Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Faggotkin Edition

Previous Thread: Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/RcYLw0az

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/496471.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gutrot Spume changed to be some guy from the mortal realms rather a champion from the World That Was
>Glottkin are still said to be from the World That Was though

Why?

PDF on mega when?

So do we have to wait for the QnA to know if the point based summoning in maggotkin still requires you to have reinforcement points too?

>Anyone else submitting to the BL open submissions thingy?
>What're you writing?

Tempted to send them a homoerotic fapfiction involving stormcasts, bloodbound and a vampire mistress (male)

The trick is not being explicit about the sexual acts, but describing them as they were battle scenes.

GH seems pretty clear on the matter. You set up a new unit, so you pay reinforcement points. Just like with Blades of Khorne and their point mechanic.

Come on, this is really not rocket science. If it didn't cost points, it would have very specifically stated that it didn't cost points.

I was thinking about doing this unironicly. More or less.

Anyone know how the Nurglings warscroll changed? Some idiot removed their warscroll download from the GW page and since they got more expensive I was wondering how they'd been buffed for it. Some BatRep on YouTube had them infiltrate, but I wonder if they didn't get that confused with their 40k rules.

It's not made clear where Gutrot is from, same as the Maggoth Lords. Might be from the World-that-was, might be from the mortal realms. Who knows, certainly not these guys, since they can barely remember the time from before.

There's nothing ambiguous about the MoN summoning. You set up a unit, you pay for for it.

they have a 6+ save now instead of a -

and yeah infiltrate. their warscrolls on the store

I really hope like one user suggested before that everchosen go into the spotlight again with everyone from the slaves to darkness range able to take an everchosen allegience. It would be amazing.

Oh, cool, thanks!

Chaos doesn't make sense. He might as well have traveled back through the aeons into the world that was.

In 40k some Dark Angels traveled back in time into the 31'st millennia and they ended up aiding in the bombardment of their home world that lead to its destruction.

Time doesn't matter in Warhammer.

infact, a number of existing models had their warscrolls updated, like plague drones, blight kings, lord of plagues etc

>In 40k some Dark Angels traveled back in time into the 31'st millennia and they ended up aiding in the bombardment of their home world that lead to its destruction
Wait what

How do we make StD a fun army? What new units and gimmicks can we add?

The new Lord of Plagues blew me away. His reworking turns him from mediocre to a very good infantry commander, especially with relics and traits factored in.

I don't think that StD need anything new right now. They have 18 warscrolls, 3 battalions and 5 sets of allegiance abilities.

>make your own minor chaos god
>free example: horned rat and malal/malice

Yeah, weird warp fuckery. My favorite story is when an Ork Warboss got lost in the warp and reappeared a couple days before he left, so he went back, found his past self and killed him so now he got his favorite gun twice.

Did he travel to another timeline/parallel universe?

I'm aware, I was just unable to find the Nurgling scroll. The Lord of Plagues, as mentions, is unbelievable, though Blightkings with 4 Wounds apiece is also amazing.

Just back in time

Nah, that doesn't work. THAT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK AT ALL REEEEEEEE

Orkz not making sense, shocking turn of evens-

So according to GW site they will not tell us what MP is about for next few months. How do you feel about this?

Welcome to the Warp, where the physics are made up and causality doesn't matter.

Does elias have frens?

i remember a physician telling that the universe, unlike us, would be abolutely fine with crazy paradoxes

I imagine that due to the warp, the galaxy "breaks" every other day

Something similar also happened with an Orc Warboss in WHFB. It's not commonly mentioned whenever it happens, but it has been brought up every now and then.

No, he's a massive homosexual.

It's a fucking campaign book, user.

most people omit that the waaagh immediately disbanded because the warboss disappeared after killing the other warboss

It still shouldn't work that way, but you know, chaos and all that

That's why I said that Chaos doesn't make sense. It has zero respect for the laws of physics.

Yeah, and?
>We want to make sure that by the time the Malign Portents are fully revealed, everyone has an army to face the coming tide of darkness with. To that end, we’re inviting you to take part in a worldwide muster over the next few months.

Building interest through silence, not a bad tactic.

But it's already plenty clear this is the next big story thing after the Realmgate Wars, only this time it's Nagash desperately fighting for relevance.

What? Of course it does. The Warp doesn't give a shit about your causality and such crap.

