Filename thread

More like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Vsv_vC7keA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Needs a filename.

I do find it funny that she pulled that off despite managing to get everything about him wrong purely based on 'Yes, Zeus would approve...and now I feel ashamed'.

I get it!

Alignments on paper vs alignments in action

Was the erp scene really that big?

Ayy
>Memetic Warrior

I remember this.

Jesus, was 4e actually this fun? did I miss out?

No. It was more like sliding tokens around a grid until one side ran out of meat points.

Naw. Traps are gay.
I think people just need to stop freaking out when they aren't exactly a 0 on the Kinsey scale.

You know what i find funny, how are people who claim that they can't find their own gender attractive, and i don't men want to fuck them, just aesthetically pelasing, dressing themselves ?

I see what you did there, and I approve.

I agree. But I'm bi, so I might not be the best judge.

Don't think I don't recognizes that artist user

I think I'll go with the research study over your "naaaahhh". Also, the Kinsley doesn't make all that much sense to apply to men. There are two really big clusters of behavior, not a gradient.

It would be nice if people freaked out about this less kind of stuff less though.

What so ever could you be talking about?

A true gentleman such as myself couldn't possibly know of any base or lewd portraitures such as those.

>research study

>Frank Miller's Asterix

... What the fuck?

.....I might actually steal this map for my setting

Every thread we have Scooby Doo gifs and every thread someone is shocked by them.

Yeah, Scooby got weird. Deal with it

I still can't decide if I think that's photoshopped or not.

It is photoshopped. Someone posted the original a few threads ago.

Remember, this is the series where the Harlem Globetrotters were haunted by ghosts who were trying to prevent them from getting a good night's sleep before a big game so that they would lose, but Scooby makes a slam dunk on a weirdly placed hoop directly onto one ghost's head, and it's revealed that it was the owner of a rival basketball team who could turn himself into a ghost because he had superpowers.

Mate, i'm not even mad. That's actually awesome. Which series was that?

>research study
The research study is it flawed though. Yes guys who like traps and trannies aren't "gay" if you define traps and trannies as women and liking cock to be heterosexual characteristic.

If you can rationalize that sucking dicks isn't gay, then you've passed the point where definitions matter.

Movie.
Scooby doo meets kiss or something
Either way it's a hell of a ride

What system do you play then that is so vastly superior and fully renders out the scenes for you as opposed to necessitating information?

Hero System

>Jesus, was 4e actually this fun? did I miss out?

All warrior-types had all kinds of crazy cinematic maneuvers and relied on abilities that could knock people around, knock them down, move around the battlefield, etc.

I loved it. A lot of people hated it because once you started getting to epic levels, stuff started getting crazy impossible.

What is this and how do I get more of it?

my pants are tight and I think I'm angry about that

It's an advert/educational short made by one historical fencing club in... uh... somewhere in Central Europe? The fencers I know kept spamming in about 2 months ago.

Yes and no.
It was dynamic with movement and recoveries, bit it was closer to heroic fantasy cartoons than this. This feels a bit more like GURPS (if GURPS was not so unbearably slow to resolve and burried in minutae).

When everything is literally just Me.

Thanks.

>if you can rationalize that an animal which exclusively lives underwater isn't a fish, then you've passed the point where definitions matter.

Incorrect analogy.

Its literally 1:1. You are trying to classify something based on superficial behavioral similarities instead of the underlying biological facts.

And you are trying to say that since beings that live in water can not be fish, therefore sucking dicks can not be gay.

>underlying biological facts
That loving cock is gay?

>And you are trying to say that since beings that live in water can not be fish,

Lolwut? Where did you get some nonsense like that?

Depends on how the DM was setting up the fights. Early monsters had too much health problems but later on they added more tricky shit.

Depends on build, but yeah. Martials have a lot of movement and options outside of "do more damage"

The impression is not full without the video
youtu.be/6Vsv_vC7keA

>Not naming it Pathfinder

That guy indeed. We had that guy at one of our games once. But I think he learned quickly that passively taking abuse is not a Scottish or Irish trait.

>trying to classify something based on superficial behavioral similarities
Homosexuality is classification of behaviors. Liking cock is not a "superficial behavioral similarity" when if comes to homosexuality.

If you can point to a biological fact that traps are women, I'd be glad to look at it.

That's assuming it wasn't a rhetorical gaffe. If she knew of Hercules' disdain for Zeus it's simply a good use of language.

Why is Captain America female? And able to punch out Hercules?

Took me far too long to understand what they're talking about

Toss me a hint pls. All I see is some woman begging for a haunting.

Not a comic expert in any way, but I think it's set in the future. And probably an alternate universe or something in top of that.

If I'm correct they're talking about those strange people with a crystal over their heads

It makes sense now.

Time to go search for ragequitting retard videos. I do so hope there are some with terrible consequences, because I really wanted that fat fuck to get punched.

Of course it does

Good shit

>Homosexuality is classification of behaviors
Homosexuals are distinguished from heterosexuals by a wide variety of traits, physically, psychologically and behaviorally. Trap lovers only share one of these many characteristics(attraction to males) and only in a highly circumscribed way(when the male in question is doing his level best to look like a female). Its just not the same biological process.

Trap lovers have more in common with AGP trannies than they do with gays, which makes a certain amount of intuitive sense.

Yeah, future. This cap is is an unwilling participant in a new recreation of the supersoldier program, complete with a LOT of mental failsafes. The entire 'Cap' personality is a false attempt to recreate cap's personality for the new supersoliders and her real personality has a complete freakout when she finds out that she's been used in such.

Its real simple: If you're a guy and you like cock, you're not straight.

>AGP trannies
What about PCI trannies?

>Homosexuals are distinguished from heterosexuals by a wide variety of traits, physically, psychologically and behaviorally.
No they fucking aren't. There is one trait that defines homosexuals, and that's being attracted to the same sex

Sure, I'm fine with calling them not straight.

I wouldn't call a tranny "straight", but being a tranny is still a different thing from being gay. Likewise fapping to traps.

So basically you are trying to say traps are gay but the men who fuck them are not?

That only applies to finding the image of a transwomam inticing. Being "face to face" is going to turn a straight man off. It's still biological. Like a straight man not getting hard for a certain woman. Regardless of who, your body is telling you who you find attractive.

If you happen to find a man attractive, regardless of whether or not the shape themself as a facsimile of a woman, that is a homosexual biological response if it is in person.

>EVERYONE IS THE SAME IN EVERY WAY REEEEEEE

You've been consuming too much liberal propoganda.

>Trap lovers have more in common with AGP trannies than they do with gays
Yes, but they have even more in common with bisexuals (a sub set of people who display homosexual characteristics in addition to heterosexual ones). Classifying their behavior as straight is incorrect.

Of course being a tranny is different than being gay.

But, if you're calling males who like males dressed as females or males who like trannies heterosexual, its fucking wrong. Human sexuality is way too complex to derive what they are from that one point. However, you can dismiss the idea of heterosexuality from this one point.

Fapping to traps is gay. Being a trap is gay. It isn't hard to figure out. Anyone who tries to parse this out further is either stupid, trolling, or trying to convince themselves they're not at least a little bit of a fag.

>Calling gay people gay is liberal propaganda
I'm not even mad, just confused