You've been invited to the famed underwater Merfolk Inn

>You've been invited to the famed underwater Merfolk Inn

>One line threads
This should be illegal

I find this offer... fishy.

I'm gonna fuck that fish person.

I ask if there are accommodations for air breathers...

Wait a minute, are these merfolk, really merfolk? Or are they oversized, monstrous face big-mouth, clearly sahuagin merfolk? Because I was tricked by sahuagn posing as merfolk once, and it was not nice. He had this very smooth and wavy redhair long wig on, and almost ate me. Fucking merfolk man.

>submerged in water, they inhale flavoured airs from glass tubes

would you?

Isn't her left fin getting squished sitting like that?

>When she gives you the Innsmouth Look~~

>ywn fulfill the third oath of dagon

Don't eat anything off menu

And?

*blocks your tavern brawl*

THIS IS A RAID!

EVERYONE UP AGAINST THE WALL!

If you're a terrestrial race, it'd be the easiest place to assassinate you. Just pull off your breathing mask while you're asleep.

Why don't we just nuke their underwater city, like we did the first time?

Isn't that just what a hookah is?

>The Inn is built partially on land to allow land dwellers to enter otherwise everything else is underwater
>A bellhop offers to create a bubble around you and your luggage to avoid getting wet as they lead you to your room which are spacious glass domes with a clever ventaliation system that brings in fresh air from the surface.
>Further into the inn are special suites designed for pure water breathing merfolk to stay in as well

I fold the invitation and put it on the pile of Correspondence on my desk to my left and open another letter.

After all, these papers won't file themselves. I could give them to my assistant, but then that would make me a mediocre duke, and mediocrity doesn't stand out to the Emperor.

>merfolk
>legs

you're so right
time to fix this thread