/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous thread: OP is oc from 2 threads ago and last thread had OC about cats here Also if you're visiting last thread beware the shitposts.

Tok is best author.

I think I disagree with you on that.

Noseland bestland.

Tok is still sexy

You are by far the gayest OP I've seen in a while.

Pepper your angus.
1/8

Ugh, Just shove me in the gas chamber already.
1/8

2/8

I genuinely like everything he does, with the exception of his characters. I'm aware that that's the majority of what he does, but I really do like the style and themes of his oc. I just really wish he would write characters that didn't make everything else he does unenjoyable.

4/8
pls no bully, graveyard shift is fucking me hard, at least I got quads

5/8

6/8

>tfw no one to cuddle you to bed

7/8

8/8

I love CYOA's like this one.
Ones made by sad/depressed authors always have an appealing feel to them, even the malicious ones.

Uggh, teeth monster.

Have some bedtime waifus instead.

Any of those radical lewd-ish autogynephillia CYOAs?
Preferably ones that aren’t complete garbage like most of Tok’s

I’ll take the kitsune.

On an unrelated note, am I the only one who finds comfy CYOAs to be the most depressing?

any other house/dimension cyoas like these?

>that feel when the only two you want aren't on there

The comfy CYOAs always have what we will never get in real life.
It sucks.

Fuck me and my yearning for comfort.

>"Lazy Saturday" Build

>Time
Other (~09:00 / 9:00 am) specifically whenever the sunlight is soft and gentle. Something you'd admire on your front porch.

>Place
Typical American Suburbs/ Small Town or Rural area.

>Weather
Partly Cloudy (not specifically listed, but it's not too much of a stretch)

>Furniture/Roomfillings
Hammock, Bookshelf, Large Windows

>Companions
I'd like to choose one of my dogs, but they're all too big or fat to fit comfortably in the hammock with me, so I'll settle for a small-smaller medium breed of dog like a beagle or chihuahua or a corgi.

>Additional
Bedding (light blanket with a good pillow)
Radio (classic rock and a mix or various 50's and 60's hits. think Fallout radio, but with more Ray Price)
Blinds (for naps and what-not)
Hot Chocolate (for obvious reasons)

I think that the more down-to-Earth ones are totally attainable. Of course, maximum comf can only be held for so long, but you can savor the feeling in-between basic mandatory bodily maintenance routines.

This one seems like it's taking a subject that has no real business being a CYOA and checking the boxes to make it one.

Protect
Battle Tank
Cannon *
Armour *
Speed *
Tactics *
Comander skills: Morale 1.5t & Strategy 1t .5c
Upgrades: Ablative armour, Sniper, Vacation kit
Crew; Free 2nd gun; FlameThrower.
Operator: Eleonore waterhouse +3t +1t
Gunner: Erika Opaline +2c+1c
Driver: Penny Hathaway +3s +1a
Mechanic: Lulu Velstadt +2a + NONE
Zepang Mountains

Tank stats
Cannon ****/ (4.5)
Armour **** (4)
Speed **** (4)
Tactics *******/ (7.5)

war is hell boys

Neptune is perfect and she is mine

Warm weather is best.

Manor.
Conservatory and waterworks, connected to each other in an extensive courtyard spa and garden, with a natural hotspring feeding a hot tub and pouring into cooler pools that eventually feed the water features of the garden, where plants are selected to bear fruits and vegetables to snack on and to attract birds. The entirety of the courtyard is enshrouded by an arcade with recessed alcoves which functions as a recreational room, the spectral denizens serve for carnal pleasure and also serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres, though I suppose given that the rooms aren't meant to be mixed, if one intends to be so served in the gardens or baths, one must call these attendants over. In the center of the garden is a gazebo with stairs descending to the study, which is itself connected to the workshop. And from the workshop, stairs ascend to the bulk of the building, those rooms for typical purpose which are not bought as special items.

The place is filled with secrets; even opening the doors to the workshop or study requires methods that one would have to spy on me for a while to discover, and passages throughout the wings are not rare, and allow defenders to move about easily. Most of the defenses are outdoors, though - I wouldn't want the Abyss to get in in the first place. A bridge is the only way across a moat, and any attempting to cross it will be targeted by the cannons on the roof.

As for powers, the chores should be done and the place should be mended if damaged, and it's important that we don't run out of supplies. That doesn't leave much, does it? I suppose I'll have an alarm and a servant, so that fighting the abyss need not concern me personally.

