New Agenda Publishing To Promote Diverse Voices In RPG Communities

>A group of designers, publishers and editors have come together to form New Agenda Publishing, a publishing cooperative/consortium made up of Misha Bushyager, designer for Chill: Save and Lovecraftesque as well as being an editor of the award winning #FEMINISM microgame collection, Eloy Lasanta, the ENnie Award winning publisher of Third Eye Games, and designer and publisher Jerry Grayson of Khepera Publishing.

>From their new website, their mission statement is:

>"New Agenda Publishing is a consortium dedicated to promoting diversity in the RPG community through our hiring and choices. We want to amplify underrepresented voices and help them tell new stories from their perspective. We want to bring more people of color and especially women of color to the table and we think the best way to do that is by hiring them to help us create the games and worlds they want to play in."

>No announcements regarding what games will be released through this new imprint, or if any of the existing game lines already produced by the members will move to this new home.

The comments have caused Morrus to lock the thread, and update the site's rules enforcing inclusivity

Other urls found in this thread:

enworld.org/forum/content.php?4802-New-Agenda-Publishing-To-Promote-Diverse-Voices-In-RPG-Communities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to play games :(

>some dumb idiots you've never heard of made some shit you don't care about and are doing a thing that will ultimately go nowhere
So?

And on that day, Veeky Forums gained their very own Anita Sarkeesian

>No announcements regarding what games will be released through this new imprint, or if any of the existing game lines already produced by the members will move to this new home.

imagine that

"Diversity" is a fine gimmick to market with, or even genuine principle to adhere too, but the core mission of a game publisher has to me making good games or the games won't be good and no one will care.

This looks like promoting "diversity" to the core mission right from the start.

if they want to make games let them, if they are good games i'll play them, if they are shit games i will laugh at them

That's demonstrably false; as a political movement this sort of "diversity" does not need to produce quality content, but merely pose themselves morally in a progressive manner, call out any of their opposition as precisely the reason they should have support, and all the elder statesman and larger companies (see: Wizards of the Coast) will bend the knee either for profit or because if they don't, they'll be Other'd and labeled Nazis.

I guarantee you could go search Twitter and some WotC staff are slobbering over themselves right now.

lmao Khepera might as well be Hotep Publishing desu

Really makes me think

Let them come.

>some dumb idiots you've never heard of made some shit you don't care about and are doing a thing that will ultimately go nowhere

EXACTLY!

Which is why it's super-duper urgent that OP repost this three or five times over the weekend. Otherwise we would be missing vital opportunities to have more /pol/ beachhead threads on Veeky Forums!

Cool, let me know if they make some good games. Until then, I don't care.

OH, YOU'RE GONNA CARE!

YOU'RE GONNA CARE SO MUCH

OP is gonna be right here all weekend making sure you know that some literally-whos are posting THINGS on the INTERNET that include the word DIVERSE so we all hate them right /pol/?

Founding a game company and staging shame or entryism based attacks on an existing one are different things with different practical concerns. Dont average them all together into a faceless blob called "enemy action".

Tits or GTFO.

sup OP

Relax, they'll be bust in a year

>never heard of

Proving why we need NAP, ignorant asses

>this time it will be different
Fucking kill yourself, retard.

Please stop posting about political things on Veeky Forums.

>Relax, they'll be employed by WOTC in a year

>enforcing inclusivity
Gee, I love my enforced inclusivity! Mmm-mmm, it tastes delicious! Keep shovelling that...diversity & inclusivity into my mouth, please!

Are you...triggered?

But this is a groundbreaking TTRPG announcement? Do you think PoC establishing a space in the RPG community is inherently political? Don't you think that shows your personal and cultural bias?

>181 people like this on facebook
>66 followers on twitter

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN FIND THESE? Do you have a google alert for certain keywords to actively get mad?

I have no idea who these people or their games are. Why should I give a single shit about this?

Look /pol/, we won't care until you actually make some games that aren't dogshit.

Oh boy, more politics getting shoved down our throat. And I thought that MTG's fluff had gotten bad.

enworld.org/forum/content.php?4802-New-Agenda-Publishing-To-Promote-Diverse-Voices-In-RPG-Communities

Enworld is a pretty big deal, dude

Two minutes hate!

You're off the mark, study your behavior and your inherent biases. I am glad you push back against racist elements in the community but you need to examine yourself as well

Eloy Lasanta is actually pretty good, I hope this produces more stuff like his AMP

That doesn't even make sense as a retort.

The last thing anyone wants is a publisher of circlejerking ideologues. I expect them to put out three or four 'experimental' games that focus on inter-sectional issues and are ultimately indecipherable as an actual tabletop experience.

It'll ride its hype train and virtue signaling wave to early success, but then flame out and shutter its doors while decrying an industry that made them unsuccessful.

"Racist, Nazi white men and the inherently oppressive patriarchal power structure of the RPG industry" is what will get blamed for their failure, natch.

But never fear, once they've failed in the marketplace WOTC or some other large RPG company will hire them out of pit-- err, as diversity consultants to improve their marketing to the community of color.

They could just hire on merit instead of discriminating.
Racist cunts.

Go away /pol/

Nice mem XD

>groundbreaking

I think we have different definitions of groundbreaking

Who the fuck is enworld?

Yay! More imaginary futas!!
I Marry them, You betcha!

You lurk Veeky Forums and don't know Enworld?

