an Ethereum based asset is around 50 million USD, the real value of 1 XRP should not be more than 0.0005 USD.

Why Did XRP Skyrocketed?

To summarize:

Majority of people do not understand that Ripple payment protocol and XRP are different. When a private investor invests in Ripple company, people assume that the valuation of XRP should also increase. However, XRP token's valuation and Ripple company's financial situation are irrelevant.

Due to the fact that there are 100 billion XRPs created, the XRP price is low compared to other cryptocurrencies. As a result, new people who invest in cryptocurrencies ignore the market cap, and they think that XRP is very cheap and should go way higher.

As Ripple company holds 62% percent of all XRPs, the amount of XRPs in circulation is significantly low.

Since XRP price increased to unexpected levels, those who shorted XRP got liquidated and had to buy back from higher prices. These short squeezes caused the price move even higher.

With the price increase, the volume also increased to astronomical levels. Some prominent exchange sites in different countries (such as Coinone from South Korea) began to list XRP.

There are trillionaire families.

weak fud, try to put more effort next time.

>Why Did XRP Skyrocketed?
see >ignore the market cap, and they think that XRP is very cheap and should go way higher.

bitcoin's market cap is not the ceiling, see >5736796

>the amount of XRPs in circulation is significantly low.

about half the supply is in circulation. bitcoins in circulation are about two third of the supply (it's an older coin). most coins haven't reached the full supply yet.

>muh decentralization
ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/

>Nobody here cares about money we just want to bring about a new financial system without the Jews

Yet everyone is concerned with moon missions to make loads of cash all the damn time.
I’m tired of being poor. Embrace XRP (the future) and we can all live better lives together.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

Literally an autistic genius.