None. This is just temptation to abandon my wife

But the planets are waiting for you, user.

Going with Saturn

If anything, I’d take pluto. She’s the closest to my Wife.

Wish these threads went faster

Some jackass made this thread when we still had the other thread
So some people left the other thread and came here

That explains it, my bad

I dislike this cyoa its very negative and feels like an art film.

Ehh it doesn't matter that much
The other thread was already kinda slow before this one was made

just wait for the shitposters to wake up and you'l get a fast thread again.

I’m fond of the idea behind this: It’s the sort of base-improvisation that speaks to development along the artistic track from imitation to generation.

I'm just waiting for the Astolfofags to show up again

>A sight chance things will get better.
is the most unrealistic thing on the entire cyoa.

This one kinda hits close to home but I've already reached the bottom.

In the same boat as you, user.
/cyoag/ helps me stay sane a little bit so I can get lost in a different world for ten minutes or so depending on the size of the CYOA.
There's just no hope for someone like me, I'd become a drifter and just wander the country but that means I'd have to give up my permanent PC and stop browsing Veeky Forums.

I don't think I'm even a human inside anymore, I don't feel anything towards anyone, and I'm not even trying to be edgy but this is life for me. I'm just a husk of a once man.

Shit sucks.

Not really. We have authors who are better than Tok at everything he tries; design, choices, worldbuilding, companions, waifus, and etc.

Tok is overall mediocre and an egoist to add-on.

You guys can be a real downer sometimes.

Does anyone have the rest of this? There seem to be more parts, but the drive only had these two.

It’s a WiP

You've passed the four steps. The next is attaining enlightenment.

Huh, weird. Thought those were archived separately.

I just wish I could bring myself to believe in enlightenment.

Italics here. I am actually sitting on 90% done on that Earthbound-inspired/PSYCYOA CYOA. Its name is now Echoes and all that is left for me to do is finish the male companions and put the CYOA together. Its a rather short CYOA looking at and it currently occupies 5th on my list of new OC to release.

So don't worry, user. You'll get an earthbound-inspired CYOA. PSYCYOA will also become semi-canon upon Echoes release.

You like to multitask huh?

I hop cyoa to cyoa and have some planned daya to work on a single cyoa.

Collectors Absinthe or Observers Water seems pretty good to me

Jupiter seems like a top tier qt, even if she is deaf.
Just imagine her delight when you learn sign language for her.

Why the old version though?

I claim Mercury for cuddles and screeching at the normalfags on the athletics field from the safety of the classroom.

I like this one but can't make up my mind.
Demon is nice but has no fluff to wrap myself in.
So
>Weresheep

And now im sad that I have no one to cuddle

Huh, this was well put while avoiding being shitposty.
Good job, I agree

Jesus Italics I was just trying to be an ass and here you come, swooping in with a damn near done CYOA.
I await it's release with abated breath mi amore

See I want the Succubus for sex all the time right?
But the inner /shortstack/ in me wants the Goblin because she seems based as fuck.

Help me decide Veeky Forums

Weresheep
It is the only choice

Nothing is probably the best option. No responsibilities, no work, no noise. I don't want to solve my problems I want them to be gone.

Are there any CYOAs in development that are like urban unease? Because that one is pure kino.

>View
Other - A modest view from within a futuristic cityscape, locked forever at night, but bathed in a warm glow of neon.
>Weather
Rain - Slow patter of rain against the window. The rain slicked city amplifies the glow of the neon.
>Theme
Other - A modern take on art deco styled apartment.
>Amenities
Bookshelf, large desk and a long comfy couch.
>Companion
Other - an AI personality installed into the apartment. Able to project herself as a hologram.
>Gifts
Blinds - Slatted blinds capable of shutting out the outside light or letting it roll in creating long horizontal shadows across the room.
Radio - Appearing like an old late 30s tube radio, with elegant art deco wood styling. Most stations play Jazz, the rest have radio dramas and mysteries.
Alcohol - Well stocked wet-bar with plenty of aged single malt scotch.
Lamps - tungsten bulb lamps, give off a rich warm light.

can someone do me a favor and post hell rebellion

>Midnight
>Snow
>Rustic
>Bed, Desk, PC
A small cabin looking out into a forest of evergreens and untouched snow as large snow flakes fall slowly. The only light inside being the pale moonlight through a couple windows and the low, blue light of my monitor.
>Human
Cute girl to snuggle and cuddle, I'd go into more detail but this isn't a waifu builder
>Pillows, Blankets
Extra comfy
>hot drinks
Nice to have on a cold night like this
>Sleepwear
Extra extra comfy and extra warm
>Blinds
For actual sleepy time

The Kitsune for me. Headpats and TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL are all I need.

