Who is the first person you think of when you hear the phrase "Dungeon Master"?

Who is the first person you think of when you hear the phrase "Dungeon Master"?

My second-oldest brother who got me into tabletop games in the first place back in 1995.

We don't talk much anymore ever since he turned into a weird recluse and I moved away.

Would probably make a great DM.

My current GM. I must have been friends with him and playing for... has it been six years now? We've played a number of different games, seen a lot of movies, gone to parties, watched MMA, and generally forged our gaming group into quality roleplayers and real friends. He's a great GM and a decent human, somewhat gregarious and quite energetic, I rarely see him sitting down, and he's always talking to people. He also makes a nice sketch-drawing now and then. I think he has some kind of attention disorder and anger problem, but it seems like he's mostly able to deal with it through martial arts and his creative outlets. He's a smart guy, but I still worry sometimes that he might take things too far with his anger and get himself hurt. I don't know what my friends would do if something happened to him.

Yeah, I know you're going to read this, dark one. So be aware that I care about you and the rest of the goons. I hope you keep yourself safe and continue being the great person I know you are. And go to bed if you're reading this past midnight. For god's sake man.

seconded

I think of some acne ridden cartoon nerd.

Walter Jones. Former Game Designer for 3DO. Lead scenerio designer on the Might and Magic franchise after the 3rd one. My first GM. He is my gold standard! I miss his games a ton!

Myself unfortunately. Forever DM for 18 years now...

Fuck you leatherman.

Gary Gygax, but the Futurama version.

Same

>has the dedication to turn his entire house into a dungeon
Best DM

Me, honestly. Was foreverGM for 7+ years and I'm still our main by a huge margin.

me

FuckYou

I get filled with rage and envision no one but the person in front of me dead for using the term instead of game master

Myself. Forever DM 25 years now. Which is as it should be.

the fatass who's been my gm since highschool
he's banging one of his interns these days, I expect him to take her to one of our games soon

Is she a hot thoth?

my first GM.

A weird fusion of Gary Gygax and GRRM.

Yep, this guy.

Came here to post this