mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVJp4oGAyls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright, compiling Tzeentch changes:

>All units had their weapon S changed to user, meaning that Heralds now buff your weapon strength! Horrors go for S3 to 4 and Flamers go from 4 to 6 so it's super good. Also, now when casting boon of change you can boost weapon/toughness, making that power much better
>Pinks down to 7pts, Horrors now have 4/5/6++. Pinks are much better now, but Brims got hit hard, although you will still want to field them cuz they are cheap as shit
>Heralds are actually useful as per above. You also get cool AoE Smite spell, +1 to wound spell and free reroll spell, making them much better than they were. Smite will get nerfed, but they have Strat that allows them to reroll spells so that's alright. Relics are kinda eh, although that 3++ one is okay.
>Screamers got major boost, as you can now make all your attacks with Bites and you don't have to advance to do slashing strike anymore!
>Flamers are more or less the same, although all of them got their range improved so you can deepstrike them into attack range. Exalted stronger attack went from D3 to 3, although they got 20pts more expensive as well.
>Changeling got gutted. Blue Scribes are still irrelevant
>As for Warlord traits, standout one is surely reroll 1s to wound, as you can put it on herald that gives +1S and can boost troops with spell. So he can make your Pink Horrors go from "wound marines on 5s" to "wound marines on 3s rerolling1". Pretty amazing. There are few others that are not terrible, such as -1 damage or +1 to tests. but this one is too good to pass in pure Tzeentch army.

First for Tyranids

GUys, I just want my GK to stand up to a slight breeze...

First for Custodes!

Retoasting for a new bread:

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Adeptus Mechanicus) [56 PL, 1073pts] ++

Forge World: Ryza

+ HQ +

Tech-Priest Dominus [7 PL, 127pts]: Omnissian Axe, Phosphoenix, Volkite Blaster
. Warlord: Monitor Malevolus

+ Troops +

Kataphron Destroyers [20 PL, 402pts]
. 6x Kataphron Destroyer: Cognis Flamer, Plasma Culverin

+ Elites +

Cybernetica Datasmith [3 PL, 44pts]: Gamma pistol, Power fist

+ Heavy Support +

Kastelan Robots [12 PL, 220pts]
. 2x Kastelan Robot: Heavy Phosphor blasters

2x Onager Dunecrawler [7 PL, 140pts]: Broad Spectrum Data-tether
. Neutron laser & cognis heavy Stubber: Cognis heavy stubber, Neutron Laser

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Adeptus Ministorum) [26 PL, 373pts] ++

+ HQ +

2x Canoness [4 PL, 50pts]: Condemnor Boltgun, Power maul

+ Troops +

3x Battle Sister Squad [4 PL, 51pts]
. 2x Battle Sister
. Battle Sister w/ Special or Heavy Weapon: Storm bolter
. Battle Sister w/ Special Weapon: Storm bolter
. Sister Superior: Bolt pistol, Storm bolter

+ Elites +

Imagifier [2 PL, 40pts]

Imagifier [2 PL, 40pts]

Imagifier [2 PL, 40pts]

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Adeptus Ministorum) [30 PL, 553pts] ++

+ HQ +

Canoness [4 PL, 50pts]: Condemnor Boltgun, Power maul

Canoness [4 PL, 68pts]: Combi-melta, Power maul

+ Troops +

3x Battle Sister Squad [4 PL, 51pts]
. 2x Battle Sister
. Battle Sister w/ Special or Heavy Weapon: Storm bolter
. Battle Sister w/ Special Weapon: Storm bolter
. Sister Superior: Bolt pistol, Storm bolter

+ Fast Attack +

Dominion Squad [5 PL, 141pts]
. Dominion Superior: Bolt pistol, Combi-melta, Power maul
. 4x Dominion w/ Special Weapon: Meltagun

Dominion Squad [5 PL, 141pts]
. Dominion Superior: Bolt pistol, Combi-melta, Power maul
. 4x Dominion w/ Special Weapon: Meltagun

++ Total: [112 PL, 1999pts] ++

as I already asked, did you used a wash?
and are those edge-highlights intentional, or not, otherwise they are a little bit too much

Another long day but I've got this guy to keep me company

Any hobby progress lately? Any goals for today? Any games played recently?

