ECA

what are the best staking/master nodes for 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nhnor/we_need_to_talk_about_electra_and_its_564_gain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obsidian

wtf is eca and wtf is obsidian?

sell me on them

This stakes pretty well, and soon you will be able to stake it from your phone. I can see this going to 100 sats or more pretty quickly because of it too. Easy 5x if you don't care for staking it, those that do will push the price that high because of the dividends it returns. Absolute no brainer,

I read up on this and went in fucking hard. It's the most obvious moon mission to ever occur in crypto.

I hope you're keeping your ECA in the desktop wallet for those sweet 50% annual gains.

>tfw have 5.6M

From what I understand it's when you basically get coins back for keeping them on your wallet. It helps the network confirm transactions. It's a better version of mining. I'm keeping my ECA on my wallet and leaving it there for a while. Hopefully it pays off.

At the moment half my stack is local and the other half at CM, just because I don't like keeping all eggs in one basket.

Idk why I read your question as "what is staking". Sorry lul.

its k im gonna buy some eca anyway. looks like a fun little coin to throw maybe $200 into, market cap is low af

Yea I threw in $100. It's an easy 2.6k if it hits $0.5. Will put in more if it shows promise.

my niggas. We're getting on new exchanges soon so brace for it.

yeah ill keep an eye on it and do the same. just been reading up on it now and looks like it has pretty great tech, just the team seems a bit unexperienced but that seems like something they can work on

Yeah, threw in .001, 60k. Dont really see a loss on it. Could be easy money.

Yes, transfer the 5,327 BTC to CM.
Confirmed.
All in, buy ECA effective immediately.
Out.

Man, I always see that guy and his brother posted but have no clue who they are.
Can someone give me a quick rundown on them?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nhnor/we_need_to_talk_about_electra_and_its_564_gain/

>Not staking because you don't have mature coins
What did he mean by this?

I just bought some. It won't let me click the withdraw button to send it to my wallet though.

I only bought like a poverty amount of like 90 dollars.

OP what are the returns on the staking?

Click "create address" or whatever first.

your recent transfers needs to rest 24 hours, 24 hrs later they become mature

sitting on a 500k stack, thinking about getting another milliion

WaltonChain.
By far gonna be the most profitable and desirable.

Thanks, user.

For masternodes ROI %, MRJA is all you need to know. Wallet being updated on MNP. Keep your eyes open on this one.

hell yeah.

That was fast as fuck.

Only reason I even bought the shit was to test out the transaction speed.

Also have XRB which is amazing. I am buying every single one of these fast transaction coins.

2018 is the year of fast transaction coins. Screenshot this. They make me hard so they will make everyone else hard.

Altright /b/-autists, shill me on why "masternodes" matter? ELI5. What is MRJA. If you explain to me the significance to me on why this is important or why this coin si good, I'll shill it for you. Serious - no pajeeting - my pajeet sensing skills are over 9000.

Also, wtf is a "stake"

You belong on reddit my friend.

Why the FUCK is nobody talking about this

You belong in your mom's anus.

Ignition Coin is listing on cryptopia this week

You didnt hear it from me

dude the market is flooded with shit like this

wtf. Staking from your phone would be dope

no kidding. that's why it is massively undervalued right now.

is this long term? 2020? 2022?

I like it already.

shill me on ignition coin

Why? That's like every coin that's come out in the last several months.

Some coins have no transaction fees and are lightning fast with more security than btc.

What? That thanks to ECA earnings can I buy a Centenario?

COLX
BLOCK

tfw have both

lol no