Stat them in FATAL

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

+4 Racial bonus to disguise another checks.

In Ocarina they were just Humans, with Hylians being Elves.
In BotW they're more Half-Orc (without Cha penalty) with Hylians being Human.

sexy/10

Culture and physical description are fluff

Boons:
- Battle cry
- Attractive
- Desert dweller
- Favored weapon (glaive or yatagan)
- Lightning speed

Flaws:
- Xenophobic
- Feels the cold
- Country bumpkin

Even less effort than fake worldbuilding, the Stat thread. Really streamlining the process to just posting whatever makes you hard.

Ditch the claws and bite attack and bump up the Int and I wouldn't be surprised if that was sorta close

Even less effort than shitposting. Complaining about shitposting.

They're still not going to make you a janny, shit-kun.

Hylians are not, and never were, elves
Theyre literally just humans with pointy ears
It takes more than pointy ears to be an elf

I'd like someting like a Total Warhammer mod but with LoZ civs.

Aren't they like chosen by the gods though?
And the pointy ears are a sign of it letting them "Hear the gods" or some shit?

>fake worldbuilding
do you want me to tell you how i know you're a retard?

true, pointy ears are lazy short hand for elf these days

I'm pretty sure that actually exists, forget what game it was for though

The pointy ears are signs of being descended from the goddesses or something, right?

>implying Gerudo warriors don't have claw and bite attacks

>Flaws:
>Xenophobic
Not really. They’d be considered sexist more than racist, and even then they’re compelled to go out and find a nice guy to snu snu.

I guess it depends on which game's Gerudo you are going by.

BotW you are entirely right, OoT and its a little murkier.

+2 Wilderness Survival (Desert)
+2 Endurance

Bonuses to desert survival, dual wielding, horse archery, athletics...

>>implying Gerudo warriors don't have claw and bite attacks
...Okay, claws I can buy but they don't seem built for biting

>Gerudos have been around since at least OoT
>They were an all female race of warrior women since then
>The Gerudo leader even promises kid Link that if he does her a favor she'll show him "something cool" and when she meets him as an adult she says that she regrets not making good on her promise, heavily implying intended /ss/
>It took until BotW for them to be sexualized by the internet
Explain this. The problem can't be exposure because loads of guys wank off OoT as the best Zelda game ever.

Simple, They couldn't texture or mesh abs back then.

That... actually makes sense. It also does make me wonder if it would lead to a surge of Link-centric /ss/ if OoT was remade today with modern, top-of-the-line graphics.

well it helps that Link is also stupid sexy.

>Link is also stupid sexy.
God damn he is, spent ~90% of BotW in the sheikah and it was impossible not to notice the hips on that boy
I understand completely how he passed for a girl in the right clothes

>Talent: Savage Court
Gotta love simplicity of system and not fiddling around with stupid fucking racial selection shit for every game.

Link is in a weird place, being both best boy and best girl of his games

Buncha slack-jawed faggots 'round here.

THIS is the real Best Girl.

Y'all niggas is gay

you're on /totallygay/ after all

>>It took until BotW for them to be sexualized by the internet

Where the fuck were you? There was plenty of Gerudo lewds.

BotW can be called sexist more than most incarnations of the Gerudo. Men are NOT allowed in their city, period. Even if the man is married to a Gerudo.

>Best Girl
>Not Midna
>Or Malon
>Or Fishtits/Fishtits 2.0

>~90% of BotW in the sheikah
How? You can't upgrade the set. You spent the game with hilariously low defense just to lewd Link?

I haven't touched the game in a while, but I kind of got the impression that the Gerudo were "sexist" for the sake of tradition alone. Their leader and Champion were fine with men, and most of them understand that men are a necessity and will actively seek them out for (often loving) marriages. It came off strongly as "I wish we could allow men in, but everyone else says no and I don't want to be the one to get funny looks at the next book-club-and-boulder-lifting meeting for bringing it up."

Makes sense, at least socially.

All men are foreign born and you need to maintain your sovereignty.
Odds are good if they didn't have those taboos, they would be outbred or dispossessed by hylians.

Gerudo in BotW are actually a really practical amazon culture (other than being a sedentary group in the middle of a fucking desert).

>1983 + 35
>thinking gay is real

Dude, if balls touch you just gotta say "no homo" and you're good.
Works for me and my gf(male) and it's how we raised our adopted children as well

>they would be outbred or dispossessed by hylians.
Men aren't allowed in their city, women are.
Which is the dumber idea. Gerudo give birth to Gerudo, Men are completely safe.
It's Hylian Women who risk putting more Hylians into their society.

Sheikah is the ninja suit user
Gerudo is the fuckboi clothes

Same, it seemed to me to be more a "isn't broke, don't fix it" situation than "We hate men" situation, it's tradition and kept up in public, but one on one they don't really seem to care

>All men are foreign born
I dunno, Nobiro certainly seems like a Gerudo to me. Male Gerudo are very, very rare, but not unheard of.

