What are some good 'pick-pocketing' quest hooks?

What are some good 'pick-pocketing' quest hooks?

I fucking hate Japan so much. Two nukes weren't enough.

You pick the pocket of a tall man in purple robes, snagging a fancy gold amulet decorated in skulls.

Whoops. It turns out he is the leader of a cult and you just stole their most sacred artefact and they can't destroy the world without it.

Cue shenanigans.

I think perhaps it might have been one too many...

>Rogue tries to pick-pocket someone
>Fails, gets caught
>Taken to high security detention facility
The group has to figure out how to get him out. Fun little problem-of-the-week session.

A pervert has been frequenting the market with no underwear, large holes in his pockets, and a raging erection. Young pickpockets are left with trauma and warty hands. The thieves' guild has hired you to punish the pervert with a leather glove covered in spicy mustard.

And steal the Horn Of Quintus along the way.

Oh shit, they've caught onto my plan.

W-what happens when the lock opens?

>you attempt to pickpocket someone who is either shapeshifted or under an illusion.

Her head opens in half verticallly and her brain tumbles forth, out of the halved container but still connected by the brain stem. Then confetti and a fanfare.

Doesn't matter, you came here only to post that picture.

Any why, pray tell is your butthole so damn sore over a country? Is it because you are sexually confused by animu? Lole

If it's that important, why would he have it just sitting in his pocket? Wouldn't it be locked away somewhere?

He was transporting it with a heavy veil of illusion magic but he can't shut it away because if he puts it in a box the dead god he serves starts to rot faster and faster, pouring undead and abomination upon the land.

>lever keyhole
>pin and tumbler mechanism

You get a hefty sack but all that's inside is a bunch of rocks and a picture of a disappointed old woman on it with the caption "You can do better."

Yeah, they should've detonated the second one in your ass instead.

If you get the skeleton key and spam force lock does she ahegao?

You pull out a note that says "help me"

Old & busted: traps
New hotness: locks

I like you a lot

These rogues are about to get got by Yog-sothoth. Don't be like these rogues.

That just makes it funnier.

After a successful pickpocketing attempt you hear a sharp whistle and look back see your victim spinning your underwear around on their finger with a smug look on their face.

you steal his purse and open it
it's full of fingers
you recognize one of those fingers as the finger of a good rogue friend you haven't seen in a while

I want to cuddle and lockpick this girl at the same time

Who is she and does that count as heavy petting

Abigail Williams. Yes, the one from the Salem Witch Trials.

Looks like they already did.

Abigail Williams.

She's got lovecraft in her.

Fucking savage

>lockpick hot spot mod

What a fucking scrub. Learn to lockpick fags Skyrim lockpicking is so fucking easy

SPEECH 100

Have you ever read The Silver Key by H.P. Lovecraft? You're looking at it.

>salem witch trials
>lovecraft
>cute/sexy girl

Nippon’s okay sometimes

The keyhole is the gate to Yog-sothoth, which the loli is channeling. It's really scary shit.

She also gets stripper outfit, tentacles, grey skin and shark teeth.

Fug

Nippon’s pretty great sometimes

This is her and her best friend, Lavinia Whateley.

Fucking picture.

Is she a zombie?

What the fuck do you even call this fetish

lobotomy fetish

I think Japan just made her a cute/creepy girl in Fate. Lavinia is a disfigured albino in the original HP lovecraft story.

No, but her father is a decadent necromancer that's eventually going to wed her to Yog-Sothoth to birth its bastard children into the world.

>the mother of wilbur whately was in yuri with abby williams

Wew. When was this supposed to occur, according to their respective chronologies?

This. You never nuke a country twice.

Um, except when they don’t surrender after the first one

That's complicated. The simplest answer is that they never actually met and the girls pictured are recreations of the real Abigail Williams and a not-real Lavinia Whateley from the weird fiction story The Dunwitch Horror placed within a distorted recreation of the Salem Witch Trials via magic.

Separate. Source Material takes place in singularities, places that are horrifically warped and outside of time due to massive amounts of magic.

What in the sam hill is this, then. Just random one offs where some westaboo moon person puts characters from history/stories together?

I will call it “excessively erogenous zones.” Areas (usually nonstandard body parts and especially holes) not normally considered sexual producing extreme levels of pleasure of toyed with. Combines standard ahego fetish (your partner feeling so good they lose all self control) with neo/xenophilia (attraction to new or strange things).

I want to tell you you're wrong but you just described Fate perfectly.

As said, kinda. Although not so random-one-offs recently, it's more coming together as one long and poorer story than the original F/SN story in Fate/Grand Order. You can download it on your smart phone.

>Fate

The thing with like fifty king arthur clones that are sluts for some reason, but these girls do not look like the usual king arthur

yes

The once and future king is not a slut! Nero, though, is a total fucking slut.

You are correct.
Fate has many girls beyond Artoria despite Artoria being the face of the brand though.

I wouldn't be surprised if that picture was drawn by a westerner emulating Japanese style.

I'm actually pretty okay with this one.

They didn't have time. They were still reacting to the first one when we dropped the second.

Nope, dude's a nip

Well shit, there are a lot more not-king arthur and clones cute girls than I remember.

>paul bunyan

Lordy lou

They had three fucking days. Three days in war is a huge amount of time to consider how fucked you just got by a single enemy bomb and surrender. Fuckers let even more of their own people die due to their stupid nationalistic pride + muh honaro

>pickpocket 5 different people
>they all have letters addressed to you, each more urgent than the last about something in the North

Also in Fate the daughter of the Japanese artist that did the famous painting of the waves AND the one with an actual octopus molesting a woman in her dreams apparently had literal Cthulhu dreams.

Because, you know, why not?

Dream of the Fisherman's Wife?

What's important is that her father is SUMMONED as an octopus with her. Turns out he's a mini-cthulu and becomes her clothes when she's upgraded enough.

Yep.

What's a good site for thieves and locksmiths?
Tumblr
Coincidentally, it's also the site you should fuck off back to. Ask your inane questions there.

DO NOT PICK THIS LOLICK. YOG-SOTHOTH INSIDE.

Its implied that the Dream of the Fisherman's Wife is actually about cthulu dreams.

Well, Ou'i is also summoned because they both drew art (including the erotic stuff) under the name "Hokusai". So to the Throne, both meet the conditions of "Hokusai".

And then also yes he apparently came in contact with literal Cthulhu and now he has the power of NON-EUCLIDEAN HYPERGEOMETRY ART.

But more importantly they fight with magic art and their NP is fucking Great Wave Off Kanagawa made manifest.

Lies and slander, I say!

The part about his daughter being an artist and producing stuff under his name is actually mostly true. She did stuff under her own name, but got her start assisting her father with his art.

It's a cult. Not explaining shit is literally their modus operandi