Yes, because nobody knows what the fuck enworld is

Its like finding gamers who watch e-sports.

go home bizarro commie

There's an easy solution to this.
>Ignore them.
These kinds of people feed off of attention. Stop giving them attention and they'll go away.

Critical Theory was a mistake.

on it.

actually sjws feed off encouraging others to destroy their familial and friendly connections for even the slightest missrepresentation of the party line, and then when they have no one to turn to but their abuser that abuser uses its power to enforce obedience

They need the attention of others to be able to create enough controversy to do that

It does, you're just a fucking idiot that doesn't get it. Assuming you're the original poster too, nice use of extravagant verbosity, you fucking faggot.

>the best they have is goddamn beer pong
Fucking /pol/ normies.

they already have it in other industries and have a long history of doing this to nerd places. I know you'll roast me for this because who fucking cares about it but just think about the size of the place and what you have to do to destroy it. TV tropes was infiltrated over 5 years ago and systematically destroyed by white washing all uncomfortable content for not virtue signalling on the right issues. I'm sorry I wished it works but you cant ignore a cult to death.

They use reddit, which should tell you everything you need to know

its beer pong with roleplaying

>2018
>/̶p̶o̶l̶/̶ Veeky Forums's greatest concern are muh SJWs
I'm sure they already got Varg banned from releasing any RPGs.

What are you talking about?

Tvtropes made most of its changes to satasfy advertisers you dip

I wonder why the mods don't do anything about threads like this.

Oh well.

This is the board for talking about tabletop roleplaying games.

Got any more?

>things that affect TTRPGs are not in fact Veeky Forums
you're hilarious

I love when crazies get called out and drop their whole paranoid bullshit in one go

Gravity affects tabletop role-playing games, but threads using RPGs as a veneer for discussing gravity are more suited for Veeky Forums.

This

It's a thread about game designers and RPG publishers, you dumbass. It's totally within the remit of Veeky Forums.

The rest of that guy's work is SUPER not worksafe.

easy. they want to damage pol and their movement.
They might have even started a thread like this specifically to do so. insurgents in their ranks have leaked leftypol and other anti pol groups working among the mods of Veeky Forums. they shill relentlessly on the board, banning key topics and using the boards divisive nature to spread arguements and keep productive discussion to a minimum, while using bleed over to mock and ridicule and otherwise pervert the board even more than it was in the eyes of others.

Make no mistake, this is the truth. They added meme flags to pol to (unsuccessfully) cause even more divisiveness and this was a known thing. The only reason pol still exists is becuase if it didn't exist, mods would not be able to stop the thousands of users who go there from jumping ship to somewhere they cant touch.

Every thread like this will be allowed to reach autosage except for every once in a while, once the boards hatred reaches its peak and then the mods will = gods and vindicate your irritated Pov, never one the wiser that the entire point is to subvert your opinion by interrupting your life with politics in an annoying fashion to make you embittered to any opinions on the right side of politics.

It's especially funny since his image is a textbook description of radicalization, while his comment shows he's obviously a victim of it
Sure, let's pretend anyone cares about the games this company will put out and that no one had any ulterior motive in making this thread

fuck off with your /pol/ shit and post babes, queer.

That's a shame

>REEE MOvE YOUR GAME PHYSICS DISCUSSIONS TO SCI
no they aren't you tramendous newfag,

Fuck off with your tinfoil hat bullshit and post babes, queer.

You sound fucking insane

>herf
lol no. no one forces me to cut people out of my life for not having the right opinions you subversive kike

Fuck off with your off-topic shitposting and post babes, queer.

>ulterior motive
Sure, let's pretend you know the "ulterior motives" of all the anons posting on this board, you super-psychic, you.

Exactly. Gravity and spiders and rape factories are as much a part of Veeky Forums as dragon dildos.

Fuck off with your identity wars bullshit and post babes, queer.

Fuck off with your thinly veiled /pol/ spam and post ACTUAL old guard shit like babes, queer.

how about post relevant shit to the thread faggot or leave?

You're saying it "will be the same this time" as though we were comparing some present event to similar events in the past when the topic is dissimilar events that are both happening right now. It's fucking stupid.

Don't mind me, just vastly improving your thread with on topic material.

With that gay shit? its a downgrade.

see this shit? this is all they have to say, not even a lick of a counter arguement. just quickly move on, bury it in posts. they dont want you to know this is for real. wheres the benefit? who needs a benefit. they do it for hotpockets. the benefit is being a troll and you think that somehow that sounds impluasible? get wrecked kike.
being a jew is a choice

Tits or GTFO

>Sure, let's pretend you know the "ulterior motives" of all the anons posting on this board, you super-psychic, you.
Yes, there's literally millions of reasons someone would make a post about a Literally Who game publisher with a social justice bent. A post that doesn't say anything about their games and only talks about their social justice bent.
>Anyone who disagrees with me must be my enemy!
This is like the #1 symptom of radicalization. Seriously look it up, I hope it makes you realize just how deep far right has its hooks in you.

Tits or GTFO

So we are all agreed? we will become Jewish

You need to go back

Hi there I just wanted to weigh in with my thoughts on this matter.

If this NAP are here to get more people in gaming, great. It means I will have more people to game with amongst the general populace and maybe will offer new experiences at the table.

If you don't like what they're doing, that's fine. You don't have to buy any of their products, and TTRPGs are all in your head. Just imagine the gaming world you want to imagine, there's nothing stopping you from ignoring everything the NAP is doing.

If you like this, great. If you don't, no worries.
Why angery reaccs?