XRB

It's going to keep going up, r-right guys?

this shit makes no fucking sense but when it crashes it will be the most spectacular thing

Oh so it makes no sense that it's a good working product that is mooning contrary to all the current shit coins that are mooning

Sorry bud but Chadcoin XRB does not crash

>free, near instant transactions
>much smaller market cap than IOTA
>makes no sense

Derpa derp suck my cock nigga derp

ofcourse chad
ofcourse
just keep buying

even if it crashed so fucking zero the keks i had the last 3 weeks watching this coin reach new ATH every 6 hours was fucking amazing

What if I bought the top after 12k % increase over 3 months how dumb would I be ?

Dump is coming when binance hosts it, probably back to $19, then its going to $100 in the course of a month.

XRB mooning is fine it's just mooning really fast. looks like BTC but in a month or so seems risky desu

Fucking unsustainable right now, I wonder what will happen to the prices when it hits the bigger exchanges. It can't keep going like this.

Why shouldn’t XRB overtake bitcoin cash? What does shitcoin cash do that isn’t a million times better with XRB?

it already corrected once from 16$ to 10$
the question is WHEN binance will list it
if its 2 weeks aways then gg

As much sense as you make. I think there are no rules in this game. Everyone thinks everything will correct because it's not sustainable, but just look at the market cap growth in the last month. I think in five years you'll realize just how early we were into all of this.

It didnt. Whales used bug loophole to fuck up the prices (selling themsleves huge amounts of XRBs for 1$ this crashing prices and creating panic). After this was closed, no dips.

THIS COIN HAS MORE FUCKING GROWTH THEN RIPPLE IN AN ENTIRE YEAR. You have to be a fucking idiot thinking it won't crash. Fucking 30,000% growth

the brand meme is powerful

the thing is ripple is a shitcoin
raiblocks is a chad coin

I mean if ADA can come out of nowhere and have a $19 billion market cap, why can't xrb do the same?