/aosg/ - Age of Sigmar General

Soy Edition

Previous Thread: Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/RcYLw0az

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

regimental-standard.com/2018/01/10/vile-new-abhuman-strain-spotted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post nurgle tome leaks

First for Morathi

>be me
>read /aosg/
>New general is up by the time I get to the bottom
>Never get to participate

Seraphon user here.

I get it now, I was just wondering because if they were just spur of the moment conjurations I'd have gone for a more ethereal effect when painting them.

Cold blood > Star blood

>lizardMEN
>No women
>All gay

you're an idiot

Sixth for Hashut!

Hide Dispossessed threads.
Ignore Dispossessed posts.
Do not respond to Dispossessed posters.

>Posting a positive Dispossessed picture with a negative comment.
wew

I miss Lizardmen. Seraphon are neat and stuff, but I liked it when they were a civilization and not just ghost things. Maybe sometime GW will update their lore and maybe say that some survived the End Times and didn't die in their spaceships. I haven't really read that much of their stuff in their battletome, but aren't they written to be super mysterious and asks a bunch of questions?

I hope we get more Duardin lore. Overlords of the Iron Dragon was comfy.

Why do you have bitchtits?

AoSG is so shitty now, pls ban AoSG threads mods.

What are you?
Some kind of soyboy altright Dispossessed player who does not like Death soup?

You ruined the joke by associating alt-right with a joke explicitly targeted towards leftists. No doubt you're the guy who spazzed out about 50% the thread being one Slavic man too.

Can you upload it?

>no maggotkin battletome in the mega

please fix this immediately

Question: Is the Blades of a Blood Queen a good buy? How good is it? Are either Morghast any good?

>Being this shitty at banter
Back to /b/. Lurk moar.

Anyone read Hammerhal and other stories?

>muscle bound metal as fuck dawi with proper beards
>soy

Lmao what a projecting faggot

Yeah, the Hammerhal story was way better than the 40k equivalent.

Lexicanum needs your help getting everything uptodate with age of sigmar. Join us and help us make a great database for all the lore.

How's the diversity?
Is it all just Stormies or are there other less prevalent armies mentioned?

>manlet
>does slave labor for sigmar
>poor grooming habits (too much hair)
>females indistinguishable from males

why do people like this?

There's a fair few.
Arcanites are the bad guys.
There's Stormcast, Sylvaneth, a witch hunter, duardin and a Lion Ranger are heroes.

>females indistinguishable from males.
Nope, we have examples of female Warhammer dorfs.
Also it turns out dorfs have feet fetishes.

Can you make a good dwarf soup without Kharadron?

Suit up boys, we've got a commie.

I'm thinking about starting a nurgle army, going to wait for the new tome to decide exactly how it's going to go but I know I like the look of plauge monks, is it worth taking them in a mixed list?

Are we really at the point where we’re stealing Facebook memes?

Soon

>females indistinguishable from males
Yeah, it's awfully hard finding any dwarf men when all of them have titties.

>2018
>not playing meaty Ogre cocks

>Arcanites
>Bad Guys

>not "he flights for freedom"
one job

How dowe fix Grave Guard?

Bigger pauldrons.

No dwarves on the whole are shit outside of fyreslayers who are gay for a completely different reason
>playing a battletome army in 2018
Soyboy
We don’t, eat shit and shove your VC 2.0 battletome up your ass cuck

>Epic trol u moon man army featuring the pillar men
Back to r e d d I t

So after looking around Online, it seems that everyone agrees that Grave Guard and the Wight King featured in the Blades of the Blood Queen boxset kind of suck.

So, that poses a question: Should I just buy a SC Deathrattle Horde, and a box of Morghasts? Its a bit cheaper, and although I don't care for the Black Knights, I do want the Mortarch and Skeletons. It's about 30 bucks cheaper as well.

You should fuck off and never come back and take your garbage Army with you

>Lexicanum needs your help getting everything uptodate with age of sigmar. Join us and help us make a great source for all readers.

I guess it makes sense that some fa/tg/uys contribute the the actually good wiki.

First off you fucking Faggot the only army I play is Tzeentch. I'm a fucking Tzeentch Fanatic. I crave Tzeentch. Every time I go to church or pray I like to think it's Tzeentch that hears my call. Do you even have G1 models for your fucking army of choice? Yeah, i doubt it you undedicated cock mongering faggot.

Tzeentch is awesome, fuck you.

Nice to see this finished, I love it!!!

>I am a gigantic fanatic about an army of mostly naked, sweaty, extremely muscular men in bdsm masks following giant muscular bird men in diapers
>I also only started tzeentch when they got their overpowered battletome
Yeah you’re a massive faggot, go smoke a meat pole soyboy

>YFW GW made the soy meme canon

>angry autist got humiliated and is now insulting everyone in the thread

reverse image search on that image to find the SAUCE lead to "SHINJU NO NECTAR Chap 009"

But it was in french or some other non-english European language.

soyboy is a term used by the alt right against their opponents you dumbshit. Your shitty jokes will never catch on.

This entire shitty AOS universe is pure, concentrated estrogen and gyno

Goddamn, these generals are absolute fucking dogshit right now.

Fucking Death players with this literal nonstop shitposting.

Between the relentless Dispossessed posting out of nowhere and the constant use of the word “soy”, it’s pretty much unbearable at the moment.

I pray to Grandfather that once Maggotkin drops we can get some actual decent discussion going again instead of this shit.

>I can’t handle bants, better talk to the non existent peanut gallery
Just leave cuck, you can’t handle the heat

>soycast.png
kek

Can you buy it? It only sold like 100 copies.

