/cyoag/ - CYOA Genera

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous thread: Help me decide on my next CYOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVBEqVuF60I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of you get back in the old thread. We have a goal to hit.

no

You'll never breach SDA's 1000 post record.

Now, let's have a civilized discussion. What's the best kind of tea?

Holy shit, really?
I show respect.
Green, and/or anything in an Arizona can.

Red rose
Also traps are gay

Veteran Line Infantry Company
Set of Swords & Musket of precision
Continental Army
USA! USA! USA!

Mint. Gas the Cannies.

I agree, but liking anime traps isn't.

Altering the price of cruisers was too powerful.

Anyone have that Isekai CYOA from a few months back? I wish i'd saved it.

Coffee

Which one?

It's probably in the drive, anyway.

They are not though. If faggots don't even like them, then that can only mean it's straight.

It was literally called Isekai CYOA if I remember right. It had various Isekai worlds from light novels as choices. Fantasy australia, Lamda, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVBEqVuF60I

WELL NOW WE GOTTA DO IT
WE AIN'T NO BITCHES

Was it the one some guy posted in the previous thread?

Fuck me, you're right.
is the one, but its missing the second page with the powers and shit.

Yes, it is here:

Sorry, took forever to get the second page to upload, internet kept dropping on me.

Thanks anons. Was nice to the the image uploaded the exact time i thought of it.

Here's one I did some time ago (1/3).

How the fuck did last thread get up to 590 replies?

The power of autism, shitposting, and the cancer known as Tok.

No idea, user, I just got there, and reading through is... confusing.

>Good art someone else made
>Terrible, uncreative text without insight

You are the worst about CYOA. Here's a tip: Pick your art better. You missed the facial expressions cues of personality entirely and just went with what their underwear told you, an aside from that, none of this girls remotely ressemble real people. Go read real erotica sometimes rather than just your hentai harem.

I mean...
>Le exchange student
>Le girl with tattoo much be completely crazy
>Le girl with glasses is busy businesswoman

Terrible. Just terrible.

This is actually really difficult to pick one
Ana seems like good fun all around and a good choice for a lasting relationship
Daisy is a virign
Ellen is a NEET and seems like it would be easy enough to have fun in bed or online. But then again, two NEETS is a recipe for disaster
Heather is sustainable income and seems precious
Ilse is gentle femdom and would be heavenly, but may get boring faster based on pure sex.
Karen would be a wild fucking ride, but not something I'd want to put a ring on.
Larissa is free money biatch

In the end, I'm a sucker for tomboys and tans, so Ana shall be taking me home.
This may have been the first waifu cyoa I got hung up on.
Wait, no. Scratch that. The insomnia one also drive me insane and I still haven't picked a "final" one for it.

We're still going bitch

Actually the cancer known as Celt.

3/3

Tok>Celt

I blame Saber and trapfags

You know it

Agreed, Celt is not as much of a cancer.

Turkish apple tea is pretty good. It's traditionally served by shop owners to customers.

Aaaaand done! Working on other projects, but that's been the case for a (very) long time, so don't expect any OC from me yet!

Anyone have sauce on the art?

It'll depend on the snacks I have at the moment, but I gotta say Green Gunpowder's pretty good.

Lambda
Fire -10
Female
Vampire
Ai Chip -15
Gungnir -5
Maintained -3
Appraise -10
Maou -10
Reincarnate -20

They'll consider me a villain, but it's all for their own good. With the powers of a Maou I can restore the old gods, rekindle progress, and unite the people (against me). When I'm finally defeated I will have made the world a better place and created a lasting peace in my wake. Then I get reincarnated back into the world I've produced, to repeat the cycle as necessary.

>Miki food/shelter is first priority
>Gumi unlimited supply of water
>Shina useful for upgrades to group
>Anya Fishing, alcohol

Challenges;
>Separation
>Weather
>Unknown

Two items;
>Knife
>Rope

Mystery
>Cabin
Ghost

Afterwords;
>Venture on, via Carriage
>Go out for the sake of Exploration

Ryo Agawa.

Nope.

Militia.
Musket of Precision, Set of Swords.
American.

Appalachian long rifles.

World
>Meru

Magic (30)
>Life
>Death
>Astral

Sex
>Male (female with big dick)

Race
>Half Elf-Half Human (5)

Powers
>Klein PHylactery (40)

Fortune
>Starship (20)
>Sword (I guess, just spending that last 5k)

I'm going to update this in a couple weeks. So far, stuff that will be added:

• Power to let you take on other people's appearances
• Pirate/Sea world where islands are man-made and you can make them too, but they can also be sunk.

And that's all I've got so far. Pretty much just a small incremental update, I only haven't done it yet because the files are on a different computer.

Why there and here?

Oops!

What does sister fucking have to do with it?

Chai, Black, or Earl Grey. With honey.

Will accept nighttime variants such as cinnamon vanilla. Also with honey.

>Earl Grey. With honey
This.

That's the answer I've been waiting for.

Open if Kraken is choose.

