Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/:

You can choose one of these factions or eat soup edition

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/10/regimental-standard-vile-new-abhuman-strain-spotted/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=QnEanO1QT4o

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Pretty_Marines
warhammer-community.com/writeforblacklibrary-questions-advice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for scions

Second for Soup is the superior way to play.

You forgot ynarri

What's the right amount of terrain?

Always remember to summon after disembarking through forgeworld doors

We are ever-vigilant.

Yes because it's cool
No cause it's broken

ynarri is soup

Still missing Renegade Knights.

Any one else going BL's annual "steal the best ideas from customers, use them and claim their writers came up with it" event?
At least they're allowing multiple entries this time

According to GW 12 pieces
According to people that actually play the game
If you can’t cover 25% of the board with LoS blocking terrain you need more

With line of sight being a joke anyway, and being able to shoot all weapons if an antenna is sticking out, why not just play on planet bowling ball.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

One lage squad of 10 Noise marines or one small + a small squad of standard CSM?

becuase cover saves, and becuase you want to play an intresting game on a battle feild and not an autism simulator

>choose one of THESE or eat soup lel xxxxxxxx)
> lists all factions
Why is OP so gay

Been playing Chaos Soup since 5th edition. We always had the option, its only NOW that people think we are assholes for using it.

Both

It's the Age of Soup, user

It's a relevant faction

Which faction would you insta-buy if they received updated/new models?

For me its Emperor's Children. I WANT NEW NOISE MARINES AND SHIT PLS VOLVO

MUH BRUTHA
>fear not the demon, for I am fear incarnate
>fear not the heretic, for I am his judgement
>fear not the warp, for I am a son of Titan

necrons

Subaru > Volvo.

Why is everyone suddenly so autistic about allies/soup/whatever?
it makes sense that chaos fights with deamons and that the guard fights with marines and admech, and we have had it for like 3 editions now

Rules when ?

> doesn't want autism simulator
> plays 40k
(You) already fucked up
The setting is cool, and the models are great, but the game is horseshit.

something like this, good big piece of LOS blocking in the middle and medium sized ones scattered around

read the text next to it you mong

>fear not the soup, for I am curry

Oi, you forgot someone chaotic, you prancing lala homo man.

I'm in two minds about it. Part of me hopes that Age of Rowntree means it might be a little more fair and less stealy, another part of me is just really pessimistic about the whole thing.

Its a beer and prezles game man, i play it as such.

khorne berserkers

Sisters.

owo where are the tentacles going to go

... more stuff nurgle related

Funny thing is that he was checking the barrel and unloaded it.

We ALL know where they will go user

this pleases slaanesh

I was talking about the picture.

How tihs for a 1.5k list. having my first game of 2018 tonight

[Death guard patrol]
nurgle Sorcerer termintor, force axe, combibolter 132
5 plauge marines, 2 blight lauchers, plasma gun 136
7 plauge marines, 4 bubonic axes, 2 flails, powerfist 185
Rhino 72
[Alpha legion Batallion]
Chaos lord, combi plasma 89
Sorcerer termintor, force axe, combibolter 132
Marines ,missile laucher 90
10 cultists 40
10 cultists 40
Contemptor,chain claw, soulburner, butcher cannon 208
3 obliterators 195
Havoks, 4 lascannons, combi plasma, power axe 185

Get the FUCK out!

Not in my ass again please.

Where is a good place to get a bunch of bases in bulk? I really don't feel like paying $40 for a big pack.

We have plans to invade Uranus, with the Imperium as wide and as taut as ever, now is the time to strike deep into their flanks!

the absolute state of you

yes!

Sisters. It's beyond fucking ridiculous how little love they get from GW. Instead of brand new Sisters of battle and Ecclesiarchy models we get fucking Custodes. More fucking space marines instead of goddamn Sisters of battle.

I am still so pissed.

It's not Soup, it's Daemonkin.

>tfw sisters were my first army

Why is FW stuff so good looking, and yet so expensive ?
My wallet hurts.

A few months after the codex. Definitely before Mechanicus get their FoC.

>in before but Custodes are not marines
It is shorter to say than another fucking power armoured super elite super soldier

But SoBs are fucking power armoured super elite super soldiers, too.

This is the sleepy Krieger of righteous fury and well-restedness.

Your entrenchment tools will be well-kept, and you will die a glorious death for the Emperor, but only if you say "Sleep tight and die well, sleepy Krieger."

I hope the plastic kit for custard termies is going to be nice. The FW ones look like they're fighting with toasters.

Warhammertv over at twitch will have a segment in which a BL entry editor will discuss how you can get your works to stand out for the short story submission contest and also she will be open for questions.

Any questions you want to ask her? It's gonna stand in 50 minutes.

Yes, but they're cute. CUTE !

They are not super soldier.
They are just elite soldier like scion.

