ODN/Obsidian

Daily ODN shill.

You still not in? Are you retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/two-protesters-killed-iran-government-blocks-messaging-app-n833696
mailchi.mp/d7a5339a66a8/obsidian-platform
discord.gg/uBmDCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sold that shit for Raiblocks a while ago.
Easily the best decision of my life.

For sure. But you will regret not buying back in. There's still time, it's climbing slowly and will accelerate soon.

checked

nah

Stop shilling ODN with pictures of girls like a currynigger, i totally understand people who stay away.

Meanwhile Obsidian Messenger got released, and it is a product with a use case that gets more and more important.
People need OSM and will use it, sooner or later.
nbcnews.com/news/world/two-protesters-killed-iran-government-blocks-messaging-app-n833696

tbhfam, it's just that I keep forgetting to save other ODN memes

I'm accumulating steadily now, Glass is coming in 1-1.5 months I'm sure we will see a multiplying of the market cap.

What's the coin with the girl with the pink triangles on her cheeks? And her outfit is blue?

Please post that girl, pls.

I actually may buy back in, but not before XRB surpasses the 200 billion market cap.

OK then

what's this glass you're talking about?

mailchi.mp/d7a5339a66a8/obsidian-platform

So much potential in this project, as long at the fucking website can be updated

Nice coin and comfy hold.

Peter is an idiot. No direction for the Team. Nobody knows what they are doing. Website is so shit, a fucking intern was tasked to make the new one.

Glass is a fucking joke. How is that profitable?

Obsidian Platform isn't secure. It's a basic fork of Stratis. They only have a shitty app that doesn't work and is centralised. The block explorer is broken and there is no marketing Team. This coin is dead

hmmm

not clicking that, fucking pajeet.

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting ODN

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself hivemind

Even the FUD is premium grade.

sold at a loss but at least I can use my money on something that might actually have an upside like BEANS

i love buying coins with no liquidity... any other 5 star recommendations?

COSS

slow down there buddy... my garage can only fit so many lambos

Having 11k ODN since ages. Not really moving, but whatever. things can happen fast once this is on another exchange.

Forget that old garage.
This is your future after you buy at least 10K ODN and hold until EOY

No, the only thing that can multiply the marketcap is a good exchange listing. Do or die at this point.

Post herrrrrr

If ICO holders had sold at 5x in October they'd get a BTC that since then rose like 5x

Got plenty of caps for the screenshot.