I really love the Facebook poll's art, hope its taken from the books. I'd love a full versiom.

First Alpha Legion Primaris complete just need to base it and add the hydra on the shoulder but out of lamium medium so gotta wait with that. Tips appreciated show me your dudes if you want as well tg

>TS dread with huge fleshy muscles

painted up 6 IW marines shitly and felt bad about how much paint and plastic i was wasting.

here my answer

Gonna assemble 5 Acolytes for the purpose of riding in my Rockgrinder. Thoughts on loadout? I was thinking 2 explosive charges and maybe flamer pistols? Wanna keep it cheap but fun.

I fully expect the flamer pistol to drop in points. It went down to 1 point in the BA codex, so it makes no sense to assume it will stay at 8pts, higher than an actual flamer which has more shots and at a higher str and range.

Oh, hey Magnus.

highlights are a little strong. also likesaid did you use a wash?

Me too, user! If we ask nicely on FB they might give it to us?

I used Nightshade in the recesses but not on the whole model should i have done that ?? The Highlights where intentionally thick cause i thought it might look better on the table if it was more obvious ill try another one with more subtle highlights and see if that looks better i guess.

>Khorne heralds get unique names for their variants
>Tzeentch heralds get unique names for their variants
>Nurgle heralds get a unique name and loads of new variants
>all but one of the variants of Slaanesh heralds get squatted
>”herald of Slaanesh”
>literally less than half the options of any other god
>only resin greater daemon with no plans to update it
Is this what it feels like to be an unloved child?

>Is this what it feels like to be an unloved child?
I don't know, is your unique power to reroll wound rolls against buildings or 6+++?

Slaanesh is going to be soft-squatted.

They will never release new models and will eventually stop producing the models, kinda like Sisters.

would a squad of thousand sons look like shit if painted up in IW colours. with silver for the armour, brass for trip and yellow and black for the alternating bands?

hey, i love you

People have been saying this for years, and it hasn't happened yet.

>thousand sons are too stupid to make the dreadnoughts they made

lmaoing

Imagine, come christmas, your parents give gifts to every one of your three brothers and sisters but give nothing to you.

We won't know till we see it.
Do it.

I want to paint lime colour for the chitin of my tyranids but I have no idea how to do it, any suggestions?

Any idea how you paint that weird tide effect on his body? Is it just a bunch of fo highlights with a glaze?

>I used Nightshade in the recesses but not on the whole model should i have done that ??
yes, and no
it's just can't really see that, that's why

> The Highlights where intentionally thick cause i thought it might look better on the table if it was more obvious ill try another one with more subtle highlights and see if that looks better i guess.
better try that

also, since you wanna make Alpha Legion, I hvae seen a relatively easy paint guide for them,but I don't have it
maybe ask in /wipg/ for that

I wish Deathmarks were good.

l-love you too, user.

They are good
Fuck yeah teleporting robot skeleton snipers

I ship it

Why they look female to me?

I used this guide as my basis for this paint scheme youtube.com/watch?v=eVJp4oGAyls

>20 points per model for a bolter
>full squad of 10: 200 points
>teleport on the enemy HQ
>fuckyeah.jpg
>20 shots
>14 hits
>7 wounds, with 2 mortals (space marine captain )
> 5 saved
>do 4 wounds for 200 points
>die immediately after
>captain still alive

How's this as Babby's First List?

