Why the fuck are you not all in?

Why the fuck are you not all in?

>ENG
Led by Alex Pentland, regarded as the worlds top #6 comp.sci professor

>XVG
Led by "Sunerok", a high-school dropout with no formal education

The flippening will happen within 2 days. This is literally just the start, privacy money is flooding over from XVG by the minute.

Easiest fucking 10x of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mit.edu/people/sandy/overview/
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's up like 30 some percent. Why should I buy in now? How sure are you of this? Why not just wait for a dip and then all in?

>3
too late???

Obviously wait for a dip. But at this point it probably won't go below 20k. We had two threads last night while this was at 18k.

Was it too late to buy BTC @ $50?

holy shit those sell offs. going back down to 22k

rofl nothing but weak hands. Cheaper for us!

This could easily be $100+ by EOY. Dont miss out because its a dollar more than yesterday. BUY

This is a top 25 coin at least. Still room for 3x growth.

but i am all in user

got 30k on this fucker

>user shilled ENG and a few other coins to me the other day
>bought all of them except ENG
>ENG now mooning like crazy

fucking some of a fucking cum guzzling dildo juggling cock hurricane piece of fucking shit worthless cuntrocket pussypunting niggerkike oven dodging shit eating dunecoon fucking turbo whores

3x? it has a market cap of only 150.000.000. This is a 100+ dollar coin dude. Be glad you can buy it for just 3.50, lol.

Their team is fucking awful

Haha they are mainly from MIT you moron

>bunch of MIT graduates with decades of experience
>awful
t. high school dropout

Shudda DYOR

Good team and not a pajeet pump and dump

Holy crap, i just did some research into this project... how the fuck did i miss this pearl? Thanks for the heads up OP.

I'm in bro

My buy at 18k sats filled yday, p comfy, but most of my $ is in icx right now so not a huge position

Lol chose wrong pic

I'm seriously considering doing that too. This is like the ethereum of privacy coins with a max supply of only 150.000.000. Wtf... am i missing something or can this be a 100x coin?

I believe this is a coin that will send us not to the moon, but jupiter with speed of light

I want to buy more. Thinking of putting 80k usd in this

hype alone will bring profits to people who are early

i don't necessarily believe anything the devs say, but they're trying to i'll put a bit on it and cash out early (i'm bch maximalist)

Might put $200 down on this

I'm a poor fag so that actually means something.

What are the chances I turn $200 into $400 on this stuff?

let all the retards fight over raiblocks , this this is what smart money is accumulating.

Reading up on this coin as we speak... but it's all looking good so far. With such a low market cap, this coin can be worth a lot more then just 400 dollars. Its a hodler for sure.

You sure have been shilling this hard today.

>bch
>bitcoin cash
>bitcoin crash
its a shit coin. It desperately wants to replace bitcoin. but it will not. it is going to die within 2018 since the king will rise once again.

good luck user

And i'm glad he did. Holding xvg literally made me feel nauseous with all the shady shit going on with that coin. Glad i found something i can actually get excited about... ENG seems solid.

Sell ripple to buy ENG?

thanks man u 2
been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and looking at btc since 2012 btw ;^)

Bigger moon potential so yes

Actually smart money is currently accumulating DeepBrain Chain.

We are the deep brainlets.

it's rational as XRP is currently #2 in marketcap so it either has x3 maximum potential and beats BTC, or withers like the centralised banker shitcoin it is.. what do you reckon?

>shitty site doesnt even load
just bought 100k

>I buy
>price goes down 1000 sats immediately

>MIT grads
>With Alex fucking Pentland as an advisor

Do you know who Alex Pentland is?

media.mit.edu/people/sandy/overview/

>He is one of the most-cited scientists in the world, and Forbes recently declared him one of the "7 most powerful data scientists in the world" along with Google founders and the Chief Technical Officer of the United States.

>He has received numerous awards and prizes such as the McKinsey Award from Harvard Business Review, the 40th Anniversary of the Internet from DARPA, and the Brandeis Award for work in privacy.

>He is a founding member of advisory boards for Google, AT&T, Nissan, and the UN Secretary General, a serial entrepreneur who has co-founded more than a dozen companies including social enterprises such as the Data Transparency Lab, the Harvard-ODI-MIT DataPop Alliance and the Institute for Data Driven Design. He is a member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering and leader within the World Economic Forum.

He is a fucking legend.

Stop whatever the fuck it is you are doing right now and enjoy life. Check back with ENG somewhere in Q4 2018 and cash in tens of thousands of dollars.

It's literally that simple. Just hodl.

Cause Im all in on neo

Thanks for your shilling efforts.. disregarded the project before the heavy shilling here in the last 3 days. Got in at 19k, pretty comfy..

I think we're only just starting to see the growth, volume is pretty low.. once the volume picks up, we could see this go places.

New ATH as typing

here is the rule with privacy coins if they haven't mooned yet: always buy always hold

calm down rajesh

Get in before 5$ anons.. that's like tomorrow

Undervalued as fuck atm especially with bunch of vaporwave shit thats worth more than billions. My friend shilled to me when it was below a dollar but I didn't wanna pull out of the stuff I was holding at the time. Just got in recently , this is easily a 25x and not even at it's full peak.

this isn't even shilling, look at the graphs.
just got in but I'm comfy as fuck.

