XRP market reaction

Serious question: What do you think will happen to the rest of the market IF xrp goes up 2 dollars in the next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know but i will be watching it as it goes down

Expect reddit and Veeky Forums to butthurt again

You staying out the market entirely?

Serious question: What do you think will happen to the rest of the market IF xrp goes down 2 dollars in the next week?

Seriously though, last time XRP climbed to a dollar, the whole market shit itself. BTC fell. It could potentially reverse a whole lot plays that might happen.

Well, I think the market would react favorably to a steep decrease in XRP price, don't you?

Sky is the limit. Unlike Bitcoin, it serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

Are you a bot?

Honestly kind of amazed no one is even willing to entertain and plan for this scenario.

can you repeat the question?

> IF

Goin up $2 is nothing compared to where XRP is headed in the next few years. XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

it's a good coin, but im only into this for the tech & financial gains. $59 a coin would be nice.

>the billionaires and trillionaires
>trillionaires
wat

Trillionaires exist. They just don't allow their names to be included in Forbes' list of top wealthiest people. Did you ever notice how those "wealthiest" lists are almost exclusively new money?

Keep in mind that the percentage of wealth that flows into an asset does not map directly to the price. In fact it raises the price much higher than a direct mapping of value.

Think about this example. I create a supply of ten unique coins. They're the only ones in existence, so the market cap is the price times ten. I sell the first one for $1, the second for $2, the third for $3 and so on until I have sold them all. So, the money that has flowed into my currency is now 10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 = $55. But, the price is now $10, so the market cap is 10 x $10 = $100.

It's a simple contrived example, but you see what I mean. As wealth flows in, there's a multiplier effect. It's not a direct mapping because not everyone is buying at the same price.

Trillionaire families exist.

How could nobody know this. the fucking queen of England is a multitrillionaire she fucking knights billionaires

Because they're not explicitly told. We're constantly shown billionaires whenever the idea of "the richest people" is mentioned in the media.

lol

One crypto to rule them all.

Honestly, stop thinking like this about XRP.

It's a manipulated bank coin and you will ALWAYS end up burned, or burning your fellow man.

It's against crypto.
If the purpose of Crypto was to liberate wealth from the jews and banksters and redistribute it to the technically savvy, XRP goes against all of that.

Obvious trap.

> Don't get rich user.
> Think of how it would hurt the poor!
Get out.

The banks are going to run XRP up to a $50 Trillion market cap and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. Load up your bags and become a millionaire.

What are you going to tell your wife and children, or future wife and children when XRP is $500-1,000 and you didn't get crypto-rich? "You see honey, I knew that the banks were going to make XRP the new global reserve currency, but I am a man of principle."

yes you sell out piece of shit

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

YOU COULD JUST RIDE XRP TO THE TOP AND THEN TRADE IT FOR MONERO OR ANY OTHER CRYPTO!!!

YOU SUPPORT THE BANKING SYSTEM EVERY TIME YOU USE A FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE!!!

LOAD UP YOUR BAGS AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!!!

A man of principle... but certainly not of principal!

> t. Holden Caulfield

>the same 3 xrp shills as in every shitrp thread

We're going to war against all you morons who are going to prevent people from making lifechanging amounts of money during the global financial reset. We are making sure as many thousandaires as possible become millionaires. Load up your bags and become a millionaire.

I got 10k xrp. Felt like a pretty small amount till I looked up the distribution numbers and found out thats in the top 5%. A mere 3.5k puts you in the top 10%. There is no excuse for any crypto savvy investor to not get rich off this.

>There is no excuse for any crypto savvy investor to not get rich off this.

Exactly. I found out about XRP because of Veeky Forums and shilling for it is my way of giving back.

will i get rich with my 2300 cripples?

I have 1500 cripples but will double that number by the end of the month before it gets more expensive.

I believe that it will eventually be $500-$1000 per XRP.

one click away from investing 4000AUD on ripple

15% of total world wealth invested in the coin?

That would take a long time

I think the most realistic scenario is for alot of the paper and electronic currency ($90 Trillion total market cap) to go into XRP because that is more liquid than stocks, bonds and real estate. Bonds are negatively affected by inflation, rising interest rates and the kind of global debt jubilee represented by cryptos, so I think alot of bonds will be traded for XRP, gold, silver, other cryptos, commodities, etc. Stocks and real estate can be considered a store of value, so less of that will be traded for XRP.

I am also long gold and silver mining stocks.

I am expecting 5 dollars