Legion: Word Bearers

Sorcerer in Terminator Armour (Combi-bolter, Force Stave) - 130

Chaos Space Marines x10 (Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter, Icon of Vengence) - 158
Chaos Space Marines x10 (Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter, Icon of Vengence) - 158

Terminators x5 (Chainfist, Reaper Autocannon, Icon of Vengence) - 217
Hellbrute (Twin Lascannon, Fist w/ Heavy Flamer) - 179

Raptors x5 (Meltagun, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword, Icon of Vengence) - 118
Chaos Spawn - 33

TOTAL: 993/1000

Its already going on.

Opinions?

++ Brigade Detachment +9CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [117 PL, 1998pts] ++

Regiment: Cadian

+ HQ +

Knight Commander Pask [13 PL, 233pts]: Display Tank Orders, Heavy Bolters, Lascannon
. Command Vanquisher: Turret-mounted Vanquisher Battle Cannon

Lord Castellan Creed [4 PL, 70pts]: Display Astra Militarum Orders, Superior Tactical Training, Warlord

Lord Commissar [4 PL, 55pts]: Bolt pistol, Power sword

Primaris Psyker [2 PL, 46pts]: 2) Gaze of the Emperor, 6) Psychic Maelstrom, Force Stave

+ Troops +

Conscripts [3 PL, 80pts]: 20x Conscript

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 50pts]
. 7x Guardsman
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Grenade Launcher
. Guardsman w/ Vox-caster: Vox-caster
. Sergeant: Chainsword, Laspistol

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 45pts]
. 8x Guardsman

. 8x Guardsman

. 8x Guardsman

. 8x Guardsman

+ Elites +

Bullgryns [7 PL, 132pts]
. Bullgryn: Grenadier Gauntlet, Slabshield
. Bullgryn: Bullgryn Maul, Slabshield
. Bullgryn Bone 'ead: Grenadier Gauntlet, Slabshield

Colour Sergeant Kell [3 PL, 50pts]

Command Squad [2 PL, 44pts]
. Veteran: Laspistol and Chainsword
. Veteran w/ Medi-pack: Lasgun, Medi-pack
. Veteran w/ Regimental Standard: Lasgun, Regimental Standard
. Veteran w/ Vox-caster: Lasgun, Vox-caster

Commissar [2 PL, 39pts]: Bolt pistol, Power fist

Commissar [2 PL, 35pts]: Bolt pistol, Power sword

Veterans [5 PL, 70pts]
. Veteran Sergeant: Chainsword, Laspistol
. 2x Veteran w/ Lasgun
. 5x Veteran w/ Shotgun
. Veteran w/ Special Weapon: Grenade Launcher
. Veteran w/ Vox-caster: Lasgun, Vox-caster

Part 1/2

I like this one someone posted on here

There is zero evidence of this, every other god got an update, Slaanesh is merely the last in line.

Even the absence of Slaanesh in AoS is the most obvious campaign set up of all time. this time next year GW will be amping up for a "Return of Slaanesh" campaign similar to Malign Portents with an Emperor's Children release preceding it just like Death Guard did for Nurgle.

Xth for one of you faggots upload the chaos daemons codex already please

+ Fast Attack +

Hellhounds [6 PL, 113pts]
. Hellhound: Multi-melta, Turret-mounted Inferno Cannon

Scout Sentinels [3 PL, 57pts]
. Scout Sentinel: Lascannon, Sentinel Chainsaw

Scout Sentinels [3 PL, 57pts]
. Scout Sentinel: Lascannon, Sentinel Chainsaw

+ Heavy Support +

Basilisks [14 PL, 216pts]
. Basilisk: Heavy Bolter
. Basilisk: Heavy Bolter

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 78pts]
. Heavy Weapon Team: Lascannon

Leman Russ Battle Tanks [10 PL, 150pts]
. Leman Russ Punisher: Heavy Bolter, Turret-mounted Punisher Gatling Cannon

Leman Russ Battle Tanks [10 PL, 150pts]
. Leman Russ Punisher: Heavy Bolter, Turret-mounted Punisher Gatling Cannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Chimera [6 PL, 93pts]: Heavy Bolter, Multi-laser

++ Total: [117 PL, 1998pts] ++

Part 2/2

I have a bunch of Alpha Legionaries with sniper rifles from my 30k army, what do I run them as in 40k?
Likewise, what's a good use for my Exodus conversion?

