mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for Tyranids

3st for chaos

Second for tau?

>that edition name

I don't know why, but I've always found that drawing absurdly cute.

Nth for whoever they may be

Threadly Chaos Daemons begging post.

Someone please post the codex.

There shouldn't be any female models in Imperial armies. A woman's place is at home, not on the battlefield. This is important. The Imperium is trad as fuck, to have bolter bitches, Saint CeleSTEIN, that inquisitor cunt, null-dykes, etc is just plain unrealistic and SJW-pandering.

Get cultural (((marxism))) out of our tabletop games. Get feminism out of 40k.

Reposting cool non-green plaugebois
Post more.

>ywn be an earth caste gue'vesa farmer working hard in the sun then relaxing at night with your kroot waifu and drone pet before praying to the Emperor

>Tau Thrillseeker
now thats a super hero I would follow

Neck yourself, my dude.

>earth caste
sure, if you wanna farm
>kroot waifu
Tau furry fags get out
>drone pet
best pet
>praying to the emperor
but muh Tau'va

>earth caste
>furfag
>emperor

???

Repost from the last thread
What fortfications are usefull this edition, which arent ?
I had some good experience with the Aegis defense line and the bunker, but what about the wall of martyr trenches ?
What about all the other stuff ?

Fuck off CIA.

What weapons are common and might roughly represent Corpuscarii Electrostatic Gauntlets? My Fulgurite Kairics need some company, so I got another box to convert into their dakka cousins.

12" Assault 3 S5 Taser/Melee S5 Taser isn't exactly a common statline. I considered Tyranid Gant guns, but those are sort of the wrong aesthetic. Maybe I give some my spare Arc Rifles and cut them down to justify the shorter range, or dual Arc Pistols/Stubcarbines, but I don't have enough of those.

Only 3 more meganobz and my mob will be complete

a noose you filthy scheming heretek
go back to your battery farm and leave the fighting to real tech priests

You cannot deny the call of alien love and The Tau'va is compatible with the Imperial Creed gue'la

I think you'll find they're on the (((left's))) side, not a far-right nationalistic 40k fanboi's side.

Go back to your containment board you absolute melt.

Go Go user! Post those greenskins when you're done

Even as super hero's, Dorn is still boring.

>gue'la
>implying im not blue

Adeptus Mechanicus looks cool but i am brainlet and the models look really hard to paint with all that wires, pipes, cables and stuff.
Wat do bros

Anyone else painting their GUO right now?

>Kroot Waifu
I hope you give good backrubs

>Im a brainlet
play imperium

Aren't we all?

Are they all from the mega nob kit?Arent Nobz better? They can have ammo runts and cost less?

I said fuck off you false flagging glow in the dark CIA/Mossad nigger.

Can someone with the Chaos Codex please tell me if the Gnarlmaw gives +2 cover to Nurgle DAEMONS specifically, or all Nurgle units?

Asking once more because last thread died, whats the best way to get centurion devastators into battle?

Pretty sure they can't take drop pods...sooo just landraiders?

>nice dubs

Paint them with washes and do a lot of dirt/weather stuff to cover up how fucked up they are.

>Spray silver
>Pick out some parts in gold
>paint cloth red
>wash with nuln oil
>drybrush metal with necron compound

done

Complete newfag here, how is 8th ed. Orkz and IG? I've seen the game be played and I watch a lot of mini-wargmaing on YT, but I've never actually played but I want to start.

You'll have those models for the rest of your life. You will get better and if you decide to you can just repaint them down the line

>tfw shit at the game
>tfw every army you want to play are too difficult

Orks are mediocre, not very competitive at the moment. Better than last edition, either way.
IG are very strong.

You're a fucking idiot, holy shit

>Taking one unit over another because its "better"

I hate this fanbase

Nigga fuck you, my order hasn't even shipped yet.

I also live on some shitty island in the middle of the pacific ocean, so I'll still have to wait like 3-6 weeks even after it DOES ship.

