mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jND_nQv__1s
youtube.com/watch?v=J7AmLedVsqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for tau

this image offends me. if you dont waifu sailor jupiter you are doing it wrong

Fist the tau ?
Sure, i will

If th avatar of kaine has the daemon keyword can I run him in a slaanesh daemons army as they all share that keyword?

Can I deep strike the avatar of khaine with the daemon codex strategem?

got to share a faction keyword

>When you highlight your model's face

No it's not a faction keyword

With all the stuff people say 8th has fucked up, is there something that is generally liked or that 8th improved upon?

>slaaneshi demon force
>ally in eldar patrol detatchement
>have access to demon strats
>deepstrike avatar
Fuckin YIS.

Dare I say it.
THE MOST PLAYTESTED EDITION EVER

painting faces > painting everything else
I like the new BS and wounding, I do miss templates a bit though

too real

So when GW finally kills Emperor off and makes Rowboat Guillermo a new one?
We all know this will happen sooner or later

>inb4 Emperor becomes a chaos god because of all the worship and Rowboat "tragically" has to fight against his father

>is there something that is generally liked or that 8th improved upon?

Melee is viable, not optimal and shooting is still king but melee can win shit and its awesome. I personally also like that movement is more relevant.

Tyranids are in one of the better places they've been in a decade or so. Save modifiers and multiple damage weapons mean bugs stay on the field longer. Even though they pay a premium for less than marine equivalent weapons, they can hold their own.

Whole army has to share a key word

What role is an avatar, hq or low? Bring that detachment maybe?

Treat your birbs well!

no

>implying a resurrected sanguinius isn't going to be fighting the chaos god emp with them killing each other and muh feels all round

Mount your birds!

Including all the rules on the datasheet.
I started at the very end of 7th, and all my games were very slow and painful because I constantly flipped back and forth between the rules and the datasheet. Now it's simple, and I can just keep the codex open on one page if my opponent needs to read something.

>Hey the Word Bearers are pretty cool
>they're literally the worst legion rules-wise

>he doesnt blend the highlight

reeeeee

My birbs will be getting much flashier mounts than that, disks of tzeentch for all that can have 'em!

Sorry but psychic stunted individuals cannot be the Emperor, if Emps dies this will be your new Empress of Mankind while the God-Emperor gestates within her womb for a new golden age.

Hq, put him supreme command

Worst rules wise because they are one of the most important chapters lore wise in terms of imperium history.

No, I was just kidding. Like you said, the entire army needs to have one overarching faction keyword.

DESU If my opponent asked me if he could deepstrike his eldar avatar of khaine with his slaaneshi demon army, I'd let him do it one game just for shits and giggles.

It's not like narrative games need to be balanced.

Hey now, they’re doing their best to emulate Roboute’s teachings

If daemon is not a faction keyword then do daemons even have a keyword?

>he isnt pro level and doesnt have 4 hours to spend painting a tiny space man's face

of course i always ask a question at the very end of a thread, but do we know when orlocks are due? its supposed to be soon right?

Reminder that eldar worship slaannesh

>Sorry but psychic stunted individuals cannot be the Emperor

MAGNUS CONFIRMED NEW EMPS

yes, Chaos

It is a faction keyword, but the avatar doesn't have it unlike the chaos demons.

Who knows man, I wanted some of them for their heads.

>sailor jupiter
>not marrying the slutty one who betrays the others and joins the bad guys instead

Magnus will be emperor.

Ive got a large number of primaris marines due to how me and a freind split up the new starter set (as well as just thinking they look better) and i was wondering how the repulsor does.

It seems like a tank that can also carry troops, which also kinda fits my idea for an iron hands successor. Anyone here played with them and have more experience/advice running them?

Never understood why when you highlight the face people do the brighter colors up top. I do the cheeks a darker flesh color because that's what they actually look like.

They have Daemons, Chaos, and whatever god.

Takes like 1 minute to wet blend a model. Watch that minkwargaming dude do it. It's insanely easier than people tell you.

They dont have it either only pure daemons have it.

I've had a good time with 8th so far really everywhere. I play melee armies so all is good now that my goddamn orks are remotely playable.
Only big problem I've had with this edition is that template weapons like the Basilisk went from infantry-wiping killing machines to glorified bb guns.

Because the cheeks are darker but the triangles above your cherks are always hit by a hard light

If Khaine is basically Khorne
Is there a God named Tzoonch?

Khaine is khornes dad.

it'd be easy enough to fix stuff like basilisks and vindicators, just give them extra attacks against bigger units, like the grav flux bombard does.

>Tzoonch

keked

>in the battlefield with bullets raining all over the place
>is pregnant with the hope of mankind
>risk dying and killing said hope every moment

youtube.com/watch?v=jND_nQv__1s

Is this the ultimate CAACfag list?