Is slaanesh good again?

>are super trash Harlequins good?

I don't know user, you tell me.

Just use loyalist rules if you want SM snipers.

>no transport for the meltas
>no unit worth a damn to use the Imgafier with
>small units with no movement
>condemnor Bolter

The SoB list is super the trash to the point of trolling or super retarded

Its pretty unoptimized compared to what would win on the table with chaos.

It's
the
Tits.

GW can't win this one, as the big target in this industry. Too many female, or "female" minis and the special boy flowers complain that their male army isn't getting its 429th release THIS MONTH, RIGHT NOW!
Too few, or as the trend has been going, NO female models outside of fetish fuel will run off the female players both already here and in potential. Where the special boy flowers see bubbling hormones and a better painter than they will ever be, GW sees dollar (or Pounds sterling, I suppose) signs walking away.

In my (male) mind, GW needs to return to the days of the 40k 2e and 3e mix: female minis scattered in appropriate spots in IG and Eldar, being soldiers, medics, etc; the ability, hampered not TOO much by being buried on male sprues, to field all female IG forces (which are Canon), and one intentionally all female army, ala the Sisters. Effective instead of token on the table, well designed miniatures that are apparent as female by lore and examination, but avoiding or making optional the fetish fuel (like making the Repentia in a range of tatters instead of ALL being naked apron and nip slip sculpts).

The new Necromunda Escher are a start, but remain a bit too non-uniform to make good IG.

But Daemonettes are always going to be a problem. Overtly sexual AND disturbingly malformed (being demons) is never going to be achieved in a way that makes everyone happy.

They're in power armour though so I don't really think that would work.
I did beef them up a bit so maybe I could run them as Primaris with Stalker Bolters?
That feels like pushing it though.

Thinking about writing some short fiction about a Chaos marine and a human prisoner/slave.

What legions and/or warbands (besides Night Lords, and even then First Claw is an outlier) would likely keep humans around and in relatively high esteem?

Slim bodies and small chins?

Empy's girls are getting their own codex, expect good stuff there

Alpha legion and Wordbearers invest in cultists.
Crimson slaughter keeps a large cult around.

Boring and generic: the Brigade. Its like eating nothing but white bread. It works but you will fall asleep chewing.

>Alpha Legion
What I'm primarily considering, since I play them. Just wasn't sure if there were any smaller names that would be more interesting in terms of interactions.

SM sternguard then, but they're shit on the TT.

How viable are Guard lists with no armor? I came up with this list that comes in at 1970pts and gets me 21CP when split up into 2 brigades. It would be a total hoard list with over 250 models on the board and 12 orders going out each turn.

Regiment:
Cadian

HQ:
6 x Company Commander

Troops:
20 x Infantry Squad - Plasmagun, Vox

Elite:
6 x Command Squad - 4 x Sniper

Fast Attack:
6 x Scout Sentinal - Multilaser

Heavy Support:
6 x Heavy Weapon Squad - 2 x Mortar, Lascannon

2nd half of this year is literally

> Elves vs Slaanesh in AoS
> Harlequin, Drukhari, and Emperors Children codexes.

If anyone is getting soft-squatted its Craftworld Eldar, who will turn more and more into Wraith armies and Ynnari.

I'll probably do that, doubt I'll be running them in any competitive games anyway.
Either that or I'll just ask if I can give my Chosen Stalker Bolters for the appropriate price.

Excuse me? Did you just assume my genome AND my gender? YOU CIS, NATURALIST SCUM. ALL FEMALE BODIES ARE BEAUTIFUL, WHETHER THEY HAVE TWO TITS OR EIGHT, HANDS, CLAWS, OR TENTACLES!

Sounds good user, have fun.

