How you like your felinids, familia?

How you like your felinids, familia?

Anime.

I did not know for a long time that he was played by ron pearlman. And I watched that show as a kid.

Voiced by Ron Perlman and dating Sarah Connor.

I guess Veeky Forums really does tend to be the oldest board.

Aisha clan-clan. Or failing that, pic related.

Heeeeeeeeeeello

It has already been established the felinids are anime catgirls with rockin' 80s hairband hair

>leash is jingle
>not yank or pull or throttle
Whoever made this should be fired.

With taste.

>bobcat
>long floofy tail
You had one fucking job user!

Was this out even before The Turtles made living in the sewers cool? I don't remember much from back then.

At least someone knows how to do it right.

Werecats instead of werewolves?

That’s how my beast races work. Most of the time they are of the weeb variety, but can shapeshift into beast forms under the right conditions.

>leash
That's a collar, retard.

>Was this out even before The Turtles made living in the sewers cool? I don't remember much from back then.
Yes, the TMNT cartoon was already out before this series aired. I never watched it (BatB) because it seemed like a boring show, and probably because we only had one TV at the time so my parents got first dibs after they got home from work.

Was it any good?

You were responsible for the failure at K'tithrak Mang, you should have died for that.

I wouldn't know. I remember the lion-person and then there was this girl and lived in the sewer with a bunch of refugees or something and fought crime. It's been a while.

Rugged.

Cheesy

It has been [O] days without a furry thread

This is a Ron Perlman thread, faggot.

You guys are as obnoxious as the actual furries.

patrician taste

Which camp started a new thread?