Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1Q554 lets get the train going

no. low effort thread

Kucoin is the only place to get DBC

1xe1P

Okay pay attention faggots this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Kucoin's daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon mission.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the fuck are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums shitcoin profit and reinvest into KCS. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1bRyg

KuCoin will make XRB double. Be ready

Pls help a poor dude out.

E3mUgW

Get the fuck in boys. Missing out on easy gains.
Get in on DRGN tonigh, sell half for Raiblocks when it launches.

Use my referral code if you want to go to the moon:
1eur5

XRB $100 24 hours after it hits KuCoin

Anyone leave money over night on Kucoin?

who tf has time for sleep nigga?

1tsat
THE LUCKY 1tsat CODE
ANYONE WHO USES MUST RESPOND THANK YOU 1tsat CODE

someone help me out
1bvKs

Please i have 15 blonde haired blue eyed kids to feed

1g5Kt

Here's mine please use, no bully

1bc11

ALL ABOARD
1v2gj

1c1yJ

1b3PN

God bless all forms of intelligence.

DEUS VULT WE WILL HAVE LAMBOS AND ASIAN FWBs

KCS whale reporting. This shit is fucking gold. Accumulate shitcoins for free, one of them moons, your dividend is suddenly insane.

Bought in at $3

I got about 20K worth of XRB, how the fuck do I move it off of Bitgrail and over here to keep from getting JUSTED by this website after a while?

I honestly don't trust Bitgrail at all and only got on here to get in on this early before the mooning, but fuck this website hard. Kucoin is at least semi-trustworthy and trying.

Bonus from holding KCS is nice

1u31N

Someone hook a brotha up

1d4Jb

No No the only code you need is this one for serious gainz and big $$$.

1KJv5

Yeah your welcome btw.

So just hold KCS? They do the rest?

Best exchange since Binance. And this shit actually doesn't lag. Yet.

We're still at the train station to the launching site. Get your tickets now!

1xg32

Hold KCS, get shitcoins daily

Hope they expand infrastructure as user base grows. Hope they prepared for the upcoming waves of new registrations.

Godspeed anons.

My referral bonus below:
1gbxJ

thanks. Good info

1b412
1b412

This is going to get all the NEO platform coins first post-ICO.

Buy on Kucoin + get KCS = we shall all make it!

My referral code if I inspired you: 1x813

Make sure you pick up some more DBC on your way in

1xMQc

Let us get rich together, user!

1rcHs

XRB is on BitGrail dummy.

help a college fag eat next semester with my code!

1ewru

1d3rK

Everyone who's used my code over the past three days has had moons. I know this because I earned a fuckload of DRGN and DBC.

Free ass pic for ya'll

Damn that is nice

Is that the fat reddit chick that posts on here?

1d4Jb

Do eeeeet

wait XRb isnt on kucoin?

1ucNg

Join up because it's awesome.

1xwyc
cum.

E4xOba

May you be blessed in return for using my code

1bf7t

1y763

Pay it forward, user. I was getting anons into XRB when it was $10. I hope I get a little in return.

1wcds may you be blessed with 10x gains my brethren.

1y8J1

Let's accumulate

Wait KuCoin is a chink exchange? Fuuuuck me. Explain why I should send even a cent there now.

You don't have to deposit anything to start gaining from the referral networks. No harm no foul.

1ucNg

Look at the reward system and then you will realize it will be #1 by end of the year. Join through me right now. If I see a referral come in I'll send you 1 KuCoin share KCS token worth $4.

1JfxP

1NKcM anyone who uses this code will make it

uhm how much do you guys gain from this referral thing? i'm thinking about switching to kucoin from bittrex

pls respond

for the love of christ you will use this when you sign up to this exchange and buy your dbc and get 10x in the next 30 days: 1dfyP

1ghcQ

using a US based exchanged is comperable. Gooberment gunna get all your transaction history and make you pay taxes. ITs kucoin or binance for life

How many shitcoins do you get per Kucoin share?

tfw signed up for kucoin
without using anyones ref link

0 because literally nobody uses the code, everyone posts theirs but no one uses them

never use the word "just"
the "ju" comes from jews.

I want to come to lambo land too guys

1cs4c

1M7uh thank!

1M7uh its on kucoin wow!

Please use mine... 1du7Q
Bonuses for both of us.