>Unearthed Arcana: Three Subclasses
media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/UA-3Subclasses0108.pdf

>Trove
rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons & Dragons/D&D 5th Edition/

>5etools
lithdoran.github.io/fiveetools/5etools.html 5etools.com
>5etools
latest update- mega.nz/#!pQURTRDD!D0_R4jIXvN_wTZ1z-clszujTR3vVYaHYHXO1XnAzNrI
Use the Readme to get it working if you're computer illiterate, or ask for help ITT.

>Resources
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Character Art
www.shadbase.com/
For a request made by the master, check out the streams, buy merch or donate on the website above.

Previously on /5eg/:
Has your character ever refused to be revived. If so how did your group take it?

Yeah, I dunno how it will resolve until next week. Before he killed me, the best friend said something like, "He should have taken me instead."

>Has your character ever refused to be revived. If so how did your group take it?

How do you refuse, when in the moment you're a fucking lifeless body?

The spells, except for revivify, specify that the soul has to be willing to return.

Thanks for making a new thread before Shadman struck again, OP.

>linking to shadbase

Remove yourself please. Posting of nsfw content is not allowed here tyvm

>before Shadman struck again
Read the character art section, idiot.

Proper thread here; Report and ignore.

Why wouldn't you have reckless attack? I guess if you really wanted rogue features earlier and only did a one level dip into barbarian, but in that case if you're still focusing on dex it's hard to use recklses attack anyway.

Either go one level dip or go 5 levels of barbarian. It's not worth missing out on extra attack and sneak attacks are usually easy enough to do.

>Armor of agathys lasts a fucking hour
>Fire shield lasts 10 minutes
>No level was implied in original scenario so given level 10 is sensible
>In original scenario wizard had plenty of time to set themselves up before betraying the party so it's more than plausible they had time to cast the above two spells
>Arcane ward gives 2x wizard level + int extra HP, which in this case is as much as 23
>Blinded condition doesn't do anything to stop the damage
>PAM paladin doesn't use his bonus action on casting smites because that would be a waste of spell slots when you already have bonus action attacks
>Safe to assume then 1d10+4+4d8 if you've been kind enough to betray when paladin still has all his spell slots, and even if the paladin does this twice it's possible that he won't take out both armor of agathys and arcane ward in two hits, and even if he does he has still taken enough damage that he could be incinerated the next turn.
>Even if he gets past AoA, he still has to deal with hellish rebuke and fire shield and would die before the wizard dies

Do you not have better things to do than troll & make duplicate threads. This one is perfectly good. Just ignore the character art section.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>"He should have taken me instead."
How foreboding.

It's literally against the rules to post nsfw content on this board, fuck off and take your shadbase links with you

>specify that the soul has to be willing to return.
This. It's perfectly natural for souls which receive just rewards in their plane or afterlife don't want to return.

this.

This thread is the real one. If you don't like it then tough luck.

salt detected

Sure, thats why after the other one dies, this will become the main thread.

bet

No because you posting in this thread helps by bumping it.

Is this the thread?