According to OoT male Gerudo are born about once every hundred years, Ganon is one such case.

Technically, Ganon is (almost?) all such cases.

>Spot the newfag
It's a meme you dip

No he isn't. Ganon is the same guy in almost every instance, he just refuses to fucking die. It's a new Zelda and a new Link each time, but it's almost always the same Ganon.

That's the old theory. It's basically confirmed now that Ganon is only one case (Possibly one of the very first cases) who keeps coming back by necromancy and time fuckery and whatever other dark magics he and his lackeys know.

Ganondorf was born to the gerudo at least twice in canon.

Once in OoT. And again in Four Swords Adventures.

We have yet to see any other cases, so there are 2 ganon cases, and 0 non ganon cases.

>Possibly one of the very first cases
Pretty sure Vaati was the first after Demise in terms of chronology

Depending on Chronology, Canon could've been either resurrected by someone (which his lackies have attempted to do several times) or released from being sealed away

Also, you forget Vaati, and those two demon lords from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. And Demise before all of that. There may be others too in the handhelds

>0 shown non ganon cases.
FTFY.

We are told it happens once every hundred years. Over the course of several hundreds of years there are only two Ganons born to the Gerudo, that has implications user.

Nobiro is listed as a Hylian, but he's at least 7 feet tall, has brown skin, and red hair. Dude's a Gerudo.

Whoops, lost the thread and thought we were talking villians, not Gerudo. My bad

>Nobiro
>No bi ro
>Na bu ru
>Nabooru
Really tingles your rupees, doesn't it?

Gerudo
Ability Scores: +2 Dex, +1 Str
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 ft.
Surprise Attack: If you surprise a creature and hit it with an attack on your first turn in combat, the attack deals an extra 2d6 damage to it. You can use this trait only once per combat.
Menacing: You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill.
Sandskin: You are acclimated to extremely hot and arid climates. You can last twice as long without water than is ordinary, and are naturally acclimated to hot climates (as mentioned in the DMG)

>people actually played a game like this

Wait, so was it ever confirmed whether or not Lorule and The Dark World were the same place or not?

I'm in a love/hate relationship with Shadowrun, but here we go:

1/2

Gerudo

Elven Metavarient

Physical Characteristics:
The Gerudo metavariant is notable for its dramatically increased musculature, on par with that of Homo sapiens robustus, rather than the primary nobilis, typically falling within extreme height averages for their parent metatype, though not on par with their sibling Wakyambi variant type.

Individuals of the Gerudo variant are typically recognized by their significantly pronounced nasal bridge, and skin pigmentation varying wildly from cream to dark brown, most commonly a reddish brown. Their hair color trends from a similar reddish brown, to ginger, to true red. Their irises are always gold. Aside from these, Gerudo exhibit phenotypic traits typical of natives of the Arabian Peninsula.

Strangely, this variant has only exhibited female members.

Mental Characteristics:
Gerudo have scored within the same intelligence ranges as the primary nobilis. Through other standardized testing, a trend of aggressive behavior was marked within the species, exhibited as stubbornness and a predisposition toward conflict, as well as a quicker temper. Genetic testing reveals that these trends are tied to higher concentrations of testosterone than other metahumans of their sex (it is entirely unclear if - and if so, to what degree - this trend will be exhibited in male individuals).

Analysis of arcane potential is inconclusive. As of current research, individuals have exhibited unique magical aptitude, incongruent with other metavariants; They have a significantly increased frequency of Physical Adepts, and the three recorded Magicians of the sample group have all possessed a notable affinity toward lightning magic.

2/2

Cultural Characteristics:
Gerudo commonly abandon society around puberty, and many coalitions of like-minded individuals have been established. Due to their standoffish nature and aggressive demeanor, many individuals struggle in society as adults, and defect to these matriarchal "tribes". Their budding culture marries beauty and physical prowess into a meritocracy reminiscent of the mythical Amazons.

Many of these loose coalitions are either wary of, or directly aggressive toward, men.

Some other coalitions have adopted mercenary and pirate lifestyles, to great success. India has a bounty out on a Gerudo woman named Aveil.

• The Amazons weren't mythical.

• Many of these women were abused after the emergence of their metavariant. Beyond the typical metaracism of the time, aggressive women in societies that still degrade women and empower men don't get by very well. Misguided or not, a lot of them hate men, hence their mass exodus shortly following the collective puberty of their first generation. Look for them in the rights movements that are bubbling up again with Horizon's presence in the Caliphate.

• They'd be pretty upset to see the content that Horizon is peddling them in. Love those muscles

In Barbarians of Lemuria there is no "Sexist" flaw, there is "Xenophobic" flaw - can be explained fluff-wise as "Many Gerudo are hostile towards other cultures and consider many foreign customs a heresy. They also do not usually allow males of other races to enter their stronghold settlements. Gerudo with this disadvantage receive a flaw die every time they deal with foreign religions or foreign men.

