My hotel's as clean as an elven arse!

>My hotel's as clean as an elven arse!

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Viconia_de'Vir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this, a picture for halflings?

when I first played this game as a kid, I thought he was saying "my old toe's as clean as an old vinarse"
I didn't know about arses back then

>hotel stained with cum from various species all over

What makes elven asses so clean?

Their stuck up attitude is because they can't get any from any of the races that are good at banging. It's species wide sour grapes.

>The local elves have scat fetish

Is the Enhanced Edition fixed yet?

DON'T TOUCH ME! I'm super important.

Queek cleans them with his tongue.

They're built like horses.

OP posts his stamp collection

I thought I smelled orc.

I SERVE THE FLAMING FIST!

It's not the nobles who say that, it's the head priest of Lathander in the Song of the Morning temple, after his initial bit of "Welcome! The traveling adventurer is never turned away from the house of Lathander!" Which he pronounces "LO-than-der" for some reason.

(Some) nobles will say "Don't touch me! I might catch something", though.

It's a game from the 90s. If it's zoomed in any more, it'll just look terrible.

No but some of the new characters in it are.

>when you remember that Gorion, Firkraag, and Minsc are all voiced by the same guy

>as clean as an elven arse
Does that mean it's dirty, or does this imply elves don't shit? If they don't shit, why do they even have buttholes?

For fucking.

They don’t poop

As in with ponuts and puffiest pubic mounds imaginable? With colouring going from light grey to dark black?

The poop-hole is vestigial

Heya! It's me, Imoen!

Because no other logical place to ask presents itself: who else thinks that Viconia's Romance epilogue is utter shite?

If you think it's garbage, what do you think would be a better one?

I don't remember how Viconia played out exactly. I liked Aerie's a lot better, once you dug past her whiny exterior she tugged on my heart strings

>Elves with big puffy ponuts

You know far too much on this subject /mlp/

Forced meme.

I think he's more making a joke about elves being high and mighty faggots

Basically, if you woo Viconia, the two of you have a son and then an assassin-priest of Lolth murders her, causing your PC to raise your son alone forever after. Doesn't matter how powerful the two of you were, you can neither prevent her death nor bring her back to life afterwards.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Viconia_de'Vir

I would post literally all of Jon Irenicus's lines but it is just too much.

Why is David Warner such a champion, lads? He’s amazing in everything he’s ever been in, including best Star Trek movie (ST6).

I learned it from you, Veeky Forums! You're the one who taught me about the suction!

Witness a piece of our proud heritage

I always thought he said "my old girl's"

Wisdom is only possessed by the learned.

Hell, he's one of the few decent things about that godawful Wing Commander movie.

Hush little baby..don't say a word..Nimbuls gonna give you the BIG BLACK BIRD.

>When you realize this means Elves almost all the time, lube up with oils and skin moisturizer to have clean, effective, non-bumpy or tearing bowel movements
You'd actually be amazed at how pleasant a dump is with Aloe Vera on your ass.
That said-
>Canon Abdel cucks so hard a Final Fantasy Advent Children tier OC Bhaalspawn shows up, kills him and becomes Bhaal
>Minsc was petrified at some point to only wake up in 5e to be graced by the cancer that is Drizzt, check privilege, and meet Coran become a fucking diplomat
>Also meets shit-tier 5e Strahd, which makes no sense because 2e Canon was in effect in his age WITH AGE CATEGORIES to boot, and they're on Faerun where Jander Sunstar is back in lathanders fold, being cured of Vampirism from Ravenloft

????

>>Canon Abdel cucks so hard a Final Fantasy Advent Children tier OC Bhaalspawn shows up, kills him and becomes Bhaal
Abdel is such fucking bullshit. I like to pretend that novel series just doesn't exist because it was so terrible. Fuck Abdel.