>Building interest through silence
For me it's quite boring at this point. They are doing this for too long desu. Also no new models beside heralds is a big letdown

Probably some global campaign or something, with some sort of release to tip the favor towards Death.

So new player here, if I am running a death army, can I use the Wraith Fleet allegiance ability in general games or is it for that firestorm campaign thing only?

BIG
AELVEN
TITTIES

aelves are lithe and tall

expecting big tits isn't smart at all

find a race

that suits the place

in your heart for tits;

something better that fits.

Assuming you fulfil the requirements you can use them, yes. But it's either the Death allegiance or the Wraithfleet allegiance, you know that, right?

I see you got your priorities right

Would Skaven make a good starter army? Been looking at some of the Clan Skyre stuff.

>tide of darkness

Shadow deep-sea aelves confirmed
Nagash is just a distraction once again

What the hells the point of this guy?
He sucks

you LIE

poetry 10/10

Hopefully 40k is a look of things to come

on the warhammer community article they said you still get the soulblight bloodline stuff, was that altered/ incorrect info?

Because he has the Engineer Keyword.

Read the warmachine warscrolls.

Would anyone find it objectionable if I painting the various tzeentch horrors black with their respective colours as glowing runes on them?

I.e. pink horrors painted black with glowing pink runes etc.

Do you mind showing me? I cant find anything about engineers on war machines im looking at.

Use the app not the website warscrolls.

The web ones are missing page 2.

SCOWLING MANFACES AND TOPKNOTTTTTTS

GIANT FEET AND FRIDGE-LIKE MIDSECTIONS

Not this user but GW should finally pull their shit together and centralize their warscroll base. Update all warscrolls to the same graphical scheme, errata them and run a web online base with all PDF warscrolls. App is neat but we need something like this for PC

Found the guy that only uses the warscrolls on the website.

In the interview with one of the developers of the new GUO model he said they wanted to make the models more accessible for people who want to make their model more "lewd" like.
I really hope he was referring to the new KoS model

Yes.

It used to be that you could take the Fyrestorm allegiances *on top* of your other allegiances, which everybody not on the development team instantly realized to be insane.
This has since been changed to being one or the other. You still get artefacts and command traits of the other allegiance though.

Eh it seems that greatly benefited order, since the death ones are ok but not worth loosing my Soulblight allegiance stuff.

Sounds like it could be cool dude, maybe if you did something like this maybe color wise..?

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/496471.page

Yeah, Jes is great at designing.

Huh where is that one form, i didnt know they ever featured a Slann in malign portents.
or any other non stormcast order guy.

Another Idea I had was to paint them black and blend out to their normal colours towards the ends of the limbs.

That could be cool. Why black though?

It fits nicely in with the way I've done my chaos knight horses. I'm doing a transition from black skin to blue to screamer pink on the fur around the hooves, and a similar thing on the chaos warriors fur cloak tops.

>mfw looking at any AoS model name

A man of culture.

It was a different time.

Spume wasn't important. The Glottkin are.

>deep-sea aelves

if its a rehash of scourge privateers count me out.

Ill join the disposessed assholes bitching about how there isnt a new aesthetic that i like enough to play. (while i still play my other new army im currently painting)

GW doesn't want to be sued

Repost from the previous thread.
I'm trying to build a 2000pts list with 3 BCR Start Collecting boxes and fill the rest with allies. I can still add up to 160pts of them. Any ideas? I can fit a unit of leadbelchers or an ironblaster. Or maybe I should just any BCR battalion?

Allegiance: Beastclaw Raiders
Huskard on Stonehorn(380)
- General
- Blood Vulture
- Trait: Everwinter's Master
- Artefact: The Pelt of Charngar
Butcher (140) (the third stonehorn kit conversion)
- Allies

4 x Mournfang Pack (320)
- Gargant Hackers
4 x Mournfang Pack (320)
- Gargant Hackers
4 x Mournfang Pack (320)
- Gargant Hackers

Thundertusk Beastriders (360)

Total: 1840 / 2000
Allies: 140 / 400
Wounds: 103

Does anyone have a link to the Maggotkin Battletome yet?

Buy it and upload it, faggot.

I´d probably go for another Butcher

>i didnt know they ever featured a Slann in malign portents
They didn't

Yeah, it was more about the spirit of having fun with the hobby than maintaining a brand.

