How many types of goblins exist in your setting?

How many types of goblins exist in your setting?

get out

Three:

The good,
the bad
and
the ugly

British Goblins and American Goblins.

>good
Is it like cutebolds?

War Goblins: Desert brigands, banditos and highwaymen, etc. Often formed into loose bandit armies who take residence in cave-like settlements hollowed out inside mesas. Modeled after Pancho Villa, only they ride giant groundhogs instead of horses and their ammobelts strung across their chests are filled with what are essentially Roman candles. They pull the candles out, light them while they're chasing down someone, aim, and fire a volley of six shots of flaming fireballs. Not enough force to kill unless at close range but enough to knock the person down, off the animal they're riding, or set the hair of the animal on fire to slow them down or knock the rider off unintentionally to put the fire out. Not inherently evil overall but they're trying to carve out a life in their wastelands.

Merchant Goblins (inb4 /pol/): Goblin traders from the Confederation of Claws, one of the few recognized Goblin nation states who work alongside Dwarves and Humans readily. Not welcomed by the Elves and viewed as rivals, they use their unique position to traverse lands normally unwelcoming to Elves and to a lesser extent Humans to bring back rare goods for the Dwarf, Human, and Goblin trade markets. Former slaves themselves, most do not engage in the slave trade barring one Goblin clan. This clan, Claw Guurkeen, are a former bandit horde who were clever enough to organize themselves into a trading power. They serve as the primary link between the Confederation and the wasteland bandit armies, allowing them to hold onto their slave trade practice as much as it is despised by the other Claws. Primarily the Guurkeens are used to facilitate the hiring of Goblin mercenaries from the hordes.

Ragula: The slave minions of the Orcs, from which all Goblins descend from. A third of all Goblins were freed following the Great Half-Orc War, leading to the rise of the bandit armies of the wastelands and the traders of the Confederation.

All: Can breed with halflings and Dwarves.

What is their difference, other than burning hatred of the aryans?

A lot. "Goblin" refers to a whole class of creatures, but even if you limit it to the creatures commonly called goblins there's still a plethora of subraces. You've got your classic, the shrewd and conniving Grelot, the subterranean scalpers known as Kobolds, the crazed bogarts of the rural areas, the thuggish bauchan, and many others. Each can also reproduce asexually to create minions called Grots, which skew closer to the traditional fantasy goblins in terms of role and intelligence

Best way to die with my knife in your belly: Bring this cringey shit somewhere where I can't report it and get you a five day ban.

>watch out buddy, I'm a real internet tough guy

>larping as an antifa retard
Lol get a load of this faggot.

stop being a faggot, 56%

>text-only
>LARPing
pick one and get out of Veeky Forums if you don't know the definition of basic forms of roleplaying

>implying he's not LARPing at home as someone on a computer
Checkmate, king me faggot.

but he IS someone at home on a computor

not roleplaying

>Angry internet goblin
>d100 random table of mod summoning, succeeds on 99-100, gets all kind of frustrated on other results.

2. The dark-skinned, hairy, and ratlike Gutter Goblins and the light-skinned, well groomed, and nearly human Fancy Goblins.

Well actually 3, there's also feral goblins that are like the gutter goblins but moreso and also malnourished and murderously xenophobic.

La Creatura: Nocturnal, living in tight groups, using low technology and hamburgers to bring their whiter prey down

El Demon Oscuro: Wild, fire-arms obsessed things, grey-skinned and balding, typically shooting inaccurately at everything in sight

El Ogro de 56%: Large, obese, bloated things, living in caves and the ruins of old cities. Their favourite prey is humans, and they live only to eat.

OBSESSED

British Goblins are ugly, loud, delusional and poor. American Goblins are fat, ignorant, warlike and religious.

Way too many. As in - more than zero.

I have goblins and hobgoblins.

>antifa
The goblin is mainly aimed at /pol/tard americans obsessed about their supposed racial purity

Well, there's the ugly ones.
And the smelly ones.
And the greedy ones.
And the stupid ones.
And the mean ones.
And the dirty ones.
And the cowardly ones.

I think that's about it.