User, when can I play inside again?

>user, when can I play inside again?
>I've been a good boy for the last few months.
>I swear I won't break your miniatures and ruin your games ever again.
>Please let me in.
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1G2yZMUNUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f7sYx6WZbzA
youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's called animal abuse

>leaves his stupid expensive mini-fags where his pets can break them
>blames the pet when shit ends up broken

Are some of you actually this retarded?

I remember when I was younger all my miniatures were over at a friend's place. He had a large warhammer room where their garage used to be. Sometimes he'd take his dog with him in there, before taking her for a walk (I'm not exactly sure what he would do in there, though). One time his dog found one of my terminators on a low shelf and for some reason didn't like it, so it chewed him to pieces.

>(I'm not exactly sure what he would do in there, though)

Putting a leash on her, one assumes.

> for some reason didn't like it

It's because it smelled like a huge fag.

stop being a idiot and clouse the door when you play, also dont leave anything where your dog can get to it. Jesus i had a dog for 10 years and now i have a new one and not a single piece of any of my board games or minis have been broken. Stop being retarded

The family's kelpie is an outside dog. She only comes inside to sleep.
Our terrier is an inside dog, only going out to sunbathe or play with the kelpie, but we took the time and effort to train him NOT to climb on tables.
It turned out training dogs is actually really fucking easy and I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who's doggos make a mess of things because the fault lies entirely with the owner.

HOLY SHIT A TALKING DOG

My doggos are exclusively for the outside, but they have a big lawn, a garage, a dog house, a shed and a kennel where they sleep.
But if I had an inside dog I'd never kick it out.

*blocks your path*

Wait a minute, I live in a tiny apartment. I don't even have a dog. Where did this talking dog come from and why is it apologizing for breaking things that aren't broken and ruining games that were never played here?

Am I hallucinating the dog? Is the dog an alien/angel/ghost? Should I feed the dog just to see if he's real? I don't have any dog food - should I use the bacon in the fridge?

You're an idiot, OP.

>Am I hallucinating the dog? Is the dog an alien/angel/ghost? Should I feed the dog just to see if he's real? I don't have any dog food - should I use the bacon in the fridge?

You must break your cycle of guilt.

I don't understand.

I have never had this scenario, every one of my dogs was incredibly sweet after initial training was done.
Even the one that had brain damage from being starved in the wild, who developed the hobby of trying to chew through fist sized rocks.

I ask him to roll on diplomacy.

I don't be a shitter and never kick them out in the first place. Too cold up here to do that to a dog, especially in winter.

These.

How are your legs?

Lost and this.

Okay, I think. What do my legs have to do with anything?

Eat the dog.

His legs are OK.

You gain brouzouf.

Hi Kim-Jong, how's ruling North Korea going?

>broke my miniatures

I HAVE NO DOG

Isolation has finally driven you insane. Enjoy your imaginary friend.

Holy shit a talking Dog!

Can I ony talk to this dog?

only this kind of Dog?

any Dog?

any animal?

time to test this

Ouch.

Found one of my puppies running around with the base of my Company Commander gently in it's teeth a few months back. I gave him a purity seal for bravery.

Nigga that's a fox

Itt: dog fags

When will you idiots learn cats are the superior pet

>Where did this dog come from?
It’d be your own fault for not training it well enough the first time if it damages your things

Look, cat builds are completely bullshit. Dogs are very good animal companions for the effort you need to put into getting them up to spec and easy to put to use in play.

Have you never seen a dog before?

>repeatedly ask the lads not to put drinks on the pool table
>There's an actual sign
>they play warhammer on it
>midgame we go to lunch
>come back to find cat knocked over a few figures
>no damage
>spilled a drink
>I'm hurrying to clean it
>they whine about their game being ruined and bitch about the cat

Fucking monsters

dog races are PF splatbooks. Figure your unbalanced shit tailored to questionable human interests out.

Post your cat.

She died 6 years ago. I don't think I have a pic on phone.

Here is dog and one of the new cats becoming friends reluctantly.

Cats are more of a crapshoot as far as companionship, though. A dog will pretty much be super friendly to its owner 9/10 times,but a cat might just sort of hate you and there's nothing you can do about it. Even if your cat likes you it could just be not a very social cat and not really want to have you near it. I got lucky and got a cat that likes to chill near me, but my aunt's cat fucking hates people. Can't stand to be in the same room as anyone else and will either leave, or scream until you leave

You just have to socialize them. My cats were around my large often shifting gaming group weekly so they love people.

And I had a cat that was always within four meters of me but hissed and bit if anyone dared to approach her. Cats aren't social the same way dogs are and you can't train over that.

> cat screams until you leave the home
Then I'm going to take it out back and shoot the fucker. Whose house do you think this is

What a weird looking cat.

Idk man, some cats get like that maybe but it's all about socializing them young. I've never had a cat act like that at all.

>lettings dogs in the house when it's not freezing
for what purpose

For the purpose of the dog not becoming a bored neurotic wreck.

>getting a dog when you don't have other dogs or enough labd to keep it occupied when you're not around
That's just cruel

We can't all live on a farm and animal shelters are brimming with idiots' mistakes.

Foxes have more coloration than that.

It could be confusing if you know about Russian Domesticated Foxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1G2yZMUNUQ

But your dead!