Did I had to add modified super soldier?

Or another fucking T4+ Sv3+ or better army?

To be serious they're right, and the only reason people give them a fuck is that they're waifuable.

Maybe if sisters actually sold anything theyd be worth updating. Stay squatted turbosperg

What's the name of this BA successor chapter?

Personally i'm kinda thinking that if all my entries get rejected, i'd post them here so at least i can get some actual feedback about my writing.
BL have already said "no feedback lol"

It sucks

I don't get it either. Daemonkin sort of lists are cool and so are multiple Legion lists.

NIGGERS

Is that fulgrim

This meme
How can you sell something if you have the same shit for almost 20 years?
Even fucking Eldar that are most shitcast now have had new stuff thrown in.

The fucking SoB? A remake of an old character from 3rd and a Special character that got removed when 8th show up.

There is nothing new to buy

Rose pauldrons sounds cool

So you just want a Titan and flyer?
Cause that's all eldar got.

Shit taste, Aquilons are patrician AF

In all honesty I don't really read a whole lot of BL. I'm very invested in the Inquisitor and Gaunt's Ghosts series by Abnett, but I've not got much beyond that.
I did own McNiell's Ultramarines Omnibus at one point.

The only thing I worry about is that my entries will get rejected and then I'll hear of a carbon-copy character/story at some point. It's a bit paranoid, I know, seeing as there'll likely be thousands of entries, but it's still a bit of a nagging worry.

Ask her if she´s bitch or butch, please.

Maybe if they weren't fucking metal models they'd actually sell something. I'd even take finecast at this point, just give them an update

>To fit with Black Library’s range, your story should not include graphic descriptions of gratuitous violence, sex or explicit bad language.

What do they mean by this?

the sexyboy marines
1d4chan.org/wiki/Pretty_Marines

Wraith lord and wraith Guard also got an update. Along with a decent codex.

We all know the marine wank is going to backfire in the long run

Just buy thirdparty

How does it feel when GW said "Did you really think we would stop with Trajann Valoris?" regarding the Custodes line's release, after Sisters got Celestine and Veridyan and nothing else

and heavy infantry, special character, harlequins, slaanesh, slaanesh groupies, spiritseet, farseer and fw support but yeah, just a flyer and titan.

>tfw you almost get b& for posting a 40k comic
Why is 40kg so cruel when /pol/posters and other aggro individuals never get banned?

What would a curry list look like

Well, I'm pretty sure you can make fine toasts with this thing. Just insert a fresh slice of bread in each slot.

I'm writing the tale of Kazbogg Killfist, Ork Detective! He must figure out who killed the last warboss so they can quit fightin' over his throne and get back to the Waaagh! With his faithful note-taker grot Scribbla by his side, there's no case he can't krump.

I don't expect it to be accepted.

everything blends together and is extra spicy

I guess I thought new units. Pretty sure those two were around before sisters existed.

Got some extra cash I wanted to spend because I hate myself, I can't decide between a Decimator, Leviathan, or a Deredeo for my Iron Warriors, I mostly plan on using it like Artillery, something that puts considerable pain downrange from afar to keep up pressure as I advance, but I've never looked into FW until now, so which of the three would be better in that circumstance? Alternatively, re any of the FW knights better than the default one? The lancer in particular looks bad-ass.

It would help if their stream is actually up

You're right, it's way too patrician for BL

So which version is better?

Personally I prefer the lance on the GW version and the flowing cape is a nice touch, but the jetbike itself and the rest of the rider are much nicer on the FW version.

By purches alone Eldar, Tau, IG even Nids should get new stuff all the time.

Also paying SC cost for 10 models that do not even form a full squad or a coherent squad. That are almost 2 decades old model that can only be bought online hardly helps the situation.

Maybe games workshop is a business and they understand their overall audience better than you do. If there was money to be made in plastic sisters, you'd have them already.

Im curious. For what reason do YOU think they're witholdong them?

> Tau should be able to ally with Ork mercenaries
> GSC should be able to ally with tau, orks , drew carrey and admech (but not at more than one at a time)

Deredeo, mostly because Chaos Leviathans don't get as good guns as Loyalist ones do.

Annnnd saved

The GW one blows FW out of the water imo.

It's much closer to the aesthetics of the original art, and the FW jetbike frankly just looks like a phallus.

The stream will start in 30 minutes. Get ready.

>warhammer-community.com/writeforblacklibrary-questions-advice/

Here is advice from veteran writers and recent writers who won the contests in 2012+.

>more than one group, but they blend together very well in a very fluffy way (IE Sisters/Inquisition with Black Templars, or Guard aligned with Mechanicus specifically from their forge world)
>Lots and Lots of Flamers and Meltas

SoB are from 2nd just after GSC if my memory is not tripping balls.

The oldest SoB model still being sold is from 1996~