>Word Bearers
>No mark of Chaos to maximize stratagem utility
>paying real points for1 leadership banner
>using bikes, chaos space marines and possessed

>emperor tries to overtly ‘trick’ Tzeentch in to giving him Magnus
>Tzeentch ‘falls’ for the trick while pretending to be retarded
>Magnus wipes out all the traitor legions
>jokes on you it went just as planned :^)

I think the roll 2d6 and take the higher is a step in the right direction for them, but even then you still kill a maximum of 6 dudes when firing an artillery shell the size of a watermelon into that blob of barely armored (or completely unarmored) troops. a flat out 2d6 for units bigger than 15 would be better, and depict what the shell is actually doing better. At least Leman Russ tanks get that, and it didn't make them impossibly overpowered either.

>eldar worship khaine
>eldar create slaanesh who slaughters most of em
>khaine loses worshippers
No wonder khorne hates slaanesh

She/He cucked his old man

using chaos spawn

>emperor tries to overtly ‘trick’ Tzeentch in to giving him Magnus
>Tzeentch ‘falls’ for the trick while pretending to be retarded
>Magnus wipes out all the traitor legions
>Magnus instantly wipes out the Imperium pressing buttons he shouldn't
>just as planned :^)

ftfy

Spawn are still beastly though, their basic attack is -2 rend 2damage

P-Possessed are decent now! Please?
I want them to be good.

Hey now spawn are actually fairly point efficient.

With regard to Dark Angels, Intercessors vs Tactical squad. Why do both suck and which one do I choose? I already have some scouts but I really hate the models

And I want Warp Talons to be decent

I like their rules but their models are shite.

The opposite.

They aren't, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7AmLedVsqI

Is this an Ork Theme or a Tyranid theme?

Its called the 'Great Devourer' but it sounds orky. Thoughts?

Its so goood.

Things are simpler and more straightforward. However I still think removing armor facing and turret direction is bullshit. Attacking a tank from behind should have some sort of bonus at least.

How do you people get by without being able to read?

>50 squid for 5 models
>getting cancer from resin
Nahhhh.

Could anyone provide a clean photo comparison of a Plagueburst Crawler next to any Rhino chassis vehicle? Trying to determine how much larger the Crawler is for a conversion.

xth for CHAOS DAEMONS CODEX LEAK FUCKING WHEN I NEED TO SEE THE POINTS COSTS SO I CAN PLAN MY ARMY REEEEEE

>be me
>go to LGS
>check GW section
>it’s all Troops and Transports
>a few random fast attack and heavy support vehicles
>check characters
>captain\chaos lord\warboss etc
>nothing interesting

Anyone else have this problem?

Gal Vorbak are superior in every way
if you buy gw posessed, you're a poorcuck

That’s what the internet is for user. Stores suck for actually buying models. I only go to mine for books and paint as I do want to support them but when everything in eBay is like 10-15% off why bother

Don't worry, shes protected by plot armor

squig for 5 models

OI! WOT KINDA UNSOFICIA...UNSOFIZTIK,,, DUMB GROT ARE YOU WOT TRADES WIF SQUIGS?

EVERYONE WORF THEIR TEEF KNOWS THAT REEL ORKS TRADE WITH TEEF!

That World Bearers list is awesome and I love people who play like this. Stop being a fag

desu I was just shitposting and completely fine with waiting til tomorrow

You're a good person, user. Thanks.

Only chinacast resin gives you cancer

Tactical for plasma. They don’t suck you marines just never take enough for them to matter.

Only shitty Chinacaster resin gives you cancer.
Glad I’m in the suber sekret club.

if you wear a mask and don't act like an idiot you're not going to get cancer working on resin

Indexes were fantastic, and removing most of the "flavorful" special snowflake rules lets you really focus on the core of the game, rather than just building your army on the most broken laser-lock+serpent shields combination.

I also like that it's rare to find a unit that's absolutely, unusably bad. Certainly even the worst armies are able to play a game without being curbstomped (within reason).
>inb4 streams of WAACfags who think if you don't run their optimal netlist all the time you're playing it wrong.

It’s only like 1 plasma gun tho, maybe with plasma cannon. Is that really worth 1 less wound and basic guns -6inch range and no -1 ap

Quick, let's do our secret handshake.

>no Codex Orks until fucking June

Why'z we livin'? Jus' ta suffa?

I want Forge World Luperci with the eye of Horus and shit

Yes, you retard? They cost way less and plasma is more effective against high strength targets

>autist who can't grasp the idea that just because you CAN build your army with the most broken shit, doesn't mean you should

>hates flavorful abilities

>wants 40k to just be turbo-expensive chess, where all armies are the same, and games are 3+ hours of rolling dice at each other with no surprises or strategy involved

I used the most mutated DG models with some possessed arms.

Are they not?

>over 2 hours long

>CAACfag

Using context clues, I'm assuming that CAACfag is like the opposite of a waacfag: fluff instead of crunch.

Am I correct?

What exactly does CAAC stand for?

casual at all costs

Casual at all costs
Also it is pronounced as cock