Motive: Liberty
Tank Class: APC

Cannon 5/6
Armour 6.5
Speed 3/2
Tactics 3.5

Commander Skills: Survivor, Logistics
Upgrades: Mechanised Infantry (free and doubled), Medic, Expanded Crew, Rune Engine, Machine Gun
Operator: Genevieve Friday (Touched By An Angel)
Gunner: Marcelle Browning (Drunken Monkey Style)
Driver: Heather Bowen (Emergency Jury Rig)
Mechanic: Judit Sorenson (Absolute (Zero) Territory)
Expanded Crew: Eirika Opaline (Viva Veropa!)

Destination: Skaldsland Countryside

We'll act as a sort of Medicins Sans Frontieres, roving the Skaldsland countryside and offering emergency relief and medical aid to civilians and wounded soldiers on both sides. Maybe through our compassion, we'll find a way to end the war without violence.

ok but i want something in return

What is the redacted on Sun supposed to imply?
Otherwise Jupiter and Saturn are my main picks, hard to choose between the two
>Darkskin vs Tall-ish

what would you like?

you'll know when the time comes

Why even post pg2?
Jeanne is best girl/roommate. Just end it there and be done with it

I love you guys

I'm so caught between Volentia and Astrid it's unreal

3:1 odds she has a dick

>The Traveler's Curacao
As fun as it would be to fly the ability to teleport even with the limitations is just more useful and convenient. I could just imagine managing to become an astronaut and go to mars but actually be back home 90% of the time. Not that I'd likely become an astronaut.

What made Traveller popular. Was it really the adding of PCs to companion list?

I'll go with Volentia of Aragon. For my gifts I'll choose Vampiric Immortality and the Angel Halo. Both of those gifts seem mandatory. I chose the angel halo to heal myself if I get injured or crippled, which is bound to happen eventually as an immortal.

Why must /cyoag/ do this to me time and time again?
These girls are so perfect it's unreal, and I'll never meet anyone like this. Every time it gets me sad.

That's not even a CYOA, it's just some artist's list of anthropomorphized planets and such in the solar system.

But for the sake of it being /cyoag/ it acts as a pretty good "Pick one" CYOA

Where's our imouto Luna? Where are the twins Phobos and Deimos? Where's Jupiter's hugeass clan of annoying cousins? The fuck is the asteroid belt?

Does anyone have a mega or anytype of archive full of waifu cyoa

Was on base since sunday what's i miss

The mega archive (the one listed in the pastebin) full of all sorts of CYOAs, more-or-less sorted into categories (one of which being waifus, under the "CYOAs Themed" folder).

Eh I'll get rid of cystic fibrosis. Doesn't really help me but to be frank none of the other options do either so why not? I'm the kind of person that can gain personal pleasure from knowing I did a good deed, warm fuzzies and all that.

Much as I normally hate making that statement, especially about such a stupid CYOA, I really think the CF option is "unbalanced". I'm not offended by it, I'm just pointing out there's not much "choice" to this "choice game" as is because one option is objectively way better than all the others.

It probably needs some kind of drawback to make picking it less of a no-brainer (I'd say to make the other options more appealing, but this is obviously a CYOA who's point is useless options)

I feel like cystic fibrosis only exists to the detriment of the cyoa honestly, it doesn't have the same monkeys paw or humorous outcome as the others and is the only real "good" choice. over being retarded, being able to race meme people, turning women into landwhales, underwhelming superpowers with overwhelming costs, an asshole monkey pet, the plot of the martian. Duelling is shit as your home will be will of blood, gunshots and dead bodies.
The only other good ones is being a supreme warlord of a part of Africa as you can give it to china and save it or atleast live like a king while your people die is you're a dick although no one really wants to live in Africa if they aren't native especially when you are describing ebola, inflation and witchcraft.
I mean I guess it's better than people picking none which would probably be the case without CF cure but i mean i've wasted to many words talking about a cyoa the author probably spent less time thinking up.

cure Cystic Fibrosis, to be honest it's the best choice

Here, enjoy your deep and meaningful choices

>stalker

SCP?