STOP POSTING MALAL. He isn’t real. He was just something a guy shat out after hitting a bong, it isn’t canon.

+1 butcher w/ cauldron (making two total)
-1 thundertusk beastriders
+1 huskard on thundertusk

with the full 12 mournfang you really want the second butcher for +1 hit fishing imo, not to mention both spells and higher chances at the aoe heal.
huskard on thundertusk's d3 hero phase heal is so much better than the 20 points you save with the beastriders, that I'd almost never recommend taking the latter over the former.

Malal is the chaos god of self denial and edge teens.

Yeah, makes sense. I thought about ogors for more bodies but more magic support should do the trick better and it gives me round 2000pts.
Now, I have to work out how to proxy those terrible butchers with cauldron. Some user wanted to use stonehorns dragging cauldrons with chains on separate bases - that's a good idea for me because I will end up with a spare stonehorn and I will buy the 4th SC box anyway. The question is what will work good as the cauldron itself. Maybe the bowl from the cauldron of blood kit with some greenstuff? I'm not great at sculpting so I would rather work with "ready" bits

Allegiance: Beastclaw Raiders
Huskard on Stonehorn (380)
- General
- Blood Vulture
- Trait: Everwinter's Master
- Artefact: The Pelt of Charngar
Huskard on Thundertusk (380)
- Blood Vulture
Butcher (140)
- Allies
Butcher (140)
- Allies

4 x Mournfang Pack (320)
- Gargant Hackers
4 x Mournfang Pack (320)
- Gargant Hackers
4 x Mournfang Pack (320)
- Gargant Hackers

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 280 / 400
Wounds: 110

I'm still waiting for my first AoS game but I already have some minis - bought them for painting or the discount was so great it would be a sin to not buy them. Is this list a cancer or something? Is it okay for slightly-more-competitive-than-casual games? I can drop two cannons and an engineer to add 80 clanrats and another mortar but I don't want to run blobs of units. I know they are great to bubble my important stuff but I feel like elite bakka is more my type of gameplay

Allegiance: Skaven Skryre
Arch Warlock (140)
- General
- Trait: Overseer of Destruction
Warlock Engineer (100)
- Artefact: Vial of the Fulminator
Warlock Engineer (100)

3x 3 x Stormfiends (300)
2 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Poisoned Wind Mortar Weapon Team (60)

3x Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Total: 1980 / 2000
Wounds: 97

Pure pottery

Man, those insect-worm kitbashes of drones into beasts is pretty fucking neato. A full-on Warcraft-style sandworm army could be a lot of fun, building off the more insectoid aspect of Nurgle stuff. Use Gutrot, and you even have a way to deepstrike in some Blightkings to give a subterranean ambusher feel to the crunch. Slap in some kitbashing Tyranids, and I could see it working fairly well.

The /aosg/ is strangely quiet and civilised today. Have soyposters been banned or something?

>The /aosg/ is strangely quiet and civilised today.
I've been wondering about that myself...

Shhh simply mentioning them might summon them.
But I agree.

On topic, I'm not Aelf-whining, but I'm certainly looking forward to whatever comes out with Malign Portents, especially if it's potentially Aelf-related like the rumors have said.

Yeah, shitposting-aside aelves are a niche that GW will milk dry soon. Honestly, I'm surprised they are not doing this now.
Just think about wanderers - they still have no start collecting box. The question is why? If they are selling so well GW would expand them with shadespire warband or new models to make even more money. If they are selling mediocre GW would try to push them with some discount in start collecting boxes.
Looks like GW has in-company problems I guess. Didn't they lose any sculpt-guys lately?

Hate to burst your bubble, but they said on stream that Aelves aren't getting a release during Malign Portents.

Where can I read up on the playsyles of the races? I'm looking into which faction to start but can't find the information. Usually I prefer a very mobile but very durable force.

Honestly, there's a lot of shit that just doesn't make a lot of sense as far as SC boxes that either are or aren't being sold. Like the fact they're still selling SC: Malignants. Malignants isn't even actually a faction. The box literally cannot be run as Spirit Hosts are only battleline if you're running Nighthaunt, and Nighthaunt can't ally Deathmages.

Unironically, sounds like Stormcast.

Every time I look at Dispossessed I'm reminded that only half the sculpts look any good, and that the Warriors and Thunderers are a very good example of why I shouldn't play them.

How do you deal, dorf players?