You're a yard dog. Go find a cat to chew on.

The dog will love the bacon, but don't make a habit out of it. Industrial food contains salt for preservation purposes. While this is low-risk (and delicious) for humans, dogs have a lower biomass as well as a different digestive system that doesn't process salt nearly as well. Feeding doggo red meats continuously leads to health problems.

I want one, but I figure it'd be too much trouble.

>cats don't jump on painting desk
>keep door closed when I'm not there anyways
>when taking care of friends pets, total lockdown
no problems

>leaves his stupid expensive mini-fags where his pets can break them
>blames the pet when shit ends up broken
Second post best post

My cats knock shit over all the time. Solution? Put valuable things where the cats can't reach them.

Sadly yes. They're still classed as foxes despite domestication, laws having no distinction between domesticated and wild versions, so only a few states in the US would even allow it and it would be expensive.

>making this many waves

>user, let's be comfy together.
>We can snuggle together and stay warm!
>What's with that look? You're so silly!

Don't click this. It will ruin your day.

>One time his dog found one of my terminators on a low shelf and for some reason didn't like it, so it chewed him to pieces.

You kitbash that guy into a demon or battle-damage version.

That's the trouble of getting a pet fox, but not 10% of the trouble of owning one. They're hyperactive, destructive, smart, they steal things, they remember slights and take revenge, and training them to do anything, even shit in a box, is a crapshoot because they don't really care what you want them to do. Also they're in an unfortunate place where they trigger dogs' hunting reflex and cats and smaller animals trigger theirs, so you can never leave them unattended with other pets even if they're great friends otherwise.

You aren't stealing my chickens again.

no im stealing ur heart

>Pre order Blood Angels codex
>pick it up after work the day it comes in
>bring it home and chuck it on the bench
>lay down on couch to have a nap
>wake up to the sound of my 6 month old German Shepherd tearing it to shreds

I wanted to be angry but she's too cute

>roll a ranger
>has a dog companion
>my dog hangs out in the game room with us, sitting by my feet getting head pats
>whenever my game dog did something my real dog would woof to roll play with us
>lots of head pats ensue

>implying doggos aren't the only true and bestest ally for mankind in the 41st millenium
Emprah might have decorated his armor with eagles, but deep down you know he was a dog guy

>where the cats can't reach them.
I didn't realise this was physically possible short of locking it in a safe.

Putting things out of reach just makes it more obvious we should destroy them, nya.

>hmofa
What is it?

That's cute.

I gave him to a loyalist friend who decorated the base of his chaplain with it.

A general.

Thanks user

>Having inside dogs
Let me guess you also play warkiddies 40cucks too?
Play with a pair son.

>Is the dog an alien/angel/ghost?
Most dogs are angels.

But others are ghosts.

And some, indeed, are aliens.

Those are some happy foxes.

Here's another.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7sYx6WZbzA

How did real dog know when game dog did something?

My dogs have fenced off areas to sometimes spend the time outside but why even get a dog if you don't spend time with them?

And your dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4

Goodnight dear anons, sweet dreams.

Dogs have developed psychic powers when they diverged from wolves. They use them to read our minds and communicate with other dogs. We just don't know about such powers because psychic energies are undetectable by electronic instruments, and dogs' psychic emissions are always accompanied by bodily signals.

Oh, who am I to turn down such a cute face? Come on in, little guy.

I don't even know this dog!

Because good boy

user we talked about this, you can't keep inviting strange, talking dogs into our sessions. Especially after the Space Wolves incident.

But look what a cutie he is! Im sure he's a good boy who will fill our hearts with love.

Fun fact: Cerberus literally probably means spotted one. The hell doggos name is Spot!

>using indian etymology for a greek myth
Cerberus, from the greek "creoboros", meaning devourer of flesh.

I still like kerberos etymology. It's funner that way.

I run up, beat the shit out of user with a chair, and kidnap his cinnamon roll of a pupper.

If my dog starts speaking the first thing in going to do is fuck it so I can see if those yelps were from pleasure or pain

Citing PIE as the etymology for cerberus would be like me naming my dog "Die" and then ypu claiming it was anglo-germanic for "the". Youre in the wrong century here. The big problem is that you're using modern phenomes, associating kerberus (CARE-ber-us) with cerberus (SIR-ber-us), falsely believing the C and the K to be equivelent.It could very well have been a double meaning, hades calling his dog "flesh eater" to anyone else and calling him "spot" in private.

>your party awakes to find your camp filled with dog residue

Kill and skin it. It's fur looks like it'd make for a damned fine muffler to give out next Christmas which'll save me money on one gift. It's one of the very few things foxes are good for.

>Have sphinx and cat is retard friendly
>When gaming cat goes from lap to lap
>Have to roll dice into a board game box on table because if a dice hits the floor it's go time for cat
>Smooth concrete floor means a d20 will go missing in .54 seconds under the washer. dryer, couch or whatever

>Had rotty that would pick up dice and strait up crunch them in half
>Doggo now doesn't care
>White Chow and looks like

This guy

>if a dice hits the floor

You're suppose to ROLL the dice not throw them. You're not a Vegas, boobala .

>believing the C and the K to be equivelent
They are. K comes from the Greek letter Kappa and was appropiated by the Romans as an alternative way to write C in certain positions in words.