:(

>Take LoC
>Get him +1 to cast WT
>Deepstrike him in front of enemy
>roll 9+ while casting your spell
>enjoy everything 3" around target taking D6 Mortal Wounds
>get shoot to death next turn

from what I understand, orkz are loadsa boyz or bust

IG have the highest percentages of "That Guy" players

Yeah just land raiders but every time I've seen them on the table they were foot slogging so I dont know m8

>shitty island in the middle of the pacific ocean
I feel you, I live like on the other side of the galaxy

Backpacks and arms from Electropriests, heads from vanguard, GSC bodies. Boom, done.

Meh, i'd take the trait and the relic for d6 smite on a 7+ from 30inches away

I bet its nurgle deamons

Ork greentide is really hard to beat, but otherwise Orks are only ok.
IG are the best shooting army atm.

My boys are Genetors, user. The Electropriests are just for rules purposes, we're all Servitors all the time.

Sadly I can't use Agripinaa tactics on them and respawn the units because that would be amazing, but they had to restrict it to overcosted Kataphrons and useless basic servitors.

>Build with legs + base separate
>Spray Leadbelcher
>Wash Nuln Oil
>Drybrush with desired shiny paint, Ironbreaker/Necron Compound/Leadbelcher all good
>Pick out details and cables on body
>Paint, highlight and wash robes in about ten minutes
>Pick out lenses and glowy bitz, I use Bloodletter glaze

Done.

Pic related

Can we trade places? If its warm enough. You'll receive all your deliveries very quickly over here.
If I lived on some tropical island in the middle of bumfuck nowhere I'd even chew through my backlog

That's not very nice.

Yeah I assume so too, but a squad of Plague Marines with camped on an objective with a +2 armor save would be pretty rad.

Not to mention, the +2 cover could really help out my Poxwalkers on the first turn or two.

>implying Genetors would be able to break away from the sacred dogmas of the Cult Mechanicus
Heretek confirmed

>take DP
>take reroll 1s to wound to go with your reroll 1sto hit
>also take 3++ because no reason not to
>cast Chaos Boon for +1 S/T/A

DP is best Warlord for Tzeentch units. Although i guess paying 1CP to get +1 on smite on another unit as well might be worth it?

If Orks hit on 5+ and they want to shoot at my xv25's while they are in cover, do they hit on 6 or cant they hit at all?

By the way, here's some inspiration for some Kataphrons

For the Emperor

If we trade places, you're also gonna have to fufil the last 2-3 years of the contract I signed allowing the gubment to literally own my bitch ass.

Please say yes.

Good, that appeals to me as someone who loves infantry spam in vidya. And yeah, I want to make a constant effort to not be 'that guy'. What are some common things that I can avoid to prevent being 'that guy', aside from things like being clean and a good sportsman?

Ah, gotcha.

Those do look really damn cool, and I might well steal the idea for my Psyker countsas or my not!Titan Guard depending on what rules the Secutarii get.

I know what bodies I'm using, and the heads will probably be Ranger hoods because it contrasts decently with the servitor heads on the melee versions and they're easy to get hold of, but half the reason I chose to avoid using the standard models was because they're overpriced as all hell.

Of course we're hereteks, but we're sure as hell not socketfucker Electros.

What's that, Ogryn bodies, Centurion armour and third-party heads? Looking good, although my Kataphrons are already done using rat-ogre bodies.

I bought some w40k armies from a junkie in despair for $70.

From what I've been able to recognize it looks like the contents are two sets worth of marine figurines from the Black Reach starter pack and some extra marine squats (about 6 jetpack dudes and 8 snipers and 10 guys with pretty big guns like 2 handed big ass machineguns and lasguns) and the other army is way smaller because its only 1 set of the Black Reach Orks.

Also have a little box full of miscellaneous pieces (guns,heads,armor,grenades... )

I think I got a pretty good deal out of those 70 bucks.