OC

When trying to come up with worthwhile ideas I just said fuck it and started playing around with the idea of making a CYOA that would just be a mix of the less popular choices from my older works.
In the end I changed the powers quite a bit, and slapped in a few ideas that I never managed to make fit in the past.

Modified 'White Rook' and completely changed 'Black Rook' because it was just too useless compared to the others.
Reworded 'En Passant' for the second time; I still assume few will get it, but now I'll just ignore them.

Toriko inspired power or world where you grow stronger by eating delicious things and harder something is to kill, better it tastes.

Rice tea; a hot, dry, woody flavor.

>
Matter Converter
Fiction creator
Hardware Land

Question:

What kind of magics/crafts/quests you would like to see in an urban fantasy?

>magics
None
>quests
Witch hunter

Kombucha.

Wait a second. If you pair White Pawn with Black Pawn, couldn't you just have one clone complete a bunch of tasks, swap to their body and eliminate the other clone only to make a new clone with the improved body and keep chaining it like that?

>Falsify History
>Fiction Creator
>Eye of Knowledge
I have become the ultimate GM.

>magics
utilitarian stuff, tech manipulation, standard summoning stuff (demons, fae, elementals and so on), holy magicks
>crafts
magitech
>quests
establish a mages' union, try to keep religious people from going full retard over holy mages, help some fae organise a wild hunt legally

My preferred types of urban fantasy are in manga's like Neko Musume Michikusa Kikki, Flying Witch or Witch Craft Works. Check them out if you're looking for ideas.

I wanna eat a god now

Sure you can, but you're hardly making the most of the combo if you focus on one clone at a time.

White Rook, sounds fun. Just go into dangerous places and laugh at how they don't affect anyone around me. Would probably erode my sense of fear, but eh.

I'm going to pretend that half of the series doesn't exist because the usual anime thing happened. First half is great, interesting characters introduced, cool places visited, neat stuff happens. Then it hits the middle point, woops time to start the plot and the plot is really fucking dumb.

Fiction Creator, make me a bestseller. I want to outsell Dan Brown.

>Magic
Utility Spells that can have a variety of uses would be the best form of magic, nothing straight up overpowering without several components from the craft section. Minor Illusions and Magical Heating would be examples.
>Crafts
Alchemy, Rough and Tumble Jerryrigged Magitech, Normal Tech.
>Quests
Getting voted as Mayor, Seduce Tsun Vamp Neighbour, Bargain with a Miser of a Dragon for your Precious Thing.

Healing/Divine
In the age of nihilism and irreligious, the art is rare but more powerful because how much faith empowered by the believers.

>Not adding a Destiny which is like a discount Privilege, the only caveat having to have a incredibly "eventful" (read: Hilarious) life and have it broadcast as a anime.

>almost done with cyoa
>finally get that really handy tool working that's been stuck for weeks

I feel if I don't refactor things now I'll get to do a shit ton of changes after release and be really frustrated for not having that tool.
But if I do put in that extra effort, no one's gonna look at the product and I'll never touch it again.

>Integrate
So many possibilities...
>Normalize
Mainly for the first part of the second sentence/paragraph.
>Matter converter
The perfect way to dispose of garbage and other waste (no more need for toilet breaks), plus is essentially a replicator of sorts. Also kinda like a bag of holding, at least if you make sure to keep enough of the necessary chemical elements to reconstruct whatever it was that you wanted to retrieve.

>minor powers
>Contessa with a Star Trek replicator.

I bet there is some random guy somewhere that is the absolute undisputed god of its universe or something

>But if I do put in that extra effort, no one's gonna look at the product
why?

White Pawn, then change Black Pawn into White King with Illegal Promotion.

Time to carve a path to uplifting humanity with my own two hands.

I like chamomile tea.

Fiction Creator, Eye of Knowledge, Precog

Matter converter
Eye of knowledge
Normalize

It's broken as fuck.

Chai and tea are literally the same word.
See also: te, cha, cay, et cetera.

Normalize
Matter Converter
Eye of Knowledge

White Queen
Black Pawn
Illegal Promotion the Black Pawn to White King

That's just my how my luck works. The more effort I put into projects the more mediocre they become.

The best choice is Sakura

>Sakura Aragachi

Everything in the CYOA got a price change, though. It wasn't just cruisers.

It's actually Abagail, especially since I'm the only one who ever picks her.

Mah man!

its Abagail.

Items:
>torch
>crystals
>shield

Rare monsters:
>Jumper
>Ghoul
>Stalker

Companions:
>The Priest
>The Merchant

Draw Greed on the Shield, have the Priest bless all of our items and every part of our bodies, and plant the Torch while we discretely work out a system of identity verification among ourselves in preparation for Shifter encounters as well as a routine for dealing with Stalkers. The Merchant will navigate any Trader encounters, the Torch will guard our sleep, and the Crystals secure us water. In this way, Food, Water, Sleep, Defense, and Sex are taken care of. Jumpers, Ghouls, and Stalkers are rare and easy to deal with in these numbers, while Greed cannot touch us due to the shield, Traders are handled by our Merchant, and Shifters are easy to deal with with our verification measures in place. The biggest danger is getting lost, losing key items or companions, or simply becoming complacent and making a foolish mistake.