>tfw waiting for funds to clear to buy in

> hold REQ and ENG for months
> they do nothing but go sideways
> finally sell them 2 days ago
> they both moon
seriously? im fucking done

>advisor
So they call him up and talk about how well the math club is doing. Advisor is just a way to name drop to make you look more important than you are. Thanks.

Buy the fucking xvg dip you literal retards

Patience is a virtue user

Live and learn...

You sold them for ETH, right, user

me too bro
>5 confirmations

Join the enigma discord if you have any serious technical questions about the projects

Just Tag @guy , the founder of the project and he should reply to you within a day.

Remember when Bitcoin was 1 in market cap at $300?

Just put $140 down on it (poorfag here)

Hopefully I don't eat this money. They look like a solid group full of extremely professional and well-educated people.

TFW bought at .90 cents and have been shilling here for months

fuck you Veeky Forums, you're going to wojack this hard

Why? ENG is barely shilled at all compared to shit like Link and Raiblocks. Plus we have an actually competent team.

I HAVE 5 MORE DAYS MATE

> MIT grads from the Sloane Business school
> People from D-Lab and MIT Media Lab, basically journalism/humanities research center
> Alex Pentland just listed as advisor, which means he takes some money just to have his face on the webpage but doesn't fucking do anything.
> Python code released on github for the trading bot is what any quant can pull off.

The team has basically no dev/engineering talent, except for 2 guys with "software engineering experience" who are too old to get any code done.

Yup, it's not going anywhere.

It just. won't. stop! Go ENG, you beautiful shitcoin!

Let's take a minute and wave at stinky linkies from the porthole

this

lol
you want $5 AUD of Bitcoin cash?

Out of fucking control, this piece of shit is finally mooning after shitting itself every time it went up just 10%.

I have a sell in for 50% at 36k sats and it looks like it might actually get filled the total madman.

This straight mooned today.

bought at .21 satoshi.
Really loving the /biz community nowadays.
finally starting to make each other money.
many thanks OP

Also I made a thread about how this was going to moon early this morning when it was still trading at 18k and like ten people said it wasn't doing shit and made fun of me it hurt my feelings.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE APOLOGIZE

11 BTC wall at 30k sats, I think a refueling stop is in order.

Volume picking up.. 100btc in the last hour

Yeah not good enough to buy in now for me. GZ to the people profiting.

Ive been shilling this for the past month Please enjoy my copypasta:

It has a long way to go yet!

There seems to be some confusion about what the Enigma protocol is/does.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

The Potential of this project is massive, the endless use cases for Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

I'm right there with you, user. Man I wish I had more money to throw around

put my order in at 25k wish me luck boys

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform

If that spiel isn't enough here's some links for your own research:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t

Thanks user, I owe you

Someone respond to this guy plz he's giving me fear, uncertainty, and doubt in my investments.

Got a little (505) and I'm waiting for this pump to finish and for a correction, then i'll buy another 500 or maybe more.

No probs!
Veeky Forums helped me invest in Neo back when it was Antshares, so gotta give something back!

Not touching that anymore... the coinpouch hack (inside job), the Mcafee shit, the large scale fud campaigns RIGHT before moon missions, the lackluster tech... even if it does a x100, i just don't want it in my portfolio anymore. Many more projects around that can actually be trusted and with much better growth potential atm.

You'd have to be a fool to unironically buy verge lmao

Safe bet would be 26k

t. been reading charts like a pro lately

yeah i bought in at around 28k just because i felt 25k was too low

bought in before reading your reply but thx

G-guys, is this THE next coin? I only have £200 fiat right now as the rest is in other coins, should I go all in on this and hodl for 2018?

>is this THE next coin?

This and REQ are the early retirement projects.

> MIT grads from the Sloane Business school

Yes the head of marketing & one of the co founders is from MIT Sloan, this is a positive

> People from D-Lab and MIT Media Lab, basically journalism/humanities research center

This statement is ridiculous, the project is based on CEO Guy Zyskind's Thesis, Victor Serrat was the head of D-lab & Frédéric Fortier's resume is extremely impressive.

> Alex Pentland just listed as advisor, which means he takes some money just to have his face on the webpage but doesn't fucking do anything.

Wrong again Alex Pentlend co-authored the Whitepaper.
Here he is discussing it in 2015

> Python code released on github for the trading bot is what any quant can pull off.

The dApp 'Catalyst' is currently in python, its is due to be released this month.

Hope this helps and I'm sorry you missed out

>chose ICX over ENG yesterday
>was supposed to put money in ENG
>then it mooned

Get on board and strap yourself in. Then hodl for about 12 months. You will be satisfied. Promise.

I have 100 ENG. If I hold on to it like I would ETH when it was $3, it means I have made it.

>Alex Pentland
This kills the FUD

DYOR on this guy

My friend... you're gonna make it.

I swung trade an extra 30 ENG today.

Goodnight.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU 10IK ENG HERE , WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT GOT IT AT 50C

THANK YOU BASED MIT GRADS

>user... user... I

Thank you for helping me reach the unwashed masses here at Veeky Forums. We're changing lives.
We made a great shill team.

thank you for shilling this to me a few days ago biz i wouldnt have known otherwise

i have 62.29 eng am i gonna make it 62.29% of the way??

We tried brother, here's to massive gains in 2018

enjoy the ride bro. You did the right thing.