I feel sorry for you.

Abhumans are fed soy-gruel. regimental-standard.com/2018/01/10/vile-new-abhuman-strain-spotted/

Citation needed.

What're the Dispossessed doing now?

totally

I am super on the fence right now about what direction to expand my nurgle stuff

I have 5 blight kings
20 plague bearers
1 nurglings
2 beasts of nurgle

im leaning towards the mortals but the daemons look really tempting, the snail guy, the new guo, the tree things.

itll all come down to what batallion from the book looks the most interesting, then its $$$ time on the GW webstore.

Make them an unit for Stormcast.
>Implying he was serious
>Boohoo general is shit
>Call Nurgle Grandfather
The fuck are you, a filthy memer?

I do find it funny though that the manliest manly MEN are so obsessed with talking about black dicks and how people suuck them.
>inb4 soygoysjwniggerjewcommiesoysoysoyreeeee

What are (YOU) working on RIGHT NOW?

Jesus Christ this one guy calling everything soy.
The ONLY soy army is SOYCAST eternals.
Stop trying to change things into your shitty ideals.

>Lizard clipart user
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? ITS BEEN LIKE 10 MONTHS

Did you ever finish that derpy chameleon skink?!?!

Someone just start gore posting already

Beastclaw Raiders and a single Slann Starmaster I'm using to start my PtG warband.

Aren't you cunts owned by BoLS now?

I’m finishing up my 20 Plaguebearers before the release. Feels good to get all my basic troops done.

I’ll stick with Daemons, I play at 1000 pts so I can’t wait to see what I can field. I’m personally hoping that Horticulous and trees will be decent, because I love the idea of putrid gardeners, the Befouling Host.

Any thoughts on new Great Unclean One loadouts? I hope the bell doesn’t become a mandatory choice because I don’t like how it looks.

Is there a better starting Fyreslayer army for 1000pts than this one? I've seen it three separate places now and it seems to be the best you can do at 1000pts for FS. Anything you'd change?

Or I could be a dummy and forget the list.

Allegiance: Fyreslayers
Auric Runefather (80)
- General
- Trait: Fury of the Fyreslayers
- Artefact: Obsidian Coronet
Auric Runesmiter (80)
- Forge Key
Auric Runesmiter on Magmadroth (200)
- Forge Key
20 x Vulkite Berzerkers (240)
- War-Picks & Slingshields
10 x Auric Hearthguard (200)
10 x Hearthguard Berzerkers (200)
- Poleaxes

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 63

stripping the paint from a used ironclad I bought for 60 bucks.

can't wait to get my overlords finished

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Pic related, an elf thing about to be brutally raped.

am I doing it right?

The guo sword/flail is the pick for me i think, rule of cool. the trees look like they give all the mobility buffing that a person running nurgle could ever need.

I'm not sure there's much more gore in the art database though

First off you little faggot I've been playing since day one. I have old school, I have midd school, and I have new school.
I'm sorry that I actually play a relevant army, keep crying like a little faggot.

But the real question is... do you have the MOON face heralds?

I want to field a Vampire Lord o Abyssal Terror, but the original model is impossible to get, with the only bits I can find are the body and arms being sold seperatly by the same ebay seller. I figure the best way to get one now would be to kitbash one, so I thought of using a Vampire Lord on Nightmare Steed/ a Blood Knight as the base, adding some wings from the Vargheist/ Varghulf kit and giving it a proper base as a stand in.

Would you as a player, if your opponent used that, find it acceptable or are there any other ideas? I would prefer to avoid using the Zombie Dragon or Mortarch kits as I think they are too big.

God those old metal horrors were so much better

Admech, although I'm debating on how to expand my army at the moment.

An 'abyssal terror' can be anything you want it to be user. Maybe put wings and shit on a Gorger model?

>been (((playing))) since day one
>literally 20 year old pewter metals still in their packaging
Cuck

>H-hey guys! Wanna talk about black dicks?

No. Now fuck off.

Fuck off with your Soyrattle and Legions of cuckold shit, this is not your general you fucking faggot

>His collection doesn't comprise of Original Packaging, Out of Packaging, Play-models, and Display-models.

I took a small break from AoS since a lot of the people at my LGS got into 40k 8e when it came out. I'm still painting things sometimes I guess I just haven't always been cliparting and posting the things I finish.
I don't think I'm the chameleon guy though, I bought the regular resin ones. Resin is a pain, but I actually really like the models.

Could be a good idea, would look neat on the table too, pity they are not soulblight so gotta eat up ally points but it will be fun to build and paint.

It is when I ask about shit for my AoS army, or are you mad that someone isnt playing your favorite stormcast eternal army?

>his fridge isn’t comprised of Soy Milk, Tofu, open bottle estrogen supplements and prescription hormones
>animeposting
Neck yourself soyboy

Yeah I get that soy is good for your skeletons bones but you should really lay off the food faggotry.
take your shit tier grand alliance book with you

Guess it wasn't you. There was one guy who made a greenstuff head for a chameleon skink and it was glorious

Good on you mate, show some of these faggots in this thread what a real army looks like

Nah, I think I and my army of Bloodknights, Vargheists and Vampire Lords will stay, we rather enjoy our time in Age of Sigmar.

>excited for my pups and snail buddy to make a beautiful garden

>muscular, scaly sexy beaner lizards in partial states of undress
>diapers may or may not be included
>it’s the (((manliest))) army goyim, only $60 for 10 shitcast skinks! What a deal!