Is this the next Google?

Is this the next Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
warosu.org/biz/thread/1304337
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup.

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

I dont know about google, but it will be huge 2018. Look at the roadmap, they have hit every release in the past on time. Should be top 25 coin considering other shit coins are there.

This will be $50 by end of year.

Screencap this.

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

I sure believe both of you saw this thread and typed up all of that in 1 minute. This sure isn't another pajeet shilling thread

Thanks for using my pasta buddy, i'll take it from here.

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

And more...

Edit (additions):

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

CEO Brendan Eich announced the other day that BAT/Brave is partnering with a Top 3 media company in the world.

>brown ID

u fucking retard

they missed mercury deadline 3 times in the past

You can't pajeet a $500m marketcap coin dip shit.

This is a real project with real working products.

This is coming from someone who bought ETH at $8.

Don't miss this one.

Shame that was almost a year ago. “Buy my bags, the thread”

LOL sell now

wow you're a quick typer huh

Bags?
It's at an ath lmao.

I mean why I am asking is because Google basically is an internet ad company. They do a lot of other things, but at the core it's an internet ad company. If Brave/BAT take over where goolag left off then this could be VERY huge.

With the team and the partnerships rn, I really think this could be the next Google

I bought BTC at $0.50 and sold at $15k

Your point?

lmao

It's a pasta from the BAT subreddit.

>BAT is supported by reddit

All I needed to know, dropped.

Man fuck all these fudders. I'm hella comfy with my 150k BAT.

My main man Brendan Eich destroyed Internet Explorer with Firefox, he's about to destory Chrome with Brave.

See you guys in a few months when BAT is $50.

i bought at atl. ill sell if i lose my inital investment. #comfyanon.

I hodl this one - but i can't imagine how google lets it happen

Anyone who didn't load up on this around 15 cents is a retard.

Very comfy with my 9k BAT. 9k will feel good once we reach beyond $10 :)

11k at ATL ... I wish I had more money to invest man...

Still, if this goes to $50 I'll be able to buy an appartment.

You'll make it with 11k, don't worry.

Pajeet scam coin , don't buy

The level of shilling of BAT right now is retarded, I'm tired of all the Coinbase lies, quit trying to make people fomo, even if you get a few more people on here to buy it won't affect the price shitheads

It's not about affecting price. Some of us want to see this retarded board succeed. Eth was shilled the same way for a year at like $10.

Thanks to this board, my life changed forever. Now it's just a shit show flavor of the week coin.
Whatever, when the bubble bursts, only a select few coins will remain standing. And I know BAT is one of them. You can't shill fundamentals.

>Eth was shilled the same way for a year at like $10.

Holy shit you are fucking new. Veeky Forums shat on eth, at the time biz was full blown HODL BTC and it was only after it rocketed up the board started caring about shitcoins

Stop lying pajeet. go back toy uoer shtiting street, i legit 100% hope you live in poverty forever.

One time a guy promised me 10BAT foe a meme and never delivered. I bet you’re in this thread now.

warosu.org/biz/thread/1304337

Exactly my point. Many were shilling eth, but the BTC holders were shitting on it. Go ahead, shit on BAT, i'll screencap your post and we'll see what happens in the coming months.

I actually think BAT is good, but I don't see how it could hit more than 5 dollars. Well, that would still be a 10x...

sure buddy, sure.

since we caught one in the wild, can you describe what it is, being a pajeet that is?

Look at whats going on with ripple and normies right now. Now imagine BAT with a circulating supply of 38000x less

You're very wrong. $5 is nothing if you think about what they are doing.

they are going after a big, big market, and nobody is doing what they are doing.

if they succeed $5 is nothing.

>doesn't want more people buying and supporting a coin he owns
found the brainlet

This.

I don't own any ReddiBAT. Read you mong

Yeah, I guess I should buy 5-10k or so. Still hasn't mooned yet.