My questions are the following, everything is assembled but the figurines are painted black, and some are painted awfully wrong,

Is there any way to clean the paint?

and the last is pretty obvious but I'd like to be sure about it, I should go buy all the GW paint/brushes or there is an alternative?

The heads are slightly wierd, but I think I got the mad science about right.

Speaking of Heretek..

Yo that's hilarious

>Not to mention, the +2 cover could really help out my Poxwalkers on the first turn or two.
You can always stick Mr. Cute Tick with +1 save cloud but I cant remember if whole unit have to be in 7" to get bonus.

How's your day going anons? Working on any hobby? Finished anything lately?

debating wether I should spend 110€ on the tau battleforce or not

>live in Okinawa
>complain
You need to see gulag nigger.

rule book only says rolls of 1 are auto fails nothing about 6s being auto hits so I guess if the need 7+ they can't hit. Agree with your opponent but that's how I'd interpret the rules.

That'd make for more target practice for me at least

Working on Cawl at the moment. Than maybe I'll break into my backlog of minis. Also thinking about buying pic related, a unit of Kastellans, and a box of Electropriests.

What kind of contract are we talking here

Getting the freehands done up on my metal birb.

WIP thread will give you better advice but yes I think thinks like dettol and simple green are effective at dealing with some types of paint

Obviously they're your dudes, so if you like them then thats what's most important.....

But those look fucking terrible.

i think thats how we all interpret it, if you have a -1 to hit on your model, then an astropath cant hit you with his las pistol since he has a regular BF of 6+

I remember you, from when an user passed you a sketch of that icon of yours

>Nurgle has the best psychic tables
>Exclusive Thousand Sons power deals 0.88 wounds per cast
>Exclusive Tzeentch Daemons power deals half that
>Aspiring Sorcerers have to gamble on dying and taking half their units with them forndealing a measly single MW
>The mindbullet faction is worse at it than fucking Imperial Guard
How will Tzeentch ever recover?

Have you ever lived in Okinawa, or been Uncle Sam's bitchboi?

If not, respectfully fuck off. It's not that great. Especially where I'm at.

I would gladly give up my 40k army to be able to see my family again.

My dog died last month. Last time I saw him was in 2015. He died without ever knowing where I had gone to or why I left.

I feel like I started, or at least fanned the political discourse in the last thread. I didn't intend for it to get so drawn out. I also tried to re-rail the thread with actual 40k discussion but it didn't work. Apologies anons.

In other news I went to my local GW today and the store bro opened up the GUO box to show me the sprues.
>It's beautiful
>It's fucking HUGE
>The sword is a good 4-5 inches long iirc
>Detail on the flesh is well-done but not overdone
>Faces and nurglings are characterful

Genuinely one of my favourite models to come out of the company in many years.

You in hawaii too? I've been waiting on some puppetswar shit for 3 months

>it's a blob of flesh with a sword

People in Hawaii actually play 40k?

Can I interest you in an exciting career, where you get to live at work, never leave work, only shower/do laundry when your boss says you have the water to spare, and share a living space with 30 other dudes?

Oh, also your "living space" consists of a bed that you can't turn over in (because your shoulders will wedge between the matress and the ceiling) and whatever you can fit in the compartments under said bed.

>Nurgle has the best psychic tables

That free reroll power is better than anything Nurgle has combined. Boon of Mutations is actually good now that +1S actually boosts your shooting and +1 to wound trait is amazing and super synergistic with Herald aura.

Also

>lmao 2CP for D3 heal/reroll DR of 1

wrong! it's a blob of intricately detailed flesh... with a sword

Yeah, I loved it so much I ended up getting dice with the symbol on the 6 face.

Anyone else from Veeky Forums going to the LVO this year?

They look better when primed and I imagine they'll be more so when painted fully, but yeah, not my best work. Much prouder of the Kairic Priests.

>dubs
whoops, my bad