/SFG/ Six Figure General

A thread to discuss how we will get to 7 figs in 2018. Only those with 6 figs can post itt.

Right now I have 80% BTC the rest in alts, here is my strat so for for 2018.

>50% BTC
>10% LTC
>10% XMR
>10% OMG
>10% ETH
>10% shitcoin gambles.

What do you think? I also currently have ARK I don't know what ill do with.

neo will be a 1000$ coin soon- maybe you should rethink your strategies.

Have a significant holding in ICX. Seriously, this coin is going to have a rudeeee awakening once the KRW/ICX pairing becomes listed.

Yeah wanted some icx and eos. Not sure where I make room from though. Ditch eth?

>50% BTC

You dont deserve to have money

REQ, LINK, and QSP are going to explode. High potential for 100x in those coins

XLM, NEO, ADA good potential for 30x

50% BTC 10-15% ENG, XLM, ADA, ETH, 5% assorted lowcap shitcoins and ICO funds

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Here's my portfolio. It's pretty comfy, though I'm really trying hard to find that next XRB-level opportunity.

Got some fiat coming tomorrow which I haven't decided how to allocate yet. All in all, I'm okay with what I've got so far.

Currently about to push past 40k AUD. Holding a shitload of XRB i bought at $2 probably 75% I should rebalance but I don't see it dropping much even if it hits binance, there is too much demand. Rest is split between Vechain and Stellar with a small amount in KCS because kucoin is growing pretty quickly - this will be how I take out my initial investment once it grows to 6k. I'll be grabbing a bunch of ICX during the next dip prior to the 17th of January - 1 week before main net and 2 weeks before their conference and marketting bonanza+im assuming a chink exchange around the same time.

Ill also invest 5k from this into a mining rig to build a XMR stockpile since I'll have electricity included in my rent for the next 12 months.

funny I just hit 100k and blowing past it today with LINK. I'm all in with 31k and it genuinely feels like I have a shot of joining the 7 figure club.

Unsurprising you have no money.

nice portfolio i'm aiming for a very similar btc/eth/xmr/shit ratio

You aren't in 6 figures so you wouldn't understand. Being 6 figs mean I don't need a 100x or even a 50x. My goal for the year is 5-10x with low risk and low stress/effort.

5 figures gtfo

XRP, XLM, ICX

Probably will get some REQ and LINK.

I need at least 7x, please help me God

I thought this was a thread on how to reach 6

guess I'll go somewhere else

Yerah you are doing good user but you need to take on higher risk and moon missions than me. You need to go 100-200x to be comfy. Id put 40-50% in safer holds like eth/xmr/ltc/btc then chase moons with the rest. Who knows.

I only have 5 figures and I'm posting in this thread right now.

What are you going to do about it OP?

my plan:
1. don't buy any more coins unless there's a crash
2. pray to yaweh/satan/vishnu/moloch for one more year of hot gains so I can buy my freedom

>I need at least 7x, please help me God
whats your stack at? and you are all in on those 3-5 coins to hold or what?

hurr durr btc is a ded coin

I am all in on LINK and ICX. Actually zero btc right now. This strategy fucked me over hard during the big run this year, but I am getting back up there. I am almost doubting the king is going to make a big run anytime soon, especially if coinbase adds a good amount of new coins

I'm heavy in eth but I believe it's my best shot at a million besides getting extremely lucky betting on a random shitcoin

my plan is to hold

i dont know what im doing desu but this is just play money for me

This portfolio is so shit, i'm thinking i'll reach 7 figures before you do op and i'm only just get close to 6.
BTC isn't even a safe hold in 2018, it may actually lose you money.

only thing im thinking about is moving BTC to BCH

every trade ive made ive lost though, so i stick to coinbase coins now

Maybe take 20-30k from those alts to go all in on some moon missions? Then when you are at 300-400k re configure for more hold type strategy.

No a bad holdfolio. Could take 5-10k for moon missions.
So what input to you have to offer? What is your strat? This is a place to help each other out.

50% ETH
25% MKR
10% BTC
10% XMR
5% Dozens of ERC20 shitcoins
The shitcoins are basically just for fun, I buy anything that passes a 5 minute inspection and immediately put a sell order at 10x. Any non-shit project will pump eventually.

Youre right I'm not in 6 figures

Not bad, but whats the deal with MKR?

This is how I'm getting 7 figures next week

I honestly believe it's my last best chance to /make it/
It's unbelievable how under the radar the solution to the volatility problem has gone.

>no XLM, the only professional crypto
?

I’m at 180k.

VEN/VET
XRB
XLM
ICX
OMG
IOTA

>holding that much xrb at its ATH
wow, that's ballsy man, prepare you wojacks.

You deserve your 7 figures. Thumbs up man.

I'm like 70% Ether so I'm feeling pretty comfy about getting there soon

only cryptos you need to be a millionaire

xlm,xlm,xlm,xlm, and xlm

bro, you fucking might

>10 Litecoin
Y tho?

You honestly think LTC is dead? It will easily be 1k eoy 2018.