Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14726328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with various CYOAs

>Where would you go?
strawpoll.me/14726328

Are my male "companions" likeable?

>If you prefer cyoas granting smaller benefits, I can let you pick a few of those instead of just one.

>If you pick something giving you godly powers with no risks attached, I'll add those risks. Gotta keep the things balanced, ya know? Think about something you'd consider the most fun, not the most powerful.

New Italics cyoa when?

>No, you can't pick your own cyoa. Nor a cyoa made at your specific request.

As much as I'd like to be in several fantasy literature, I absolutely love being in charge of a completely fucking OP ship that can become even more OP.
If only it could travel to /every sci fi lit/ ever, I'd be happy as fuck
Hey tok, would you make that correction? Or atleast make it so that we can enter Mass effect and star trek as well or something

Asking now while the thread is new, anyone know the font used in the images so I can change the text at the top to suit the CYOA much more?

Neptune is my top tier qt

Don't think that I have forgotten about you. You will get what's coming to you soon enough.

The Adventure is like the Spaceship but with more freedom, only without an encumbering spaceship accompanying you everywhere.

Oh shit, is this the one without your name?
My bad didn't see it while saving

>by reddit
kek

not like putting tok instead of reddit would make a difference though, at this point the impact is 100% the same

I honestly don't have all those locations committed to memory, despite knowing some pretty well.

>choose spaceship
>spend several decades assimilating various technologies from the two fictional universes
>evolve my spaceship to the peak of sci fi technology
>return home
>pretend to be a benevolent alien race that is willing to share technology with humanity for free
>human race advances astronomically
>elon musk gets BTFOed
Only good option here.

EZ fix

I'm pretty sure that there are other versions that 1.0.

>Changes name on the outdated version
If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself I guess...

The Spaceship grants eternal youth. If one of your worlds invents a multiversal travel method on their own you can most likely integrate it onto your ship.

>looking for balance in a tok cyoa

Fiction Creator
Eye of Knowledge
Eye of Time and Space

So I want the Succubus for free sex all the time, but the /shortstack/ in me wants the Goblin because vidya is also fun and she looks cute.

Help me Veeky Forums?

Take the gobbo. Since she'll (most likely) move in with you, there's nothing saying you won't have sex in between all your gaming sessions.

I think I need to make a Shortstack CYOA now, but I'm too dogshit to make a good job of it.

Here's one that already exists, to encourage you.

>If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself I guess...
Seems like it.

>incase

Uranus for obvious butt-play reasons. Also she's cute.

What genres/subjects you think don't have as much cyoas as you think they deserve?

I love ghost and possession powers. There was a pirate CYOA posted a few threads ago that had a companion that could possess enemies, and it describes how she can have the entire enemy crew kill themselves and it seemed neat

I'll play your CYOA when I can waifu nyx

Hi

body horror.

>Teach an android how to smile AND get to stay up forever and watch mecha anime with her?
No contest. I pick the robot waifu.

>Demon
>The Marriage contract is just a figure of speech right?
>Suddenly Happily Married

>makes the room smell of scented candles
yes, scented candle scent is the best scent of all

>Nostalgia
My childhood was actually really great, drama was thrilling and I loved school.

>Incubus
- Enhanced intelligence
- Empathy
- A partner

>Lover's Lust
- Youth
- Healing
- Pleasure

Possession (Long Con)
Allure (Love Slave)
Spectacle (Suppress)
Training (Proxy)

Valkyrie
Death Walkers
Dynamo
Outsider Medic
Stalker

The Succubus

Gizra

>Uranus
I want a nice sempai. Also she acute

Yanderes.
being an apothecary
being the waifu

What is your quarrel with tea, sir?

Oh hi I hate Zynthia as a character but I like your idea of the suicide.

Also is it scummy to take no ship or ship accessories and just invest my points in myself?

Hey, any chance of a DLC where we can see places and areas worth looting?
Like, applying your ship's capabilities to raid targets based on the security, loot etc as well as the ingenuity of whoever's making the build.

Not sure they deserve more but over the top shonen power trip cyoas seem rarer than I thought they'd be. Occasionally one will have a few options for something like that built in there some where, like the one you posted, but it's hardly ever the focus.

