Why does Veeky Forums think Amazons would be attractive?

Why does Veeky Forums think Amazons would be attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X08002298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not all of Veeky Forums, just the redditors. It’s actually been proven that dudes with low testosterone can better tolerate and even prefer masculine women.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X08002298

The important thing is that neither of you posted any OC.

He says, as if the levels of testosterone have to do with a mans self-worth.

Because of Wonder Woman, or more accurately her small run as Wonder Loli

Because they're fit warriors not starving bodybuilders.

It's typically not, though, and when it is that's still lazy worldbuilding
Veeky Forums is not the Deviant Art board, it's the traditional games board.

I bet you open your mouth when you take pictures

Get a load of this soyboy.

*tips fedora*

Because Amazon's would train to be strong and capable, not like bodybuilders dehydrating for a skeletal muscle competition.

Obviously bait but whatever, this threads probably gonna get hundreds of posts anyways. You posted a bad example and some guys like girls who can be rough without getting hurt. There are other interesting aspects lore wise but I doubt anyone will talk about that here

Because it's fantasy, not reality.

Gee, I wonder.

Admit it, this is exactly why you made this thread.

Because one guy's shitposts got a lot of attention so he kept making the thread in different formats for weeks on end and now you're perpetuating the meme, leading to an overall lowering of board quality such as:

I would have found the woman in your image unattractive even without the muscle, so it's pretty meaningless as an example of your point of view.

Because mythological Amazons often were? They were also divinely empowered descendants of Ares though.

Friend, what you've posted there is a bodybuilder. Three factors need to be considered here: first of all, loads of bodybuilders of both genders roid and they roid hard. Guys like Schwarzenegger are very open about how in the golden age of bodybuilding everyone juiced. Today it's less openly acceptable but it's somewhat of a public secret. Secondly, bodybuilders severely dehydrate themselves just prior to competitions specifically for the purpose of letting their muscles stand out all the more. They barely drink prior to a competition and catch up hard afterwards. It's unhealthy and as a result they look like freaks during competitions. Thirdly these bodybuilders lift for aesthetics, by which I mean they purely train musclegroups for the purpose of being visible. They don't train in the more useful way that results in musculature that's more pleasing to anyone who isn't a bodybuilding judge, they don't train lean, compact and stronger muscles.

A natural Amazon without access to juice (but somehow able to consume stupid amounts of protein) would look something like this.

>that wet spot on her breast

This. God these people are stupid. And apparently really insecure about the size of their dicks.

Seriously, you guys need to realize how gay it is when you ree so hard about hot strong fantasy women.

Honestly, the least attractive part about them would be that some of them may have manfaces. Though that's something that's easier to cope with than being a freak of nature.

Neither of these women are nearly as muscular as the average Amazon fetish pic posted. I'm not talking about lean fit girls, I'm talking about the bulging with muscle yet still huge titted anime shitposting Veeky Forums seems to fucking adore

>Neither of these women are nearly as muscular as the average Amazon fetish pic posted
Show me what you think the average Amazon fetish pic looks like, because I'm pretty sure it's something like pic related. There's about two other Amazon threads up right now you could peruse.

oops, we have a couple of triggered soyboys here

She's an Olympic weightlifting champion, she's plenty muscular enough to illustrate why people think muscular yet feminine women with big tits are an attractive concept.

You do realize that TTRPGs don't requireyou pay lipservice to stupid bullshit, right? You can have petite, soft amazons in your game if you want and nobody can stop you.

Most games assume everyone's good-looking and leave it at that.

If you want pictures of cute muscle girls you’re gonna have to go elsewhere

Remember: when you tell someone to stop posting off-topic shitposting on Veeky Forums, you're actually condoning the posting of off-topic leftist shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>Because it's fantasy, not reality.
Truth.

No he doesn't. There are already 6 such images in this thread.

Veeky Forums is prime ground for getting pics of muscle qts

not my fault anons love cute athletic girls

>I measure my self worth by affirming my penis is bigger than other people’s penises on the Internet.

Or you can just get over it.

>Veeky Forums
I honestly prefer /gif/ and /s/ for that purpose. The problem with /gif/ is that you have to wade through a whole bunch of extremely gay threads to get to the gold bar burried in a pile of turds.
>Gifs that make you want to be the girl
>Cuck thread
>BLACKED thread
>Gay thread
>BBC thread
>Thread for people who aren't gay but want to suck cock

how many lego sets do you own?
how many did you get for christmas?

The soyboy is immunized against all insult. One may call him a homo, a sissy, effeminate, passive aggressive, yet all these roll down his back like water on a raincoat.

But call him a soyboy, and see how he recoils. How hurt he looks. “I’ve been found out”.

... I don’t get it.

>he's too worried about his image to enjoy Legos
Not that user but my wife got me the Creator shuttle which is super cute and comes with a satellite.