Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

ORKS HAVE DICKS CONFIRMED edition

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/10/regimental-standard-vile-new-abhuman-strain-spotted/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=QnEanO1QT4o

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

anvilindustry.co.uk/Regiments/Infantry-Heads-Helmets/council-marine-helmets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for World eaters

>not greasy green genital edition
You had one job

Why did they remove templates? Sounds like they would have solved all of the horde related problems that plague this edition.

Reminder that Xenology which confirms Orks don't have genitals is more recent than Ragnar's Claw so the latter is mistaken in it's contents

my dudes > your dudes

Post cool alternate Celestine colour schemes!

>Xenology
>confirms Orks don't have genitals

Pick one.

Because they were slow and spawned arguments

>"hang on while I space literally everything out into 2" grids."
>"I'm telling you bro it scattered THAT way."
>"my small blast template causes 16 hits."

New challenge: design a new unit for a Xeno faction. Could be anything as long as it doesn't contradict the fluff.
>inb4 Ork snipers shooting with their dicks
>inb4 Dark Eldar curry eaters
>inb4 Wutang White Scars

Legion of the year all years. Gib Red Butchers GWs.

Primaris are viable if you don't throw them at plasma.

I'll pick both thank you very much

Hordes just spread out. Tanks did shit against monsters and vehicles as they would only inflict 1 wound to them. A lot of arguing about template spacing occurred.

Hordes aren't a problem when the morale system isn't ignored by special abilities.

*teleports behind you*

xth for the sick hallucinogenic drugs which can be made using the crystallised part of an eldar psyker's brain.

shame everything wields plasma or worse these days

Feral Ork suicide bombers

Slowed down the game and made for some stupid waacfag arguments of "urmm ackchually I clip the toe of those 3 guys aswell so I hit the entire unit" followed by 3 hours of discussion.

>danglieS
Orks have testicles confirmed

>thousand sons with no dreads

I dig it.

Nope, because xenology doesn't preclude ork dick.

>thousand sons with dreads but no thousand sons

>Take Chaos Battalion consisting of three squads of Brimstone Horrors and a Tzeentch and Slaneesh Heralds
>For 240pts you unlock Chaos Strategems, get 3CPs, some cheap units, ability to generate FREE rerolls as well as ability to shut down enemy's reroll bubble turn 1

P. good.

While I like the concept of templates, I absolutely hate the execution.

Hordes won't be a problem if they continue to tweek the points values between elite and horde units.

So, bomb squigs then

Are there any stories that depict traitors in a sympathetic light?

nids which are like giant frogs or similar to ithorians from star wars, and are outfitted with supercharged lungs and vocal cords which lets them produce sounds that are strong enough to kill foes, similar to those slaanesh prancing lala homo boys.

The Sslyth.

Far from being simple bodyguards to the Dark Eldar they have subdued a smaller reptiles (skinks) and tamed huge dinosaurs. Flyer is a huge Sky Serpent, like Quetzacoatl.

Night Lords Trilogy

that or making some of the anti-horde options more reliable
>2d3 auto-hits heavy flamers

the night lord omnibus by ADB

The Ahriman series. One of the short stories in the Space Marines collection

Did someone say slaanesh prancing lala homo boys? Because things will get loud.

>raven guard chapter tactics
What the fuck were they thinking?

I’m looking to listen to some 40k books while I work. I play admech so I’m leaning towards mechanicum. Is that a good starting point or is there other better books to read?

But its good heresy.

Tau Nascar allies.

At least it doesn't apply to vehicles (And fucking flyers) like Alaitoc.

Celestine and her Germania Superior looking thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.
>Brown Celestine will never crush your head between her thighs
Why is life pain?

You think that's bad? Have you seen the Stygies Forgeworld dogma? Or the Alaitoc craftworld trait?

They thought Ravenguard players liked melee.

It doesn't?

I want to be in between the thighs of this diversity.

>battlecanons and artillery doing +1d3 hits for every 5 models in an unit like this leviathan Dread gun

also this Problem is fluff doesn't concur, everyone has his own method of being fearless -
because if you're not fearless (or fear resilient) in 40k you die horribly really fast or commit suicide

Tau Flamer Drones
Equiped with 2 handflamers. S4 ap- Ad3
Explodes on 4+ on death dealing 1mw to closest unit

As someone who built an entire RG company in 5th I'm please with it.

I know that sound.... IT IS DOOM!!!

Marine CTs only apply to Infantry, Bikers, and Dreads.

Chapter tactics and legion traits only apply to dreads, bikes, and infantry.

Why S4?

Flying kroots.