Okay, dominions get a free move at the start of the game, so putting them in a transport seems redundant? How would you fix this list?

Case in point.

Dominions grant the scout move to the transport you mongler. Also Repressor allow shooting from inside

Heavy Bolter Reribution actually benefits from Imagifier.
The combo usually is Seraphim first turn move with Imagifier and Retribution then use the bonus the rest of the game.

Also Immolator for BSS are wonderful

Are you some sort of proxy fag boi? I have over 250 IG infantry models and have no where near enough IG snipers and plasma guns to make that.

Blue stuff. Just recast the single piece mono pose metal models from more than a decade ago

This is 100% legit.

When AOS kicked off with no Slaanesh to be seen I was worried but there's been no such sign of that happening in 40k so I wasn't TOO bothered.

Once the new Bloodthirster came out it became clear that all four Greaters would get redone 'cos GW like money more than binning stuff.

You're gonna struggle against armor heavy lists because all your anti tank is so flimsy, and you only have 6 Lascannon in the entire army. They will just focus fire the heavy weapon squads and then you'll be left trying to take out landraiders with lasguns. I'd say hide the Lascannon in an infantry squad and then use the consolidate squads strategy at the start of the match to buff the Lascannon squads up to 20 men.

I buy the cadian plasma arms recast from china and the metal snipers from GW. My local gaming group strictly enforces WYSIWYG

D'awwww, and saved. Thanks user!

Did you buy a bunch of conscripts back when they were op and now want to find some way to use them all?

>Command Vanquisher, Veterans with one grenade launcher, 3 Commissars, heavy bolter Chimeras

Wtf is going on in this list.

My opinions are that I don't think you have played Guard before.

this. GW have 0 interest in re-doing 5 or 6 Aspect Warrior kits, sadly.

Everyone that is not Death Guard and Primaris is getting soft squated

I'm not even a knife-eared faggot but I'd like to see them get a multikit at some point

That's actually pretty sweet. Horrors being relevant again is awesome to me. Maybe I won't sell them anymore despite having too many armies. Damn it geedubs.

I was actually going to paint up some NL Rubrics for my 750ML army at one point. They take other scheme pretty well

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON

I just really like plasma ok

kek

So what do they do in their free time?

Finished a squad of Custodes I started ages ago, all it took was about 2 days of work in the end but I kept postponing it for some reason. Camera isn't too kind with this setup but my fridge is full and I can't make a lightbox
Not a 100% done since I've not properly based em and the Vexilla is missing some colour.
I'll probably do a more muted, dirtier gold on the next batch (as soon as my Sagittarum boys arrive).

Thousand Sons

I want to get some Harlequins but those checkered patterns look way too difficult to paint without an airbrush and stencils

You could maybe do it with a brush if you found the finest most itty bitty type of masking tape and did it in two stages

They seem way more bulk than their art

BSS? Also thanks for the help, you gigantic faggot.

How is the LoC looking?

>Iron Warriors if their Traitor Guard is basically led by The Major and has a good relationship with the IW
>Word Bearers in the "We're friends in public, but really your meat for the Gods"
>DG, EC, WE are a big NOPE
>BL is doubtful
>TS and NL maybe
Or you could just OC your own warband

A lot of it probably comes from the shoulders and the way their chests are pushed forward in a Billy Herrington kind of way

Any ideas on what I can use to convert Chaos Cultists?

Having a blob of infantry that's just the same 5 models over and over only makes sense if you're playing Necrons, Tyranids, or Daemons.

Renegades & heretics kits? Necromunda gangs?

Helbrute sarcophagi are like a STC for Dark Mechanicum hellforges though. The legions just trade for them, that's why they are the same for everyone.

Forge World R&H, kitbashed guardsmen, genestealer neophytes, and beastmen if you are feeling that way.

Just use regular guardsmen and convert them with chaos bits or paint chaos marks on them.

Does GW really think £100 per model is a viable business model?