$30

nice

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
binance.com/vote.html
discord.gg/E3Vjuew
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ifcpy/the_definitive_guide_on_how_to_buy_store/
twitter.com/BitGrail/status/940541121041715201
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7luhqm/bitgrail_xrb_withdrawal_issue_invalid_block/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

update when $100 thx

this coin is allowing everyone in Veeky Forums to make it

bought yesterday at ath, i'm already up 50%. this is madness

I noticed that. Got in at 15 so at 2x now. Wat do?

In at 3 dollars. Feels fucking comfy.

all in bro. this is it. the one that will allow everyone to make it

same here. thanks to a Brazilian libertarian youtubber

Same, but I'm up 70% already. And I'm pretty sure this will be a top 5 coin in less than 3 months.

In at 2.2 USD. Should have bought way more, but I can't complain thqhf

what exchange do I get this coin on? help me biz I'm a no coin brainlet

$100 end of january.
$1000 end of year.

It's too late isn't it.
WHY THE FUCK DO I MISS THESE MOONS AAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alexandre Porto did nothing wrong
God bless that beautiful human being

Same timing for me as well as how I feel. But every time I've gone all in on a coin, it backfired. Wanted to play it safe so I only have 344. Oh well

This was no moon mission, this was Andromeda mission that just got started. 100$ end of January, 600$ EOY.

I got in at 8 cents. AMA

BitGrail. And next time, check the Markets tab in the coin's CoinMarketCap page before asking:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets

This is disgusting me. I was thinking about buying this at 2 dollars.

THOUGHT IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE THEN. HAHA. KMS?

It's not late, user
Join us
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

The question is when will it start to correct? I'm up 11x from initial investment. Should I pull out now, wait for dip and buy back in?

how many XRB do you have
and what color will your lambo be

Bought $50 worth at .60

Am I a whale?

If and when it corrects is when you should sell, I would set your limits at probably 9-10x profit price so you can get out if it does. But I don't know shit about this coin and hold none so I'm just giving general advice

gooooble gobble goooble gobble

Can’t believe I missed out on this moon mission (It’s been on my radar for weeks) because I didn’t trust the shitty exchange it’s on.

I only bought 110 and sold some @18 to cover my initial investment
Dont worry, we'll make it anyway

this won't correct until it hits some major exchange. everyone is buying on bitgrail or mercatox expecting to sell higher once it gets listed on binance and kucoin. there are no dips where we are going anons

I got in at $1.30 but sold at $2 because I saw it down trending for literally a couple of minutes lul

FOMO back in at $8 like a noob again and have now tripled my money

magical

Why avoid getting a coin just because of the exchange it's on? lmao

There's no stopping Raiblocks son, get in or get lost.

should have listened to Raphael Lima and bought DASH while it was 2 bucks though

except it is going to hit binance fairly soon

i'm really hoping it will recover from the fat dip it's going to take and we won't have to wait 2 months to start seeing gains again :(

Brainlets... What should you do with em ... BAKA

If you drop a G on this now your still going to make a lot of money, this is the BTC killer and you have to factor in overall market growth. EOY a lot of people are going to be super salty because they were still kicking their feet and didn't buy at double digits.

bought 3k @ $4, am i going to make it bois?

Thought I got in late at $5. Didn’t have much to chuck at it then either. Any recommendations to buy some more if we see a dip?

This. People still haven't realized what is actually happening. RaiBlocks is setting the new standard for cryptocurrencies, and will starting leading the new wave in the place of Bitcoin very soon.

I only bought 15 of these, can't even remember at what price. under 4$ tho
might be able to afford a stolen fiat uno one day

IF YOU FUCKERS DONT VOTE ON THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW WE'RE GONNA GET RAPED BY THE CHINKS AND THEIR XP BOTS LAST MINUTE

binance.com/vote.html
binance.com/vote.html
binance.com/vote.html

I can only afford 30 of them...will I make it? I have ICX, XLM, and VEN I could sell.