>Special Attacks: Improved grab
>Special Qualities: Scent

Don't think so

>Elven Metavarient
They're humans with pointy ears. Which could cause confusion in settings with elves, but Shadowrun has the tech and magic-genetic knowhow to find the difference.

I went with elf because they're pretty, and abnormally tall.

In fact, I translated the system from English to another language and was looking traits in my translated abstract, so I probably misnamed a few - for example "Desert dweller" I remember now was called "Desert tracker" or "Sand tracker".

In this system, a race is assigned 4-5 boons and 3 flaws - those are not characteristic of all of them, more of typical traits associated with them. You can take any boons or flaws on character generation, or none of them. If you want to get a new boon as you advance, you spend less XP on your racial boons than on others.

>tfw you unironically and unashamedly have not!Gerudos in your setting(s), except they have more Ganondorfs and are less obsessed with gender-restrictions

Any outfit that exposes his belly is HNNNNG

Gerudo, D&D 5e:
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Strength, +1 Charisma
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet
Vision: Normal
Powerful Build: You count as 1 size category larger to determine your capacity to Carry, Drag, Lift, Pull and Push.
Gerudo Weapons Training: You have Proficiency in the Scimitar and Trident.
Daughter of the Desert: You are Acclimatized to desert conditions and require only half the normal water amount per day.

Elves are humans with pointy ears

Fag/10

Every race is chosen by their gods.

The Zora are the chosen of Lanayru(sp?) and therefore thrive in her province. Same with Gorons/Eldin, and Hylians/Hylia. Some people say the Gerudo are Farron's chosen, but since Farron is the nature God, and the Gerudo live in the desert, I would they're the only cursed people. Or they could Demise's chosen without being inherently evil like monsters.

I wouldn't mind a LoZ game where it was an rpg where you actually had a party alongside Link on the adventure. Kind of like the Champions in BotW but not jobbed out before the game starts or like having all these heroes such as in Hyrule Warriors but as an adventuring party rather than part of an army.

All the major races would be represented of course with their biological and cultural traits providing more variety in abilities.

so desert goliath-type lore vise.

That doesn't mean he isn't right.

Don't lie, you put them in there because of the Gerudo comic.

What if Link had a daughter?

What if Link had a daughter with every prominent female he encounters like the murderhobo he truly is?

Gotta keep that heroic bloodline alive somehow.

The set up isn't to protect their culture so much as to encourage girls to go out into the world. If men were there, they worry people would never leave home.

The one where Link boops Urbosa's huge semitic nose and glides away?

I'd prefer one where you play as people in a between-era, where ganondorf is down and out, and neither Link nor Zelda have manifested. Maybe culminating in an arc where you prevent a cult from bringing Ganon back for another few hundred years.

The one where Link boops Urbosa's huge semitic nose and glides away?

It exists but the story involved is down around the worst fanfiction-tier crap.

So what would you call posting daily fetish threads starting with ”so, in the last thread we decided...” as if it was a collaborative Veeky Forums effort and not just one saddo posting with his other hand on his tiny unwashed penis?

Not even him, but you should have posted it.

That would actually be pretty cool game concept.
Party members like a mundane young lad in the militia that grew up hearing legends of The Hero and is inspired by it in his actions? Cowardly Goron grenadier that finds his courage during the story? Young rash fiercely independent Gerudo girl with twin blades & throwing chakrams that doesn't want to live in the desert or find a husband and instead is off to travel the world?

I would call it an improvement over the sad state Veeky Forums has been for the last two years. Keep up the good work.

They could bring back a reincarnation of Linkle as a party member.

The militia boy should use a spear and shield instead of wielding a sword, to further emphasis how mundane and regular he is compared to a legendary hero.

Maybe he should be brunette as well?

It's a shame the kingdom itself is usually the most anemic part of zelda games, and never really gets explored.

BotW at least shows the different guard and military groups and gives you some hints about how they function and interact. Link's dad was a famous soldier/knight.

Breath of the Wild was basically a dress-up simulator.

Source for this?

>[Gerph] Alternate Destinies (The Legend of Zelda)
Its not that great.

Stat them I also need source. If you could help me I'd appreciate it a lot

That's from that manga where the whole plot is the elf chick (the one with writing on her shirt) getting fat after becoming addicted to modern fast food or something?

Don't know the name, just have seen her before while browsing through threads on /a/

Looks pretty awful.

This is a thread for brown muscle elves, not fatties.

Many thanks friend. I'll stay away from it. I've heard that Dungeon Meshi is the better option.

Did you JUST arrive from that thread on /v/?

I unfortunately did. Although I already knew of Dungeon Meshi while I'm also a regular poster here.

>Looks pretty awful.
It's a comedy manga, user.

Dungeon Meshi is to steal a term, 'comfy'... most of the time.

>Gotta keep that heroic bloodline alive somehow.
Ain't needed, reincarnation and all that
Though I don't doubt there's a LOT of kids who grew up hearing stories of their heroic ancestor

Progress my friend, progress