ETH ready for $1000

ETH ready for $1000

K, Keep me posted

For fucks sake I can't stand all these shitty little moons. When will altcoins get fiat pairings already. I was happy trading with ETH when it was at a stable $300 for a month but now ETH is becoming another BTC with stupid bullrun shit that fucks up the alts (the only coins that actually matter) every other week.

I hope you enjoy your absolutely pathetic, minuscule gains on your shitcoin mETH heads. Keep killing your coin as a stable pairing though.

go fuck yourself

Kill yourself. If ETH can't stay stable it needs to go. I'd unironically rather have a Fiat based Blockchain over it.

Altcoins are literally all that matters. ETH's one usecase is stable altcoin pairs and you fucks go and ruin it trying to moon like everyone else? You want a moon mission. Sell your ETH for an alt like everyone else retard.

>ETH's one usecase is stable altcoin pairs
LMAO this has to be bait otherwise I suspect you have no fucking clue about the tech behind anything you're trading.

>AHHHH MY GREED IS TURNING INTO BITTERNESS

My alts are fine...?

ETH is a shitcoin factory and (used to be) a more stable trading pair than BTC.

It's not even meant to be a currency. Fuck off with your pathetic attempt to moon. Go back to $900 you fucking shitfaggots. Actually fuck that, go back to $300, which is where ETH belongs you faggots. Vitalik needs to turn ETH into a Tether like bank and just peg it at a permanent $300 valuation, ETH isn't worth more than $300 anyways.

Mine are all fine in the dollar value too, but I was about to make a sell when the Gwei's dipped because of this ETH mooning nonsense.

Saying Ether is a shitcoin factory is like saying the internet's whole purpose is email

>It's not even meant to be a currency.
That's exactly why ETH will be among the few blockchains that survive the inevitable crash 1-5 years from now. ETH is comparable to AMZN in 1998.

what a fucking brainlet

anyone here get the alert about this from Cindicator? i'm honestly impressed.

hahaha, fucking idiot, the alts you hold are shittier than ETH, that's what is happening you dumb fuck

HOLY SHIT DIP INCOMING PREPARE YOUR ANUSES METHHEADS

Don't you have a Bazingacoin thread to make?

Back under $900.

mETH heads just lot over 2 billion in market cap in a few seconds in this pump and dump. Ripple is back on top.

AAAAAAAAA MOMMY I CANT TAKE THESE MOONS IN MY ASSHOLE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>typed Pajeet as he looked away from his charts, but when he looked back... oh boy...

I don't even hold ETH but I lost it

896? fuck bittfinex sucks

Buy DAI if you want stability.

explain

Are there any exchanges that have DAI trading pairs?