No Satan, as long as you use it to be a pirate. But most people won't consider you a pirate, seing how you'd show up and be like "YARRR IT BE ME SATAN THE GREATEST PIRATE IN HISTORY" and they'll ask "Okay but where's your ship though?" and you'd basically be a meme in the world, the pirate without a ship.

He could always pull the classic: get work on someone's ship as part of the crew, inspire a mutiny and take over while out at sea.

You can probably steal one but who knows what kind of bathtubs you are going to have to use before you can get your hands on actually nice ship

Sounds disgustingly like an RPG and rolling.

Not an RPG, just posting interesting targets, like a flying fortress, or a city on a moving giant turtle or a port ruled entirely by amphibious mutants etc

All I need is Zynthia.

All you need is love.

Integrate
Matter converter
Gift

How are these 'useless' powers?

Akatta, only plebs with pleb tastes choose plebs.

matter converter
eye of knowledge
hardwareland

envy youth
Now i got a girlfriend and i am inmortal
neat

I am thinking of adding a companion section to this, perhaps in the form of a second in command
Suggestions?

maybe work on the graphic design first

Normally that's what you use your imagination to come up with. You know, the "A" in "Adventure".

The Noble (Princess, the Duke's son)
Tactician
Chaplain
Foreign general
Your son
Local (Partisan)

And thats all I can think of now kohai.

explain?
Alright sounds good i'll work on that

it's shit. line all the images up properly, use more defined borders and crop images.

I think it's awkward that there are 3 pictures above the intro text, would be better if the text was in the middle of two pictures or text on the left and one picture on the right.

Why is there a toucan in the top right?

Arrows can penetrate armor you nigger

Lifeless Earth
Gift
Matter Convert

I'll create a paradise on the second earth with copies of existing people while gifting some of them matter convert and making it all seem like a isekai scenario.

Alright i gotcha on the lining up the images and cropping, but what do you mean on
>Use more defined borders
Alright i'll do something about that
The toucan on the top right is my logo lmao
arrows can't penetrate plate with the exception of siege crossbows at close range

it just looks like you've slapped writing and images on blank space. adding borders between sections makes it easier to see which options are which.

>Matter converter
>Lifeless Earth
These combo so well into making it so I can have pretty much anything I want as Lifeless Earth can be used as a source and dumping ground for endless amounts of raw materials and waste. I might not be able to end scarcity myself but I could put a damn big dent in it.
>Gift
Of course if others had the same power...

Alrighty then ill fix that

Angel
Enhanced intelligence
Portal
Ten millions dollars

Ill be honest, the "origin" section is one of the best parts IMO

Precog
Matter Converter
Integrate

Time for mad science.

"Less desirable" is what they get called; they're all very strong, but unless you combine them most people will have a hard time doing much more than getting rich and playing around.
The whole background was that people always picked a power which offered more practical usage instead of those ones.

Fiction Creator has a ridiculously practical use though.

Yeah, that's what makes the whole CYOA. I shamelessly chose 'Simply Insane' myself but it's nice that you can give your waifu some depth

yeah, i would make millions in the first month after getting that easy

I cant chose between abuse/lonely/trauma because victim-moe is my fetish and because someone acting in such a way towards me is much more excusable if its due to such circumstances

Invest it in catgirls.

>Eye of knowledge
>Eye of time and space
>Precog
I wanna unfuck the world and i think i could do that easily with this nice set of eyes

I've made so darn many builds for this one

>tfw no Ottoman empire

Unit: Militia Battalion
Items: Set of swords, Cap of the grenadier.
Nation: Austria-Hungary

Militia specialize in ambushes. Distribute grenades to each member. Any force approaches. 310 grenades are thrown (chances of bad throws lessened by superior germanic discipline). Nobody survives the Gránát Militia.

I got caught up in what i was doing and now i am re-doing the stats lmao

I'll add the Ottoman Empire for you Sir

Body type: Skinny
Brest size: Big
Hips,Butt and Thighs: Thicc
What type of yandere is she?
Harmless (-2)
Dependant (+1)
Delusional (+4)

>subtotal- 8

Personality and Traits:
Poor (+2)