Character art bread?

Character art bread?

I'm looking for male Human warriors who look rugged and from the wilds.

I'll drop a couple OP.

And I have to go. Good luck.

Thanks, any art helps fill my folder.

Have this handsome gentleman

I love that guy. If i ever finish Pillars of Eternity, it will be because of him, desu.

He gets them wet... with blood

Father wanted me to go with you

Zog me, a character art thread I can actually fucking contribute to

/r/ing same people as OP, but heavily wounded/dying

I use this art for the main villain of my campaign. It's funny to realize that this picture means a lot to me and my players, but doesn't mean shit for any of you at all.

I need art of characters in light looking/leather armor, with some kind of mask or hood to hide their face with no features visible.

Guys with light armor and covered faces

generic art - the thread

>Oh no, where are all the anime girls with fox tails?

Can't all be furries with their tits out.

then tell us of your adventures so he can mean something to us all

He's a bodysnatching druid with a gigantic chip on his shoulder regarding both magic and gender roles in the society - not only are magic users not sufficiently respected in the North, being only advisors and healers instead of rulers, it's considered to be a woman's job.
About twenty years before the campaign he had enough, secretly betrayed and stole the body of his jarl and started a campaign to unite the kingdom under his own rule, and also also reshape it into a magocracy, all the while keeping the facade of a honorable Chad warlord.

He's also the father of one of the PCs, neither of them know it yet.

Any more like this?

>He's also the father of one of the PCs

inb4 "No, Luke. I AM your father!"

Looking for some Half Orc Druid character art for my next character. Something like this but more Nature based with animal skins.

Think this might be the last of them

>inb4 "No, Luke. I AM your father!"
That was literally the exact intention, yes. The game also features a secret sister.

I'm looking for pictures of Barbarian wizards. Not like multiclass barb/wiz, but a wizard raised in a barbaric society. I currently have nothing of the sort.

>that pic
Hey, stop staring, is something wrong with my dick?

In Dark Souls 1, Dark Magic dealt physical damage, and unlike regular sorcery which drew power entirely from intelligence or miracles which draw their power from one's faith, the caster themselves are the source of their power, with Strength and Dexterity contributing to total damage. The spells themselves are raw emotions, love, lust, greed, fury, and everything else, focused and weaponized into a tangible, heavy, filthy ball of darkness.

With all these things considered, give me your Black Mages; dirty, dark, properly fiendish, but entirely human.

Complimentary/mandatory joke

“Human Fighter As American Cowboy” is a pretty brilliant way to make such a basic archetype interesting.

Gotta remember to use this for an ars magica game later

Aaand that's all I got for dark mages. Will post more stuff in a sec.

I need some interesting demon designs, anons. Hit me with what ya got.

will post what i have

not your typical demon, but has potential i think

Good stuff my dude, danke.

I need a special kind of character.
A city.
Like a magnificent gothic constantinople.

If anyone can provide?

I have some.

Can't help with gothic, but here's Constantinople.

"You know what time it is."

beautiful

>blatant Adrian Smith ripoff
Wew lad

A lot of the old cities were really something to behold.

Seriously I'd pay a lot of money to see this during Carthage's heyday.

But even the smaller places have their charm.

I'd like to piggyback on this, can I get some chick BBEG that aren't pale skinned and dressed head to toe in black, red, or a combination of the two? I'm trying to make an antagonist that's an evil fey and every "evil gurl" artwork with the exeption of Poison Ivy fan art looks like fucking vampires.

Requesting human fighters with moustache

Iberians had a great sense of fashion

anyone got any dark/fallen paladin art?

bonus points if its Aasimar :3