Filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blaz
WHO COULD HAVE FUCKING GUESSED
Like seriously there's having an artistic style and there's making every single one of your pictures and subjects nearly identical.

Alright ya fuck, ya got me.

Every time I see parts of that Harry Potter thing, I'm saddened that there isn't more

Has anyone ever laughed at anything in these cringefest threads?

source

the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/

Same. I'd kill for a full novella of it.

meant for

It's only a chapters worth, right? Any idea where I can read it?

I don't know if it's a full chapter, but look up "botnik harry potter" and you'll get what's been released.

thank you, hope this is playable

Thanks! Now I, too, wish there was more

I don't get it.

>planning your build at early levels

more specifically
>dex bard (two princesses)
>str ranger (two animal companions)

The guy from the pic planned to kill a girl at his party and make wine out of her blood because she looked too smug. After finding out she was a vampire he goes through with his plan anyways and unleashes a vampire plague in his courtyard.

Thanks.

>i actually do this

here, have moar

Their consistent popularity suggests that yes, at least some people enjoy them. It further suggests that, if you don't enjoy them, that's okay and you should instead open a thread on something you do enjoy.

I did. At the very least they're always more entertaining than 90% of this board.

I don't even particularly enjoy filename threads, due to how no one bothers to post OC or try to name others' pictures anymore, but here's your (You).

>try to name others' pictures anymore
Fuck, I forgot this used to be common. Why'd we stop doing that? We should do that.

my OC game isn't very good

I regularly post images with "needs a better name" prompts, but no one ever answers. Shame, really.
OC isn't hard, just take any remotely amusing image and spin it into tabletop context that isn't just describing it.

I thought he only made the decision to kill her because he discovered she was a vampire preying upon his party and he only started reaching peak decadence by making her blood into wine.

Last Exile?

Looks like Symphogear.

No idea. I just downloaded the screenshot off somewhere.

>having the villain attack just to spite you.jpg

I think there are better parts you could use for that joke, but damn if he didn't parody himself well with those.

I had it capped a long time ago and was inspired by that other user to give it a funny filename
Also it's a cute cat being played with

Kek'd

Heheheh, he just right in there. Sauce?

What the hell is going on here?

It's funny because he survived

>paint it red
>staple a power klaw on it
Farsight's got some new Ork allies it seems.

>So what's your character's goal ?

I dunno mang
I dunno mang

Not only that, he was disappointed that WW2 ended so soon.
>If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!

Some people just perceive things their own way.

devilish

That's pretty good

this cartridge actually was made, and its name is .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer. Not even kidding.

more like CON vs STR

Anyone have the picture of a guy in a post-apocalyptic world walking down the street with a smile on his face while his pre-apocalypse self is reflected below him with a girl on his arm and generally looking unhappy? I haven't seen it in a long time and didn't have any luck last thread

Also, pic needs a better filename

Aww man, that game was so damn good

animu sause?

How fucking hard is it to press that google button next to the image?

It's Goblin Slayer.

Thx, chill a bit.

Fuck you.