>Developers

>Colin LeMahieu- Core Wallet Developer, Creator of RaiBlocks
>Sergsw/byte16 - Core Wallet Contributor
>James Coxon - Services & Integration Developer
>Mica Busch - Web & Android Developer
>Zack Shapiro - iOS Developer

>Community Managers

>Louis Nobleman - English, Spanish, Tagalog
>Jesus Moreno - English, Spanish
>Kedrin Welodon - English, Russian
>Gotowerdown - English, Indonesian
>Flomess - English, Italian

>and this stupid nazi fuck puts a swastika on the xrb logo

Did my part and voted.

fucking refused to go to shit exchange when it was at 0.11$ to buy it.

i've been too salty ever since it hit 2$ to buy it. starting to be real pissed now

this is exactly why I'm not supporting or buying a single coin of this shit
>huge IOTA holder and supporter

>getting mad over a pic on fucking Veeky Forums

do you want to express pride with this or what?
when we meme about your smart refugee cities and your SJW developer you iota fags go all
"MUH BIGOTS MUH RACISM"
but when you do it its ok
really activates my almonds

biz is basically /pol but with crypto. just ignore them

Eat shit and die, who the fuck thinks that a at that time minor small currency that is gonna moon in the future but currently is cheap atm, will be immediately available on Binance. Die you stupid motherfucker.

hold those imo

I love how all my XRB memes are coming true.

Make sure to hold after the binance dump and buy the dip.

dude, i dont even have raiblocks, but your iota is broken. the tangle shat itself while it was getting popular. i wouldnt expect it to move until that gets fixed at the very least

His videos were the tipping point that led me to buying BTC initially. Fucking comfiest YT channel

Why do you think it'll dump? Also, which exchange are you using? Both mercatox and bitgrail look pretty bad imo

The people that became millionaires off XRB will sell a good portion of their portfolio to ride off into the sunset.

Zack Shapiro is /ourjew/ tho
Honorary Aryan

>XRB, REQ, and LINK headed to Mars
>XRP stuck in the mud

sometimes you miss a moon mission user and it hurts. but don't lose your next ones.

Wait til it hits binance. It'll go down to $12-$15

>It'll go down to $12-$15
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales deeply*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

XRB about to pass QTUM

I can unironically see a flash crash to something like that as a bunch of people can finally cash out their massive gains/panic sell as it begins to drop

it will recover fast though

it's the chosen coin
that and ripple
goodbye bitcoin
hello new kings

Yes I believe we will see some profit-taking once it hits Binance. However this will be followed shortly by a new ATH

Hurry up and fucking dip REEEEEEEEEE

Pretty legit TA discord, CoinLauncher called this a week ago, projecting 100 dollars in a month or two. Pic Related
discord.gg/E3Vjuew

Same brah

what dip lmao?
probably somee whale was feeling generous

Y'all so fucking stupid for thinking it's gonna be hitting binance just like that because it's the superior coin. What you don't realise is that those virgin japs of the XP pnd coin will bot their way up and overcome XRB at the last moment and all the retards like you who thought it was gonna be an easy win are gonna be holding your bags.

This is what's gonna happen, unless you all
VOTE.
RIGHT.
NOW.

binance.com/vote.html

Lol we're 4k votes ahead

DONT UNDERSTIMATE THE FUCKING JAPANESE BOT CUNTS
THE FACT THAT XP SHITCOIN IS EVEN ON THE VOTE IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

This.

The Japs will Kamikaze the vote at the last second.

Last vote in november the winner got 70k votes. Xrb has 7.6k right now

I agree, we need more votes.

Can someone please guide me in sending XRB from bitgrail to either Rai's online or desktop wallet? Already tried to test transfer 1 xrb. It says its completed on Bitgrail but says invalid block when i click the traction ID. Will tip in btc if you provide wallet.

you gotta send at least 100.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ifcpy/the_definitive_guide_on_how_to_buy_store/

They lowered the limit to 1 XRB.

Send them a ticket, this is a Bitgrail issue and the staff usually solves it quickly

I had this problem, it is a common issue
its a BitGrail problem

twitter.com/BitGrail/status/940541121041715201
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7luhqm/bitgrail_xrb_withdrawal_issue_invalid_block/

I opened a support ticket on bitgrail
they never responded but they must have seen it because my transaction went through a couple hours later

Anyone tried to withdraw and the transaction was stuck on "processing" with no TXID? And if so, what happened to your coins afterwards?

Just got this with my last transaction of 25 xrb. Earlier today had absolutely no issues.

>costs .1 BNB to vote
>can only buy BNB in whole number quantities

what a fucking scam

I... I should go to sleep.

Veeky Forums is a righteous Nazi board. Fuck off normie.

Are we getting JUST'd brother?

god its so fucking cringey
when will you stop

No, brother. The memes will not fail us. This will have passed by dawn.

theres no brakes on this train

>Being this triggered by reichblocks

Go back to crypto twitter pls.

im soooo triggered ;~;

I like reichblocks, will be using that now.