So I want to take a detatchment of IG for my explorator fleet
I want them to look like they're carrying nicer gear, so I'm planning to get them helmets like the old cadian ones, with big flash visors to keep the constant lascannon flashes from burning their eyes out
My question is, are these heads anvilindustry.co.uk/Regiments/Infantry-Heads-Helmets/council-marine-helmets any good paired with standard cadian bodies, or do they really need a more angular armour like the elysian or anvils own belysian not a ripoff bodies and limbs
Or if anyone has experience with the old metal cadians, do they still hold up well in a modern mixed army?

Because Tau generally have +1s to their shit compared to marines and s3 is shit

No, for some unexplained reason, marine and legion tactics only apply to INFANTRY, BIKES and DREADNOUGHTS.
It makes no sense, since all other CT-equivalents apply to everything, and in some cases are copies of marine CTs. Why GW thinks this makes sense is beyond me

>muscular women

Ork Boychukka
>Trukk model with Catapult on back.
>Special Ability: If an ORK INFANTRY unit starts its movement phase within 3" of a Boychukka you may elect to chukk them.

>Select a direction and roll 4d6 and move the Boyz in a straight line the distance rolled.

>For every 5" (Rounding down) the chukked unit takes 1 Mortal Wound.

Tbh if that's true you could prepare for that and soup some guard to take all that anti tank fire.

Primaris would be a lot better if they had a way to punish people for taking a shit ton of ap weapons. Instead of just fielding other stuff that is weak to plasma.

Castellan leak yet?

Dark Eldar:
Literally Vects Castigators. Edgy wraithguard.
or
Grotesque Flesh-Goliath. Large beast made of flesh, Ghostkeel sized, multiple arms(maybe even multiple heads), completely melee oriented and armed with cleavers, hooks, chains, sickles, etc. High wounds, low saves and either a “death throes” or corpse explosion when it dies.

>not wanting a Veeky Forums sob

Ask me nicely

Can anyone explain to me what soup is?

Is Guilliman worth taking in ~1000 point games?

>this is equal to d6 fucking hits

Dirty water and only religiously different from curry.

Then say Flamer for fuck sake.

What's a good way to avoid loosing a lot of men in the first turn if your opponent has initiate?

Flamers should be changed to 2d6.

This is only a problem outside of the ITC

The tau flamer has d6 shots though.
The droneflamer I'm proposing has less than that.

>Magnus personally deals with every little skirmish

>Not wanting to make a woman who is physically stronger than you submit to you and your dick

They should just do.

Pick one model, and for every minis base within an inch of that mini is hit. Divide by 2 for small blast, flamer auto hits and large blast counts models outside of that unit.

Because fuck small units just bundling up.

I fear that I’m still confused.

Flamers are Assault d6 8” S4 AP0 D1

If you mean something like imperial soup; it means that you're taking men from a multitude of different imperial armies. Such as some squads of space marines, a baneblade, a knight, some guard squads, etc. Usually not a good idea, since these armies only have their benefits if they're not in an imperial soup army.
Which sucks for sisters of silence and custodies, desu.

>>/HHG/

Eldar Wraithking
A bigger, non psychic wraithlord that is a hq option.

gay

Now I understand. I can’t imagine an army made in such a way that wasn’t significantly gimped.

Ork Weirdshootas. Random unlucky Boyz with wires shoved into their brains to get a shortcut to their latent psychic powers, holding psychically-powered mortal wound-spewing cannons with a tendency to explode (the ork, and also the cannon).

T'au Nicassar auxiliaries. The floating flat polar bears. Basically Zoanthropes that don't suck.

Aeldari Warlock Exarchs. Yes I know that's not how it works I just want mind bullets.

Tiny wraithlins or just straight up ghost units for eldar

Considering his sons need the help of birds to be relevant than he probably does it to show them how it's done.

Select few tournament lists do well with it so casuals hate it.

>s: User AP 0 D1

Cool sword you faggot

I always imagine noise marines blasting that black guy cumming as loud as they can across the battlefield

And the fucking drone is equipped with flamers shooting d3 shots
You can't say flamer when it's not the same profile as a flamer

>a lasgun is the same as a lascannon only with less damage, ap, shots and stenght
>so it's fine to use their names interchangeably
Do you have brain damage

Catachans actually look good from far away. Shame about how they look when they're not-so-far-away, though.

It's pure hair metal all day everyday.

Is the Space Marine Orbital Bombardment stratagem any good, or should I just take Chapter Master instead?

>Birdmen hordes not baller
Come on, son.

Ye

It used to be better back in 7th when the battle brothers system was in place; where any army could ally with any other army, but with different levels of friendship. New rules now make it less so, but of course knights can usually ally with almost every, if not all, imperial armies, because they at least know that very few people are going to shell out for three knights or more.

>paying for your Chapter Master