Would your character be able to defeat Sportacus?

Would your character be able to defeat Sportacus?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/Sportacus_hits_an_apple_to_the_moon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sportaflop?

My character loses in one-on-one combat with a drider once it gets into melee range, how does Sportacus measure up to that?

what are his feats?

Yes.

Disregarding that they’d probably be friends, I believe they would be evenly matched.
My Paladin has very high AC and several spells that would do a lot of damage to the unarmoured Sportacus but...
You know what, I just looked up his powers and he can hit an apple to the moon. If he went all out, my Paladin stands no chance.
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/Sportacus_hits_an_apple_to_the_moon

Of course. My character is a real villain.

what the fuck kind of game are you playing user

What's his Disguise score?

He beat cancer, he can beat Sportacus.

the cancer is back...

Has Robbie ever just shot Sportacus? You know, just pulled out a gun and put a cap in his ass?

I'm pretty sure my PC could defeat Sportacus.

I have an exalt that is a superlative teacher. He'd be actively helping me to defeat him while learning valuable life lessons.
The other character that comes to mind can use perception-level attacks, tends to come off as an enthusiastic bystander, has plenty of social/disguise/distraction, and can manipulate fate. ...defeat would probably be something weird though, like sending him off to be a major hero somewhere else.
The gestalt pathfinder wizard/ranger can pull off some weird tricks, but aside from doing stupid broken pathfinder things would have very serious issues. He could probably call in NPC assistance, but it seems like it wouldn't be worth it?
Only some of them would even fight him; the exalt would probably have to pull the dawn off of him though.

The real villain is the computer that brainwashes the hero's to be bad guys. Robbie was the last hero converted. How long till Sportacus is taken?

And it brought freinds

My character wouldn't have an interest in it, he just wants to build God damn boats and kick the mental roommates out of his head.

Robbie is not a bad guy, he wouldn't go as far as killing Sportacus, he just wants Lazy Town to be lazy again.

I just wanted to play ball.

fuck you for that.

Sportacus could probably kill an infinite number of Driders if it was 1v1 each time.

Name: Sportacus, Sportaflop

Origin: LazyTown

Classification: Human "Slightly Above-Average Hero," Athlete

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can raise his physical attributes with Sports Candy (Fruit), Can sense danger with crystal, Skilled zeppelin pilot, and Flight with Zeppelin and sky chaser scooter.

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Hit an apple to the moon for fun, and with little effort), likely City level (Can injure Robbie Rotten)

Speed: Subsonic travel speed and reactions (Was scientifically measured to be able to run 22.7 times faster than Robbie Rotten, assuming Robbie is as fast as the average human (15 mph without tire), despite being very unfit, Sportacus should be able to run 340.6 mph. Outraced a cannonball. Is able to constantly react to his own zeppelin's practice sequence, which can shoot things at extremely high speed) with Sub-Relativistic attack speed (The apple he hit flew to the moon at this speed, approximately .106 times the speed of light)

Lifting Strength: Class G (Lifted a large pyramid with the help of sports candy)

Striking Strength: At least Town Class, likely City Class

Durability: At least Town level, likely City level (Should be physically superior to Robbie Rotten, who survived being shot to the moon on multiple occasions)

Stamina: Very high (Consistently trains and free runs across LazyTown effortlessly and will only tire if exposed to Sugar)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Several Kilometers with Crystal.

Standard Equipment: Sports Candy (Fruit), Zeppelin, Crystal, Sky Chaser scooter, Baseball bat and other various sports equipment

Intelligence: Fairly High (His knowledge mainly extends to sports, athleticism, health and training)

Weaknesses: Sugar (Will pass out if he is exposed to sugar, although he can be replenished with sports candy)

No fucking way, the best she can do is shoot a laser at him, which Sportacus will dodge followed by a somersault over her.

>he just wants Lazy Town to be lazy again
Times they are a changin'

>Can raise his physical attributes with Sports Candy (Fruit)
uhhhhh

>Sportacus
>Kill
user. It's time to stop posting.

>Sports Candy (Fruit (Male))